Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• To Dole and N1m. You gotta let people in Pie, let them in!
  • haha poor kenshin, however Gogeta and i were awesome :P (tissot was good too)
  • edited October 2014
    Bob and Rook will always be in my circle. They always tell me whats going on... even if its me fucking up, sometimes I think their capslock gets broken while talking to me though...

FLAMES doesnt pull punches either though...
  • I dont think ive ever seen Rook talk anywhere but AC and in forums when our group landed with you guys one round. Pretty sure hes AI
  • I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!
  • :: Gives Kenshin a cookie.::
    Thank you! I shall cherish it foreve...I ate it already :P
  • Ah Flames, Rook hasn't been active on SK in years...I used to always go to him as an officer before Pie way back when. But then he went more inactive and Pie stayed Pie.
  • I dont think ive ever seen Rook talk anywhere but AC and in forums when our group landed with you guys one round. Pretty sure hes AI
    Want his phone number? Hes actually winding down big time on SK. Life got him. Marriage, kids, and waaaay too much work.
  • He is winding down even more? We won't even have rook anymore!
  • Ah Flames, Rook hasn't been active on SK in years...I used to always go to him as an officer before Pie way back when. But then he went more inactive and Pie stayed Pie.
    Always been a stand up guy. Once he got caught double dippin with kds... but other than that, he is the definition of Integrity.
    Yeah idk if he is playing next round. I gotta text him.

wtf you mean you dunno..... who will you group with? you will be lost........

Ive heard hes good shit, I liked him when I did land with him

wtf you mean you dunno..... who will you group with? you will be lost........

Ive heard hes good shit, I liked him when I did land with him
    Youre telling me! 3.5 yrs of grouping together. Idk how many times I blew his hiding because I always ran as something-pie... and his kd was always next to me lol. Its going to be like losing my left hand if he takes the roynd off.
  • I've seen a bunch of comments saying flames, gogeta, and knight were the only honest, honorable als in na. I'm the only other al na has ever had. That makes me a sad panda
    ur fault, NA is trash, because u didn't make me AL when u died.

so therefore ALL YOUR FAULT
  • Side note: I may run Mt Axefall next round and just HoF Whore without politics... wont let anyone, except Rook... and Bob, persuade me otherwise.
  • I've seen a bunch of comments saying flames, gogeta, and knight were the only honest, honorable als in na. I'm the only other al na has ever had. That makes me a sad panda

I've seen a bunch of comments saying flames, gogeta, and knight were the only honest, honorable als in na. I'm the only other al na has ever had. That makes me a sad panda

Nobody showed up to vote. Damdred was the only person to even volunteer, but knight had 2 votes.
    My dealings with you were always good and honest. Its the current incarnation of NA AL that I think is a tool. And by tool I mean used by the bigs in FLAMES' alliance because he is scared of them.

I've seen a bunch of comments saying flames, gogeta, and knight were the only honest, honorable als in na. I'm the only other al na has ever had. That makes me a sad panda

Nobody showed up to vote. Damdred was the only person to even volunteer, but knight had 2 votes.
    not true, i told u to gimme AL. but u didnt
  • That is fine Pie, I liked your HoF whoring self also. Unless I somehow get involved politically again...and then you are also!

not true, i told u to gimme AL. but u didnt
    I was probably very high at the time because I don't recall you asking for al. In fact, I feel like you were one of knights votes
  • i dun vote for trash ><
  • i dun vote for trash ><</blockquote>

• I'll try not to handle alliance matters stoned again.
  • edited October 2014
    Pie. You should just be quiet. Please.

And Nobody. Thanks for not hitting me when I triple suicided on that bitch of an excuse of a life form.
    I owed you that much for not helping Delirium KT me.
    Little fact: I left SKPD because the AL wanted to help PB and Delirium. If I hadnt stood up and said I hate Uni GBs, he would have blindly followed. It was when he said "We will help both sides" that I negotiated my way into your heart TheNobody. We still on for that group next round?
    Uhm, you're wrong?

I posted all the NA kts and we hit them too. Of course you wouldn't know because you left pretty much immediately to grow your farm AL for NA to harvest later
    You are wrong.

NightHawk was poised to help PB and Del. I told him I wouldnt as Cobrak 1:1 told him he would hit only NA. At that time he sent a message to all SLs stating we would be playing both sides. That was the point I told him to remove me as VAL, because I was VAL; and created my own alliance. I told 1:8 and 2:17 as both SL were friends of mine and we were to be the core of SP. I think HateTank died of poploss before he got my message. Then I contacted FLAMES and he said if we helped it would be a perma-NAP and I had zero reason to doubt @FLAMES as he has never lied to me before. The next Morning I split. What you did AFTER I left doesnt concern me. Im talking about exactly what made me leave. I didnt think a Uni GB was right, at the time, because NA was playing fair with FLAMES and @Gogeta ALing. When I had a problem... I contacted Gogeta and it was solved immediately... because the leadership was great.
    He sure was, but it wasn't going to happen. More people in charge of an alliance than just the AL, it's what people say that matters and we were neutral
    good idea.

thats no fun..
  • Is pie still talking? Pie. We understand you have no idea what you are talking about, stop engaging in this conversation you tool.
  • Is pie still talking? Pie. We understand you have no idea what you are talking about, stop engaging in this conversation you tool.
    Nighthawk your the tool

Nighthawk your the tool

• Thread has officially been over run by retards.