Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• Pie how can you be bashed in war?
  • edited October 2014
    I'm not claiming war abuse, because I dont believe in such a thing. The exchange I had with a certain sub par AL where we agreed upon the conditions of the war are what allows me to claim said bashing. If there were no agreed upon conditions, then yes, @Barricade , you would be correct. Now do I blame the severely lacking skills of the AL or the low morales of the KDs in question? I would have to say both in this situation. In another Thread one of the KDs which did bash me claims he doesnt bash and that the implications being put forth by the offended sector put a blanket on all of NA and I nearly shot milk out of my nose at the absurdity of that individuals temperment of it... Most of NA will bash if they choose to because they can.
  • As far as I know every declaration of war wasnt by NA. If you made conditions for a war, then you are a fool if you think that the whole of a stacked alliance would follow them. I also dont believe in war abuse apart from the inactive war.
  • As far as I know every declaration of war wasnt by NA. If you made conditions for a war, then you are a fool if you think that the whole of a stacked alliance would follow them. I also dont believe in war abuse apart from the inactive war.
  • Ah, take a knee was just KT recently.
    No shit???? I was actually posted???. I'm slightly honored. I assumed I was just killed off by general farming.
    Yes, honorable death. Related to war, but few from 1:8 were posted.

• Take a knee was never a KT Pie, explosivo and Templars were the only 3.
    A strong leader can control the KDs under his watch. That is why I blame a sub par AL. I can see by your statement and TheNobody's quoting of your statement that you guys blame the shitty morals and whoring tendencies of the KDs. The quoting is humorous to me because essentially TheNobody just blamed his lack of fair play for breaking an agreed upon war.
    I never actually said he was... I was just taking jabs at you lol :-)
  • The war was supposed to be a race, a race to see if we could kill the binaries before pie could kill that kingdom they wanted dead then war would be over....

Obvious thats not what happened
  • The war was supposed to be a race, a race to see if we could kill the binaries before pie could kill that kingdom they wanted dead then war would be over....

Thank you, Sir.
    A strong leader can control the KDs under his watch. That is why I blame a sub par AL. I can see by your statement and TheNobody's quoting of your statement that you guys blame the shitty morals and whoring tendencies of the KDs. The quoting is humorous to me because essentially TheNobody just blamed his lack of fair play for breaking an agreed upon war.
    I didn't agree to that. ALs can't decide which KDs they want to sacrifice in a war. I play very fair but the quote says apart from an inactive war there are no rules against bashing or war abusing. So stop bitching lol

I actually like the binaries. Pie giving up all 4 of them was a testament to his cowardice because only 2 were involved in the allmighty back and forth. Pie had to die for being a bitch and offering 4 KDs in hopes that his shitty KD would be left alone. I couldn't allow that.
  • Nobody has to follow an AL into war, they can only rally and direct the best they can. War bonus means anyone can be hit and an alliance cant control whom is targetted on the other side.

You made conditions with an AL does not speak for the rest of the alliance in this sk. Everyone does what the fuck they want. Looking at how strong NA has been and is now, do you really think that declaring war wasnt going to get your alliance farmed?

I tell you this now, any alliance im in. If war is declared. Ill hit the KT if I think its important for me, I wont do 10 land hits for my size. I'll hit those who open themselves up and i'll hit those who are fat. War is war.
    Damn you just had to take that away from me dick...

it was ashnod that said i was posted not pie.
  • edited October 2014
    Take a knee was never a KT Pie, explosivo and Templars were the only 3.

This is why grammar is so important. I believe he meant to say "Take a knee was never a KT. Pie, explosivo and Templars were the only 3"

Meaningggggggg that he wasn't directing it at Pie, but rather he was listing the 3 KTs NA apparently posted.

Can you guys end the round yet.
  • So Nighthawk and TheNobody.... which one of us is buying the premi for our group? And the 4th? Maybe I could drag Lynog out of retirement or Cobras. I could get an inactive Rook unless you guys know someone...

This is why grammar is so important. I believe he meant to say "Take a knee was never a KT. Pie, explosivo and Templars were the only 3"

Meaningggggggg that he wasn't directing it at Pie, but rather he was listing the 3 KTs NA apparently posted.

Can you guys end the round yet.
  • damn periods commas and shit players dont need no grammar
  • me don't not need no stinkin grammars
  • Grammar is a hassle on touchscreens
  • So Nighthawk and TheNobody.... which one of us is buying the premi for our group? And the 4th? Maybe I could drag Lynog out of retirement or Cobras. I could get an inactive Rook unless you guys know someone...
    Your alliance mates are being decimated.....
  • Grammar is a hassle on touchscreens
    And on anything that does not have a full-sized keyboard.
    They can stop hitting and leave the dead alliance. NA isnt concerned witg farming 500-1k landers... yet.

Back on topic... we still up for that group? Maybe @TMonsta will join us..
    They can stop hitting and leave the dead alliance. NA isnt concerned witg farming 500-1k landers... yet.

Yea if its themed with insults of Pie. CrappyPie NewbPie PieTrash Lrn2Play Pie
  • Usually when people use Pie, I find something I like... Lrn2Pie sounds good... hmm
  • "Made up faces with counterfeit names"

Yea if its themed with insults of Pie. CrappyPie NewbPie PieTrash Lrn2Play Pie
    You cant just add pie to the end..

Its gotta be like:

Stupied
    impiecel
    terripiel
  • L2Pie Noob
  • edited October 2014
    havnet seen cobras in a while :(
  • Pie was special. he has his own KT.
    the rest were lump in one thread