Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• I eat suiciders for breakfast with my coffee.

~cookies for Nighthawks80~ Aws!
  • Somebody take me under their wing
  • Somebody take me under their wing
    grabs some more cookies and juice for nighhawks
  • nobody is my friend either dont feel bad
  • nobody can be your friend if you kill yourself
  • cookies for damdred;)
  • nobody can be your friend if you kill yourself
    Ziiiiiiiing
  • Pie. You should just be quiet. Please.

And Nobody. Thanks for not hitting me when I triple suicided on that bitch of an excuse of a life form.
    I owed you that much for not helping Delirium KT me.
    Little fact: I left SKPD because the AL wanted to help PB and Delirium. If I hadnt stood up and said I hate Uni GBs, he would have blindly followed. It was when he said "We will help both sides" that I negotiated my way into your heart TheNobody. We still on for that group next round?
  • this round sucked
  • fair for me. still wondering what the heck is going on Sk universe. lol
  • this round sucked
    r u implying that there existed rounds that didn't 'suck' ?
  • probably beta, or Game 1
  • this round sucked
    r u implying that there existed rounds that didn't 'suck' ?
    Hell just last round was better than this one.
  • Yeah Forge ftw

And Nobody. Thanks for not hitting me when I triple suicided on that bitch of an excuse of a life form.
    Little fact: I left SKPD because the AL wanted to help PB and Delirium. If I hadnt stood up and said I hate Uni GBs, he would have blindly followed. It was when he said "We will help both sides" that I negotiated my way into your heart TheNobody. We still on for that group next round?
    Uhm, you're wrong?

I posted all the NA kts and we hit them too. Of course you wouldn't know because you left pretty much immediately to grow your farm AL for NA to harvest later
  • edited October 2014
    Anyone that didn't team up with delirium and pb at the start against NA has no reason to be complaining. honestly
  • It is interesting...bc if PB would have won, then they likely would be in NA's position right now.
  • Anyone that didn't team up with delirium and pb at the start against NA has no reason to be complaining. honestly
    It goes farther than NA vs PB/del. The uni could have backed umbrella when Mutiny and PB warred them. The uni has chosen time and time again not to gang Mutiny/NA. Everyone should have seen this farmfest coming when they decided to let NA roll each alliance one at a time rather than fight together. The funny part is that Mutiny/NA hasn't declared a single war this round. Umbrella, PB, Del, and Pie declared on NA and got no support from the uni. And the best part, 3 of those alliances were Mutiny/NA allies at one point in the round. Everyone backs NA to survive the round but ends up being farmed along with the rest of them instead. NA just played the round better than everyone else and now its too late to do anything about it.
  • Actually is pretty funny that NA/Mutiny has not declared once this round.

Maybe NA needs to change that ;)
  • Let it be known throughout the uni that NightAngles officially declares "not it".
  • now, that recap deserves more popcorn!
  • edited October 2014
    Let it be known throughout the uni that NightAngles officially declares "not it".
    Wait... are you talking about Angels or Angles?
  • I still would like to group with a power sector like forge last round

Uhm, you're wrong?

I posted all the NA kts and we hit them too. Of course you wouldn't know because you left pretty much immediately to grow your farm AL for NA to harvest later
    You are wrong.

NightHawk was poised to help PB and Del. I told him I wouldnt as Cobrak 1:1 told him he would hit only NA. At that time he sent a message to all SLs stating we would be playing both sides. That was the point I told him to remove me as VAL, because I was VAL; and created my own alliance. I told 1:8 and 2:17 as both SL were friends of mine and we were to be the core of SP. I think HateTank died of poploss before he got my message. Then I contacted FLAMES and he said if we helped it would be a perma-NAP and I had zero reason to doubt @FLAMES as he has never lied to me before. The next Morning I split. What you did AFTER I left doesnt concern me. Im talking about exactly what made me leave. I didnt think a Uni GB was right, at the time, because NA was playing fair with FLAMES and @Gogeta ALing. When I had a problem... I contacted Gogeta and it was solved immediately... because the leadership was great.
  • The leadership has been fine all the time. From me to knight. Knight just listened to the kds left and they likely wanted land with nobody to hit. Knight didn't owe you anything, your nap died with flames and gogeta. Perma nap until they died...
  • I've seen a bunch of comments saying flames, gogeta, and knight were the only honest, honorable als in na. I'm the only other al na has ever had. That makes me a sad panda
  • :: Gives Kenshin a cookie.::
  • Its neither here nor there anymore. My circle of trustworthy people was just reduced is all.