Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• Especially when we decided the round sucked by whoever was ALing and we went as a rogue sector, rampaging through war.
  • haha who were the ALs that round? I just remember us picking the KTs lol breaking the first like 8x and then pming the AL who the target was
  • I can't even remember anymore. I do remember being surprised by how long it took the other alliance to target us.
  • Which one of you dumbasses were ALs in round 60?
  • I asked pie to help us finish kting lenovo for multiple bashing, then we could have a fair war. But being the coward of snakes he is. He ktd me.

Actually this is yet another stab in the back by NA... I asked them to KT Lenova and provided 5 examples of bashes. I was told he would be posted as "Free Land" yet never lost any land when ALL of NA was hungry for land. That was me listening to a sub par AL that broke an agreement between I and the original AL. There was no limit put on my Alliance size, it was only that we agreed to help. Period. Thats my fault for believing in people. I guess for me, once I give my word I stand by it. Last round when I NAP'd 1:4 I made sure my officers knew if I died that the NAP was not to be broken. For me it was easy because I made @TheHateTank my VAL. Im not faulting FLAMES in any way, just the less than stellar AL he left behind. For instance: while Twilight and SW are warring... the top 3 KDs, ok Stelios really, are gearing up to break Chess Master. As an AL I would put a stop to it with a NAP or Ally. Why do it while hes at war? Pussy move imho... fuck that Pussy Assed move all together. The greatest thing would be when Stelios over reaches to tap Chess Master is if TheNobody or Go Green tapped him in return just for being a dick... but that wont happen.

As previous stated NightHawk... you were not on my KT list. You had no offense besides tanks and your tanks are the only thing saving you from being hit. I did not think you would send them... much less suicide ALL of them on me. Once you did that, I had no choice.
    You fuckin idiot! You already had declared war on me and killed my sector mate! The fuck do you think my tanks were gunna do bitch.
  • dont steal my thread your bitch fest is over, WHO AL'ED IN ROUND 60
  • Yeah, let's stick to the topic! This is about round 60.
  • didnt play but 1:11 and 1:6 looked pretty dominant

• It was all about 1:1...and all the cool kids died.
  • I asked pie to help us finish kting lenovo for multiple bashing, then we could have a fair war. But being the coward of snakes he is. He ktd me.

Actually this is yet another stab in the back by NA... I asked them to KT Lenova and provided 5 examples of bashes. I was told he would be posted as "Free Land" yet never lost any land when ALL of NA was hungry for land. That was me listening to a sub par AL that broke an agreement between I and the original AL. There was no limit put on my Alliance size, it was only that we agreed to help. Period. Thats my fault for believing in people. I guess for me, once I give my word I stand by it. Last round when I NAP'd 1:4 I made sure my officers knew if I died that the NAP was not to be broken. For me it was easy because I made @TheHateTank my VAL. Im not faulting FLAMES in any way, just the less than stellar AL he left behind. For instance: while Twilight and SW are warring... the top 3 KDs, ok Stelios really, are gearing up to break Chess Master. As an AL I would put a stop to it with a NAP or Ally. Why do it while hes at war? Pussy move imho... fuck that Pussy Assed move all together. The greatest thing would be when Stelios over reaches to tap Chess Master is if TheNobody or Go Green tapped him in return just for being a dick... but that wont happen.

