Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

18910111214»

Comments

• I think we need a kumbaya session.

(*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)
  • YOU GO TO OLE MISS! GIVE ME MY GLUTEN OR GIVE ME DEATH!
    hastily bakes more cookies!

fully loaded cookie... for TMonsta.
  • edited October 2014
    I just want to group with people that are amazing at this game that will nw whore and protect me so that I can NW whore too
    What is NW whore? I check Scores every update does that make me a NW whore? All I care about is my KD fuck everybody else. Am I a NW whore?
    Bcart need to update the "Game Terms".

Terms and Definitions:

While playing Star Kingdoms you may see terms and abbreviations relating to Star Kingdoms that people have created to make communication faster.

Below you will find the meanings of such terms and abbreviations.

AAL/VAL - Vice Alliance Leader - Another name for Alliance Leader, a kingdom that is selected by the Alliance Leader to help with Alliance moderation.
    AL - Alliance Leader - The kingdom that creates and manages an alliance.
    Clicking - In SK v1.1 people could abuse the database system by flooding it with requests thereby gaining land and resources against game physics.
    Land grab - An attack is made to gain land for personal use and no other offense was meant by the attacker.
    Multi - A player that is cheating by creating more than one account to use for personal gain.
    n00b - See Newbie
    Newbie - A player that is new to Star Kingdoms or doesn't understand how to play.
    SL - Sector Leader - The kingdom voted by the sector to leader.
    Suicide - A kingdom makes an attack that leaves no defense at home so that s(he) is easy to attack.
    VSL - Vice Sector Leader - Selected by the Sector Leader to help with Sector moderation.
    WL - War Leader - Each kingdom has 4 war leaders that can be sent into battle and 1 home leader that defends.
  • Nooooooooooo! I like the really old information!
  • dmins/Administrators = The persons (person for the moment) running the game - BCartfall.
    AIM = AOL Instant Messenger. Used for communication by most SK players.
    Alliance/Alliance Leader = Most sectors in Star kingdoms is a part of an alliance. The sectors in the alliance help each others when needed, and there is also an alliance forum to communicate in. Don’t attack any of your allies! The alliance leader is the leader of a specific alliance, and the one who decides which sectors that are allowed to join it.
    Ally = Someone who is in the same alliance as you.
    Bashing = to attack someone a lot smaller than you. Different alliances have different definitions of what a bash is, and what to do about it. Universal definition is usually when a target hasv less than 1/3 your land before the attack.
    BCart/BCartfall = The SK admin (see description above), and the creator of SK.
    Clicker = a person who is clicking (see below).
    Clicking = Clicking is if you exploit a bug to make more attacks than possible or train more military than you can aford. This bug caused big trouble in previous games, but shouldn't be possible any more, since SK 2.0 uses SQL databases with transactions.
    Game Moderators = People assigned by BCartfall who will control so that players follow the game rules. So far, it's Wybo and BotD.
    Gangbang = When several kingdoms decide to attack, nuke or probe a single kingdom a lot of times during a short period of time, mostly to kill him or weaken him.
    Killshot = to get the last hit on a kingdom. In old games, you got all the remaining resources for that.
    Kill target = when an alliance decides to kill a specific kingdom. Usually in a war, or because that person is playing against their policies.
    Landfatness = During the first week of Star kingdoms, the word landfatness doesn’t matter very much, since most persons are attacking the weak or inactive kingdoms anyway, but later on, it’s quite important. Anyone who has less than 200-250 NW for each land after a while is considered landfat. It’s not especially good to be that, since most players are looking for targets with a little defense and a lot of land, but if you have a good defense, of course it is okay to have less than 200 NW/land as well.
    Landgrab = If you attack someone without having a reason to do so, except for that you want some land (the kingdom which you attack hasn’t attacked, nuked or probed you or anyone else in your sector/alliance before your attack.)
    Multi = A person who uses several different Star kingdoms accounts. It’s both forbidden and unfair to everyone else to have that, and your kingdoms might get deleted if the admins find out, so don’t do that.
    NAP (Non Aggressive Pact) = You can sometimes see things such as "The sector of: [Fenris][3:4][3x retals for all] We hate Turtles [OldSKool] (3:11)" in a sector name. The last thing within [.] is the alliance which this sector is a part of. The other things in [.] are the alliances and sectors which this sector has NAP’s with, which means that they are not allowed to attack, nuke or probe each others. If a sector name looks like that, you are not allowed to attack any kingdoms in it if your own sector is a part of OldSKool, or Fenris, or if your sector number is 3:4. They won’t attack you either, since NAP is a mutual friendship pact. The "[3x retals for all]" thing is not a NAP, but just information about an unusual policy which that sector uses.
    Net Worth/NW = All your tanks, buildings, land, probes, military units, scientists, money and such things are added together with a formula (see Net worth earlier in this guide) This value shows how good you have been able to use your land, and is mostly compared to the land you have (see landfatness). If you find a kingdom with 1,000 land and 120,000 Net Worth and another one with 1,000 land and 290,000 NW, it’s not especially hard to see which one of those that is probably the best one to attack.
    Noob = A stupid newbie.
    Newbie = A person who have just started playing Star Kingdoms, but is not stupid.
    Newbie bashing = When you attack a kingdom which have left newbie mode recently, and haven’t had much of a chance to grow. NOT the same thing as bashing.
    Newbie Mode = The first days after you start playing, which are used for building a strong kingdom. You can’t attack anyone during this time, and they can’t attack you. Kingdoms in newbie mode are shown as blue kingdoms in the sector list.
    Open = a person who has sent out a lot of military when attacking.
    Probes = Some small space computers used to attack kingdoms in other ways than with military, to spy on them, or to protect your own kingdom against other kingdom’s probes. Some people seem to underestimate them and spend all their money on military instead, but if you don’t find out a person’s military stats, you will probably not be successful when attacking him either. See the chapter about probes earlier in the guide.
    Retal/Retaliation/Retaliation message = Earlier, a retal meant that a kingdom attacked another kingdom back for someone which he attacked (a friend, ally, or sectormate of the first kingdom). There are no universal or official retal policies in SK any more, so if anyone says that they retal you: don't care. It is just a normal attack with another reason than a random landgrab, and you can always get someone to attack them back if you want to.
    RDB = Random Deletion Bug. A bug in Star Kingdoms, which deleted a lot of very active kingdoms in previous games from the database. However, thanks to BCart reprogramming the game, the RDB is gone now.
    Sector = Star kingdoms is divided into a lot of galaxies with several sectors in each. Every sector contains 20 kingdoms.
    Sector Leader = The person who is responsible for things concerning the whole sector, such as the choice of alliance. it’s also he who is taking care of the forums, deleting posts there, taking care of most of the contacts with other players, and such things. Is shown as a yellow kingdom in the sector list.
    Sectormate = someone who is in the same sector as you.
    Steamrolling = To attack someone who has his entire army in, defending his kingdom.
    Suicider = Someone who sends out ways too much military when attacking, leaving themselves wide open, with a low amount of defense/land left for their kingdom.
    Trigger/Trigger Happy = BCart’s friend. He used to be one of the forum moderators.
    VAL/AAL = Assistant alliance leader. Helps the ordinary alliance leader.
    VSL/ASL = Vice Sector leader. Helps with cleaning the sector forums and taking care of SL business when the ordiary SL is not around. He does not get any bonuses, but his kingdom is shown as dark yellow in the sectorlist.
    War Leaders/WL’s= When you attack, you have a maximum of four different war leaders to use. Depending on how many you use, your attacking army will return in a specific amount of time. If you attack someone 12 hours away with one war leader, the entire attacking army will return home after 12 hours. if you use two war leaders, half your army will be back in 6 hours and the other half in 12 hours. If you use three WL’s, 1/3 of your army will be back in 4 hours, another 1/3 in 8 hours, and the last 1/3 of it after 12 hours, so it’s usually a good idea to send several war leaders. Especially since they all (except from the first one) also give a 3% bonus to offense.

