Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• From what I have been told NA has reached out to Sling to end war.

I also heard a certain top kd died of pop loss :P
    Thanksgiving here in Canada. I guess family dinner, turkey, ham is more important than SK.
  • Shitty ALs making dumb decisions early every round now. For instance this round Mutiny wars Umbrella a week and a half in Powerbomb sides with Mutiny obliterates Umbrella. Nobody helped Umbrella. A week or so later Mutiny is now NA warring Powerbomb with SlingPie helping NA nobody helps Powerbomb. A week or so later Delirium wars NA SlingPie helping NA nobody helps Delirium. A week or so later SlingPie wars NA nobody helps SlingPie. A good AL needs foresight needs to understand that an alliance winning a war makes them fat and given time land fat becomes strength. Every war that breaks out needs to be a uni war pick a side and war. To keep balance
    Thanks for the recap. I was not here early on the game.

• Shitty ALs making dumb decisions early every round now. For instance this round Mutiny wars Umbrella a week and a half in Powerbomb sides with Mutiny obliterates Umbrella. Nobody helped Umbrella. A week or so later Mutiny is now NA warring Powerbomb with SlingPie helping NA nobody helps Powerbomb. A week or so later Delirium wars NA SlingPie helping NA nobody helps Delirium. A week or so later SlingPie wars NA nobody helps SlingPie. A good AL needs foresight needs to understand that an alliance winning a war makes them fat and given time land fat becomes strength. Every war that breaks out needs to be a uni war pick a side and war. To keep balance
    Thanks for the recap. I was not here early on the game.

2 things...

First, I picked the right side to NAP with in the first 2 wars..
    Second, I asked the Uni to unite... TheNobody told them not too. I have insight. Others do not.

• I picked the right side to NAP with in the first 2 wars..

I asked the Uni to unite... TheNobody told them not too. I have insight. Others do not.
    so when you side with NA its insight, but when others do it is a lack thereof. got it
  • I cant wait to fuck yall up next round.
  • Didnt you quit ten times over?
  • Didnt you quit ten times over?

• I picked the right side to NAP with in the first 2 wars..

I asked the Uni to unite... TheNobody told them not too. I have insight. Others do not.
    so when you side with NA its insight, but when others do it is a lack thereof. got it
    No one sided WITH them. Thats where you miss the point. They decided to be food, in a long drawn out way that will leave them frustrated by Oct 23rd. We could have done real damage to their top whores... and yes they are whores. Instead, we sat around gettin grabbed 2 times daily and watched the same thing happen to our alliance mates. It got to the point that someone said NA Grab and it meant good morning. So now we sit back and wonder just how long its going to take for them to hit ChessMaster... because they will.
  • LOL, its great i logged on 45 seconds to late, i'm not sure who owned all of the probe farms but GJ guys
    hahah did you get PKed from #1?
  • Once again naps should not exist. The uni is too small for that shit.

Yes. Yes. Yes. I agree.

• LOL, its great i logged on 45 seconds to late, i'm not sure who owned all of the probe farms but GJ guys
    That was good dinner, right! The heck with SK...hahaha

hahah did you get PKed from #1?

think he was 5th

• I cant wait to fuck yall up next round.
    i thought you said you werent playing next round? ehe
  • I was ktd in a unhonorable war. Pie has zero honor
  • Come at me Bro
  • ILL FUCK YOU UP PIE IM LIKE 7'2 285 POUNDS OF SOLID MUSCLE
  • Nice... Im 7'3" 290 Lbs of solid muscle
  • edited October 2014
    im 5'11" 145 lbs but im fast motherfucker come at me ive watched like all the jet li movies
    Coward

• ive got my ipod lets go
  • edited October 2014
    Nice... Im 7'3" 290 Lbs of solid muscle
    Coward
    I get "Cowarded" because I respond to my friends joke with a joke.
    Lol thats awesome! I love how the kiddie thinks being KT'd upset me. I landed in NA and congratulated them on their kill of me. If you think of KTs as a punishment... you are playing this game all wrong, Son.
    then why do you KT kds to punish them? hehe
    I didnt respond to this earlier on accident.

We KT KDs to punish them because:
    A. They are threats.
    I may like to survive KTs, but the less that can break me outright... the longer I stand.

B. They dont deserve to play this round for various reasons.
    This is usually because they dont follow player set rules. Usually multiple bashes and repeatedly a gangbanger (4th or more hit on a kd).

C. I like to hear the CRY.
    Refer to the KT of Nighthawk. He is still butthurt over being KT'd. I originally wasnt going to touch him as his tanks were too tough for any of us to break... then he raged and suicided his tanks on me, twice. And then the CRY. Get over it. Its a fucking text based game. I mean there isnt even good ads anymore since the Russian Brides Ad disappeared... how is @Rohan going to find his soul mate. I will be honest, I used to rage like no other.. but having not survived a single round without a KT and only twice survived the whole round while being KT'd multiple times... I have come to enjoy the survival. Plus everyone knows... The good to great players always die hahaha.

So now you know why I KT to punish.
  • How will Rohan find his soul mate?
    That is the question?
    Coward
    Lol thats awesome! I love how the kiddie thinks being KT'd upset me. I landed in NA and congratulated them on their kill of me. If you think of KTs as a punishment... you are playing this game all wrong, Son.

A. They are threats.
    I may like to survive KTs, but the less that can break me outright... the longer I stand.

This is usually because they dont follow player set rules. Usually multiple bashes and repeatedly a gangbanger (4th or more hit on a kd).

Refer to the KT of Nighthawk. He is still butthurt over being KT'd. I originally wasnt going to touch him as his tanks were too tough for any of us to break... then he raged and suicided his tanks on me, twice. And then the CRY. Get over it. Its a fucking text based game. I mean there isnt even good ads anymore since the Russian Brides Ad disappeared... how is @Rohan going to find his soul mate. I will be honest, I used to rage like no other.. but having not survived a single round without a KT and only twice survived the whole round while being KT'd multiple times... I have come to enjoy the survival. Plus everyone knows... The good to great players always die hahaha.

So at what point did your "insight" reveal to you that NA was a threat, and why was it too late?

;O

next time bruddah
    Coward

A. They are threats.

So at what point did your "insight" reveal to you that NA was a threat, and why was it too late?

;O

next time bruddah
    Whoa hey! Wrong quote! Insight was a different post. Lrn2quote :-)

Insight was there all along... hence the NAP.
  • I was counting on your ability to remember what you had said earlier! If only you had recognized my referring to your "A. they are threats", you would get a gold star!

As far as your "insight", you joined the wrong side if you didn't want a one sided round. Clearly the NAP didn't work, it was just "let them grow for later".
  • I asked pie to help us finish kting lenovo for multiple bashing, then we could have a fair war. But being the coward of snakes he is. He ktd me.
  • I asked pie to help us finish kting lenovo for multiple bashing, then we could have a fair war. But being the coward of snakes he is. He ktd me.
    I heard the key to quitting successfully is to find an alternative. Have you tried playing a video game instead whenever you get the urge to cry on the SKPF's?
    I heard the key to quitting successfully is to find an alternative. Have you tried playing a video game instead whenever you get the urge to cry on the SKPF's?
    He can play with me Zeal. He can teach me how to play SK again. I really could use someone who played the round, and know this new SK game in and out. Perhaps, I could trade his tutoring my some cookies.