Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• We're just gonna throw you in the deep end Lady.. no training bras allowed!
  • edited October 2014
    I asked pie to help us finish kting lenovo for multiple bashing, then we could have a fair war. But being the coward of snakes he is. He ktd me.
    Actually this is yet another stab in the back by NA... I asked them to KT Lenova and provided 5 examples of bashes. I was told he would be posted as "Free Land" yet never lost any land when ALL of NA was hungry for land. That was me listening to a sub par AL that broke an agreement between I and the original AL. There was no limit put on my Alliance size, it was only that we agreed to help. Period. Thats my fault for believing in people. I guess for me, once I give my word I stand by it. Last round when I NAP'd 1:4 I made sure my officers knew if I died that the NAP was not to be broken. For me it was easy because I made @TheHateTank my VAL. Im not faulting FLAMES in any way, just the less than stellar AL he left behind. For instance: while Twilight and SW are warring... the top 3 KDs, ok Stelios really, are gearing up to break Chess Master. As an AL I would put a stop to it with a NAP or Ally. Why do it while hes at war? Pussy move imho... fuck that Pussy Assed move all together. The greatest thing would be when Stelios over reaches to tap Chess Master is if TheNobody or Go Green tapped him in return just for being a dick... but that wont happen.

As previous stated NightHawk... you were not on my KT list. You had no offense besides tanks and your tanks are the only thing saving you from being hit. I did not think you would send them... much less suicide ALL of them on me. Once you did that, I had no choice.
  • I asked pie to help us finish kting lenovo for multiple bashing, then we could have a fair war. But being the coward of snakes he is. He ktd me.
    Actually this is yet another stab in the back by NA... I asked them to KT Lenova and provided 5 examples of bashes. I was told he would be posted as "Free Land" yet never lost any land when ALL of NA was hungry for land. That was me listening to a sub par AL that broke an agreement between I and the original AL. There was no limit put on my Alliance size, it was only that we agreed to help. Period. Thats my fault for believing in people. I guess for me, once I give my word I stand by it. Last round when I NAP'd 1:4 I made sure my officers knew if I died that the NAP was not to be broken. For me it was easy because I made @TheHateTank my VAL. Im not faulting FLAMES in any way, just the less than stellar AL he left behind. For instance: while Twilight and SW are warring... the top 3 KDs, ok Stelios really, are gearing up to break Chess Master. As an AL I would put a stop to it with a NAP or Ally. Why do it while hes at war? Pussy move imho... fuck that Pussy Assed move all together. The greatest thing would be when Stelios over reaches to tap Chess Master is if TheNobody or Go Green tapped him in return just for being a dick... but that wont happen.

As previous stated NightHawk... you were not on my KT list. You had no offense besides tanks and your tanks are the only thing saving you from being hit. I did not think you would send them... much less suicide ALL of them on me. Once you did that, I had no choice.
    *One sided war. Sweetwater doesn't have a chance.
  • i think we should kt pie again
  • i think we should kt pie again
  • You couldnt break me bitches!

Wish you fucks had integrity. Look it up.
  • I wish there was a way that when people die their PF account is locked until next round
  • I wish there was a way that you would completely shut up.
    If your mom puts her titty in my mouth I'd shut up. Can you set that up? Aren't you not playing this round? Your life must really suck to be this active on a games forums you don't even play. Go out and make a friend.
    If your mom puts her titty in my mouth I'd shut up. Can you set that up? Aren't you not playing this round? Your life must really suck to be this active on a games forums you don't even play. Go out and make a friend.
    Shows your intelligence...

I remade so Im still playing and TMonsta is a Forum Mod. Lol.. idiot.
  • Oh noes how dare I actively contribute to a community even if I sometimes take off rounds when they start when I am indisposed.
    Shows your intelligence...

I remade so Im still playing and TMonsta is a Forum Mod. Lol.. idiot.
    Remade with 10days left and SKPF forum mod. I rest my case.
  • edited October 2014
    Oh noes how dare I actively contribute to a community even if I sometimes take off rounds when they start when I am indisposed.

See above. The prosecution rests.
  • You quoted the same thing twice...I helped you with that.
  • You quoted the same thing twice...I helped you with that.
    I bet the ladies drop they panties when you tell them about your SKPF moderator tools. Fucking loser. lol
  • Ok so I will be out of newbie with 9 dsys left so I remade with 12 days left. Lrn2Math.

The true attraction of this game IS the community. There are many people who visit the forums that havent played in a while. Lynog, Bean, Sci, Qwj.. just to name a couple. FTB has made appearances (or multis..)regardless, you know nothing if you think its the game that keep people around and therefore... the prosecution loses. Most prosecuters at least have a clue about what they are talking about... can I see your license? No? Just as I thought... a fake.

• Ok so I will be out of newbie with 9 dsys left so I remade with 12 days left. Lrn2Math.

The true attraction of this game IS the community. There are many people who visit the forums that havent played in a while. Lynog, Bean, Sci, Qwj.. just to name a couple. FTB has made appearances (or multis..)regardless, you know nothing if you think its the game that keep people around and therefore... the prosecution loses. Most prosecuters at least have a clue about what they are talking about... can I see your license? No? Just as I thought... a fake.

Didn't know people really had online friends. Sounds like a cry for help. Don't jump you have plenty to live for.Remember your forum friends love you.
  • Im just going to stop trying with you D2 (Darius 2)

No matter how your dress it or how much perfume you pour on it, shit will still be shit. You can keep the dress.
  • Pie, whyd you break the round?
  • edited October 2014
    Pie breaks everything! It's why he is so awesome! And how did you know how I got all the girls? PF Mod works every time!

No matter how your dress it or how much perfume you pour on it, shit will still be shit. You can keep the dress.
    Ok lady just don't mention me anymore.
  • Pie, whyd you break the round?
    Your choice of VAL is retarded.
    Pie breaks everything! It's why he is so awesome! And how did you know how I got all the girls? PF Mod works every time!
    Except for the largest KD outside my alliance that is half my size and at war... wouldnt dare.

Ok Manly Man just don't mention me anymore.
    Fixeded it... dammit I gotta stop fixing your fuck ups or I will be here all damn day... Im not the Mod. Dammit Bob, now Im doing your job.

Wonder if TheNobody thinks Ian is a loser too. (Psst! He's the other Forum Mod) Canadian Express aka Damdred... oh wait.. PK'd. Most of us think hes dumb :-)
  • Sorry Pie...I missed that. It is a huge typo though.
  • haha the val i chose died and i got kted againt hen i gave up, basicallyt his rounds your fault pie :P
  • I blame FLAMES!
  • I blame FLAMES!
    quiet minion! (i still love my hitsquad member)
  • HitSquad MVP you mean.
  • HIT SQUAD!!!!!!!!! we rocked that round, fuck that was fun