As previous stated NightHawk... you were not on my KT list. You had no offense besides tanks and your tanks are the only thing saving you from being hit. I did not think you would send them... much less suicide ALL of them on me. Once you did that, I had no choice.
    You fuckin idiot! You already had declared war on me and killed my sector mate! The fuck do you think my tanks were gunna do bitch.
    Set up KTs for sabos, drop a couple failed hits on mid sized KDs after powerless... let your alliance gain sone land and confidence in you.. set up more KTs. You know, what an AL does during war. Its not about going after thr other AL. Thats something you should learn.
  • Depends who the AL is and what their kd is capable of.
    He couldnt suicide break me twice with my tanks out... maybe if he had sabo'd me powerless instead or raging and crying, he could have broke me and then the rest of his alliance could have fed off me...
    coulda, woulda, shoulda... but its all done now.
    He couldnt suicide break me twice with my tanks out... maybe if he had sabo'd me powerless instead or raging and crying, he could have broke me and then the rest of his alliance could have fed off me...
    I triple tapped this scrub with all his D home. He cried about it.
  • October 10, 00:25:07Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 640 planets.
    October 10, 00:25:12Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 507 planets.
    October 10, 00:25:15Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    October 10, 00:25:15Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 402 planets.

Oh hey look a triple bash. Oh and its because I failed on a KT.. great job TheNobody. One class act. The only reason you do it is because there is no repercussions. You are awesome. Can I be like you? Please I want all my friends to think Im cool too! Yay! TheNobody...

Wonder if any of my friends in NA have the balls to do anything about it... highly doubtful.

I triple tapped this scrub with all his D home. He cried about it.
    At four to five times my size that wasnt a stretch... but you had to send tanks and I didnt have all my defense home you fucking idiot. I sent all of my tanks when I failed on our posted KT. And again... there was no cry, it was pointing out just how great you guys are that you bash non-KTs... just because you can. Where is my Nigga Lynog and Qwj or Cobras? You guys going to let tools like this taint this magical game?

• October 10, 00:25:07Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 640 planets.
    October 10, 00:25:12Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 507 planets.
    October 10, 00:25:15Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    October 10, 00:25:15Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 402 planets.

Oh hey look a triple bash. Oh and its because I failed on a KT.. great job TheNobody. One class act. The only reason you do it is because there is no repercussions. You are awesome. Can I be like you? Please I want all my friends to think Im cool too! Yay! TheNobody...

Wonder if any of my friends in NA have the balls to do anything about it... highly doubtful.

Exactly you fuck! I wanted to Lrn2BCool like you. I want to be popular among my peers too! I bet you hide next round. :-)
  • You were a KT. Somebody please come help Pie next round he sucks.
  • Hide from who? You? lmao you're not that good.
  • edited October 2014
    Oceanic 1:7

Posted on October 10, 15:03:38

Very war active solid offense and the AL. Lets get an SoK and start grabs.
    You were a KT. Somebody please come help Pie next round he sucks.
    That was the first post in my KT thread.
    October 10, 00:25:07Our kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7)and lost 640 planets.

Those are TIME STAMPS.

I didnt become a KT until 15h AFTER you triple bashed me. Dammit, Son, you make it too fucking easy to prove just how god damn dumb you really are.

And Kid, Ive been playing this game a lot longer than you have. Thats how I know where to find time stamps, know how long newbie is, and that size is based upon land because why? Its Static. Google works if you need to figure that out, fucking retard.
  • Oceanic 1:7

Posted on October 14, 03:32:31

Stop dick riding other players and you get better.
    Hide from who? You? lmao you're not that good.
    All this from a guy in a stacked sector in a stacked alliance. If that isnt "Dick Riding" idk what is.
  • I don't know why I entertain this pathetic old man. Even when we were both in Banshee I was beating you by alot. You're a below average player. To bad popularity doesn't equate to skill.
  • Hey Im popular!

Never said I was good... EVER. Good call there, Genius.
  • I can guess his reply. You are popular because you brown nose everyone big :)
  • Pie. You should just be quiet. Please.

And Nobody. Thanks for not hitting me when I triple suicided on that bitch of an excuse of a life form.
  • Pie. You should just be quiet. Please.

And Nobody. Thanks for not hitting me when I triple suicided on that bitch of an excuse of a life form.
    I owed you that much for not helping Delirium KT me.
  • I would of went for the easy land though. No harm or offense intended buddy.
  • Do you want to be my friend?
  • Do you want to be my friend?
    I'm going to have to respectfully decline.
  • Does any body else want to be my friend?