Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• Is pie still talking? Pie. We understand you have no idea what you are talking about, stop engaging in this conversation you tool.
    Nighthawk your the tool

I should of hit you but I didnt because u were in forge last round.

• Thread has officially been over run by retards.
    Am I one of them?
  • Yeah, my disappointment with NA is that they are not serious with Kill Target.
    They posted in the morning AF who KT is, and I nuke him out. LOL, Kill target right?

Then, I realize that by noon, they change their minds to KT someone else bigger, see cheater caught thread.

I don't know the whole story, but disappointing that you change Kill Target before your kill target died. Is that the norm nowadays?

And guess what? The KT log in and find the smallest KD...which is me.
    ~Ouch! The KT will feed off smaller KDs like me for growth. uh hu hu cries ~

How long do you guys kill a Small Target anyways? One week, one month?
    I thought NA is the biggest alliance in this Universe?
    No?

Isn't the purpose of posting a kill target in the alliance forums to solicit support from alliance members to do the kill?

Maybe, I do not get NA's twisted sense of humor.
    oh well...

~goes to bake another batch of cookies~

I was so glad I signed in late.

• Who nukes a KD with 300 land anyway?
  • it is a kill target for crying out loud.

if i send probes, I send nukes too.

Next time --- make it explicit. Kill TARGET but DO NOT use NUKES.

As I said, I am disappointed. Not against you, but how the kill target turned out.
    That's nothing personal against you, its an opinion. You can disagree.
  • You know its doomed when the person who posted the KT didn't even hit said KT. The 1 land and 59 pop your nukes did was just enough to remind him he could hit you.
  • ......yes thats right lady send nukes asap on the target i like this plan
  • I have to admit Damdred, I was thinking very hard: cookie, vodka, soldiers, probes, nukes?
  • Unless nukes are requested you dont use nukes. I thought that was the normal way to play sk since forever.
  • Nukes are for KTing powerless kds with low pop due to their barracks capacity.
  • edited October 2014
    Nukes are for PKing KDs who dont use missle shields or are powerless. Its also an effective way of disabling TF only offenses. If done right, very devastating... @TheHateTank and @Damdred are pretty good at it.
  • edited October 2014
    Thanks for the tips. So, make em powerless first.
    KDs with R/R too, but he is R/R. look at small landsize, massive armies, and kidnappings every turn.

Actually, it is weird, there are many nukes you can manufacture now adays, and they come by easy. It use to be very expensive, and you allmost never use them.
  • But it does not do much damage anymore. What a waste of resource actually?
  • Yes. he is powerless. POP 736.

Success
    (October 15, 19:45:36)

Name: General Arn

Planets: 179
    Networth: 359,909
    Honor: 3,959
    Platinum: 9,791
    Power: 0
    Population: 736

MA Protection: 51%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 2
    Troopers: 88
    Dragoons: 21,760
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 47
    Laser Dragoons: 2,305

Tanks: 864
    Tactical Fighters: 9,343
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • Is pie still talking? Pie. We understand you have no idea what you are talking about, stop engaging in this conversation you tool.
    Nighthawk your the tool

I should of hit you but I didnt because u were in forge last round.

So was i, and i feel like everyone in NA hit me at one point or another
  • Im nuking every one of your asses next round lol

who are you king?
  • hahaha. but excuse me, nukes are very cheap and easy to come by. its made in china nowadays.
  • I was take a kneepeasent in sling, i died. In forge i was behold your king
  • Ah, take a knee was just KT recently.
  • Unless nukes are requested you dont use nukes. I thought that was the normal way to play sk since forever.
    Na has a habit of sending out nukes at random
    Na has a habit of sending out nukes at random
    cant let that shit go to waste
  • You have nothing to waste if you never build missiles.
  • HOF backup :
    Game 10

Veii (1:12): 28 retals, 5 alliance target hits, 4 war hits, 9 probe stats, 24 probe attacks
    My SK missle room is disabled! I havent been able to build nukes in 3 yrs... think you could speak to Cartman about that for me? Know what... nevermind, its better this way.
    No shit???? I was actually posted???. I'm slightly honored. I assumed I was just killed off by general farming.
    My SK missle room is disabled! I havent been able to build nukes in 3 yrs... think you could speak to Cartman about that for me? Know what... nevermind, its better this way.
    3 years? I haven't had a missile room in almost a decade! And Cart looked at me and gave me SuperMod. Not building missiles is where it is at!
    No shit???? I was actually posted???. I'm slightly honored. I assumed I was just killed off by general farming.
    It starts out as farming by bashes and then you get posted 15h later to justify those bashes. NA way.
    It starts out as farming by bashes and then you get posted 15h later to justify those bashes. NA way.
    I have declared war and posted a KT where I broke the minute before I posted the KT so I could honor whore.
    I have declared war and posted a KT where I broke the minute before I posted the KT so I could honor whore.
    I triple bashed a KD and then 15hrs later I posted him as a KT so that when he said something I could say "But you were a KT!"

Oh wait...

That was TheNobody...

My bad, sorry about that :-)
  • But mine is better because I got away with warring an alliance for two days killing a KD and crippling another and there were no repercussions against my alliance as I used my contacts throughout the game to strong arm the other alliance. Twas boss, stupid Eclipse getting pushed around by Dole.