Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

edited October 2014 in General
I mean the round is nearing the end, it's gotten kinda dull and pointless, just to spice things up the alliances should disband and all previous sectors in night angels should form their own alliances just to level the field a good bit. Since Pie's rebellion doesn't look to be taking off (note: Sweetwater is not to blame!) here's a different approach, I think it's pretty solid!

Comments

• Your mom should disband
  • hahah snort ha
  • My mom is a big girl, she can make her own decisions
  • Pie is altogether a joke.
  • Pie is altogether a joke.
    Didn't u quit and peace out forever?
  • Pie is having a difficult time because anyone not in NA is having a shitty round. He's doing the best he can, Night. Stop complaining so much and shut up.
  • edited October 2014
    Alright guys I'm disbanding night angles in 1 hour
  • Im creating right angles in one hour.
  • I'm creating blight bagels in two hours.
  • Creating Tri Angles soon
  • Flight angles are here to stay
    Hey hey hey, you keep mothers out of this and I'll keep myself out of yours.
  • Yeah I quit sk. Just here to make sure everyone is on the same page as the retard next to him
  • Drink the KOOL-AID!
  • It's human nature to be as powerful as possible, this is a fucking video game who give's a shit if someone is 1000x as powerful as the other, or is bashing or farming. people's lives are not on the line so no one is going to change haha you're nuts if you think they will simply disband when they are already so far ahead of every one else
  • edited October 2014
    My life is on the line, this is a real life saw movie here
  • *grabs another box of popcorn*
    Hey hey hey, you keep mothers out of this and I'll keep myself out of yours.
    But my mom enjoys your visits

• gl creating NightAngles
  • My kd killed yet?
  • NightAngels should NOT disband.

HAH!
  • October 10, 00:25:07Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 640 planets.
    October 10, 00:25:12Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 507 planets.
    October 10, 00:25:15Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    October 10, 00:25:15Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 402 planets.

Oh hey look a triple bash. Oh and its because I failed on a KT.. great job TheNobody. One class act. The only reason you do it is because there is no repercussions. You are awesome. Can I be like you? Please I want all my friends to think Im cool too! Yay! TheNobody...

Wonder if any of my friends in NA have the balls to do anything about it... highly doubtful.

• Oh if I had a KD...first I'd hit Pie but then I'd hit Oceanic!
  • October 10, 00:25:07Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 640 planets.
    October 10, 00:25:12Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 507 planets.
    October 10, 00:25:15Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    October 10, 00:25:15Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 402 planets.

Oh hey look a triple bash. Oh and its because I failed on a KT.. great job TheNobody. One class act. The only reason you do it is because there is no repercussions. You are awesome. Can I be like you? Please I want all my friends to think Im cool too! Yay! TheNobody...

Wonder if any of my friends in NA have the balls to do anything about it... highly doubtful.

I don't have any friends. I just did it because I don't like you. I would have done it regardless. And its called the Triple Bash War Abuse on their AL. I would like it if you refer to it as such
  • How can you not like Pie? That's inhumane!
  • Maybe because people put dicks in pies.
  • How can you not like Pie? That's inhumane!
    He's a snake. Always ball slurping on whatever alliance has the most power that round. Always siding with the obvious war winners. Selling out his alliance mates at failed attempts of being honorable so that nobody notices him slithering safely in the grass. I haven't liked Pie for a very long time he fucked me over a few years ago sold me out to save his own ass just like he is doing to the binary KD's in 1:15 now. He's just an average ass kisser.
  • October 10, 01:00:52Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Go Green (1:13) and lost 341 planets.
    October 10, 01:01:35Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Go Green (1:13) and lost 228 planets.October 10, 01:02:34
    Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hoursOctober 10, 01:02:34
    Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Go Green (1:13) and lost 193 planets.

Another stand out NA KD.

Get all the land you can now... seriously. I just razed all my Res. Its been great playing with you awesome people. Lets see you cry when you are on the other end and no.. didnt read a word anybody said. Dont care to. Its all the same shit. Blah blah.. I did cause I can... blah blah... my butthole hurts from my dildo.. blah blah.. my friends laugh at me behind my back cause my anus leaks blood all day... blah blah... I wish I were a real boy instead of some puppet... blah blah...and that was just TheNobody.
  • October 10, 01:00:52Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Go Green (1:13) and lost 341 planets.
    October 10, 01:01:35Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Go Green (1:13) and lost 228 planets.October 10, 01:02:34
    Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hoursOctober 10, 01:02:34
    Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Go Green (1:13) and lost 193 planets.

Another stand out NA KD.

Get all the land you can now... seriously. I just razed all my Res. Its been great playing with you awesome people. Lets see you cry when you are on the other end and no.. didnt read a word anybody said. Dont care to. Its all the same shit. Blah blah.. I did cause I can... blah blah... my butthole hurts from my dildo.. blah blah.. my friends laugh at me behind my back cause my anus leaks blood all day... blah blah... I wish I were a real boy instead of some puppet... blah blah...and that was just TheNobody.
    Raaaaaaage quit.
  • Not really rage... more like resigned quit. Whats the point when you get triple bashed twice and no one will do shit about it. You wont police your own. You wont even play fairly. Its like Jamaica vs Russia... cause you guys are cold hearted bastards and we are just fucking tiny. I will be back next round. You havent ruined the game for me. Just the round.