• jarble jarble
  • Lol, somebody thought Trig was worth mentioning. Lol.
  • Na is currently double the size of every other alliance combined
  • NA has KD's that are bigger then alliances
  • NA has KD's that are bigger THAN alliances
    You are welcome.
    yes. you should immortalize him.

• As far as I landed in NA, and played opposite with them gameplay wise.

My dealings with them is actually reasonable, and I can have good discussion with them. I will group with binary guys any game than NW whores.
    Thanks Ashy. :)
    If someone can tell me why this quote is superf unny they get a group spot
  • As far as I landed in NA, and played opposite with them gameplay wise.

My dealings with them is actually reasonable, and I can have good discussion with them. I will group with binary guys any game than NW whores.
    Thanks Ashy. :)
    If someone can tell me why this quote is superf unny they get a group spot
    Oh why not? I love binaries.
  • They are whores?
    yes. you should immortalize him.

Nah, he was kind of cool but nothing special.
  • They are whores?
    boom
  • ummm i have to disagree at least with a couple of the binary kds namely hazza...he was active as hell in the na war..made fails plenty and did arsons etc..so that is not whoring to me..nw whores wont spends pas or make fails...they just sit back and watch it all happen and make their own hits not on the alliance kts
  • We didnt say they were good whores

IAN! WHERES MAH GROUP SPOT?!!
  • no, not whores.

The belong to the pack. They are wolves.
  • edited October 2014
    Pie...I thought you were giving me a group this round! IAN WHERE IS THE GROUP SPOT FOR PIE AND I?
  • I need a group too. only have one other person to group with next round

Firstly, clarify "good whores" for us please... ?

Secondly, I ain't no type of whore, you have no idea who the fuck I am.

Ps: nobody wants to group with ya brah...

Firstly, clarify "good whores" for us please... ?

Secondly, I ain't no type of whore, you have no idea who the fuck I am.

Ps: nobody wants to group with ya brah...
    I know exactly who you are. Weve been together many times. Alliance and sector. Dont try to play me.

PS... I gotta fight these bitches off! Everyone wants Pie!

:-)
  • I'm a lover not a hater... Srly.
  • They are just to damn big! Thats the problem. They dominated.
  • I want Pie!

cookies...

Pie and cookies will dominate next round...
    Whose with me?

~I have back ups according to Shining Star. i need that avatar now...~
  • I've only ever known feed me to be a bank, him and Gagazet were reliable small kingdoms with good moneys :)
  • I've only ever known feed me to be a bank, him and Gagazet were reliable small kingdoms with good moneys :)
    Well thanks for joining the convo zeal, but this is a lie sir... Seeing as I don't reveal who I am till near end round, how would you know your robbing me... Funny.