Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Werebears of Varaldafar - VILLAGE WINS! -Final story posted

Comments

• Ahem, I voted damdred as my revenge vote
  • Good for you!
  • Good for you!
    "Its Da Principality" - Big Worm
  • Im a goodie I cant believe peoples would even vote for me shining trying to start a train
  • edited January 2014
    Day One Voting –
    Darius 8
    Shining 3
    Mages 3
    FLAMES 2
    Prime 2
    TheJoker 2
    SB 1
    Walls 1
    Daedalus 1
    Loafery 1
    Damdred 1

===============================================

The village debated back and forth throughout the day about who killed Luci. The prevailing wisdom among the people was that Darius, the newest member of the village must be the killer as there had been no murders before he arrived. Some of the sane members of the village argued that Darius arrived after the cursed bears attacks and couldn’t be a werebear that mauled and killed Luci. These people were ignored because nobody likes an outsider. Chief Magnus Hero stood upon the village green and addressed the village, “You think Darius is guilty? Well, trial by combat is blessed by the mighty war god Dalkin and his wife, the war goddess Vahlubi. Through this trial we shall learn the truth of this miscreant. Darius, select your weapon.”
    Darius snarled, “bro, do you even axe?” He then swung a hefty two-handed battle-ax through the air menacingly. Chief Magnus grinned.
    “The weapon has been chosen; let us gather in the village green. We shall begin at dusk, when day and night battle for control of the sky then so shall we Darius,” explained Mr. Hero. Magnus sauntered over to the village green and removed his shirt preferring as he always did to fighting in his shorts only with no protection over his chest.
    Darius scoffed this naïve fool and donned his chainmail armor, having never seen Magnus Hero fight. “This shall be over quickly and I shall celebrate with ale and cheese!”
    The day grew to a close and night drew nigh as dusk began and Magnus turned to the sky and shouted, “DALKIN! VAHLUBI! WE GATHER TO FIND THIS MANS FATE!” Magnus then looked at Darius and said, “let us begin.”
    Darius was dumbfounded, “but where is thine axe? I don’t want it said to be unfair when I kill thee and take thine place as chief.”
    “I want it to be fair, so I use no weapon,” derided Magnus.
    Darius charged forward at this insult, outraged by the audacity of the unarmed and unarmored Chieftain. Darius grasped the axe high above his head and used his forward momentum, his powerful arms and back, and gravity to speed the axe at a blinding speed towards Heros unprotected chest. However, as quick as Darius was (and he was quick) Magnus was much faster and he quickstepped back as the axe flashed by and started to rush to the right of Darius. Darius madly swung his axe to counter the rush but Magnus was feinting! Magnus Hero spun around the blade and rushed in behind the unwieldy weapon pushing against the shaft of the axe overbalancing Darius who had to take an extra step to maintain his balance allowing Magnus to slip behind him. Magnus Hero then grabbed Darius in a headlock and twisted his neck until it snapped.
    “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Magnus roared to the heavens, “that was fun.” Then Magnus entered a trance communicating with the gods for a short while. “Good news everyone, Darius was innocent! WENCHES FOLLOW ME TO THE TAVERN!”
    Chief Magnus Hero then laughing robustly grabbed a few ladies and traversed to the tavern as the villagers gathered around.
    “Good news?” “He doesn’t get it does he? There are still werebears around.” “Who elected him chief?” “He did, nobody has the courage to tell him otherwise or… well you saw how easy that was for him.” “Yeah, glad he took it easy on Darius.” “Oh man, I’m going home and barricading my doors, no werebears are getting me.” “Yeah, that’s a good idea.”
    As dusk was turning to night the villagers all returned to their homes and safety … or so they thought.
    Night 1 Begins
    Darius the Villager was killed.
    =============================
    Send in your night actions, tough guys. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • As night descended upon the village of Arxisper in the forest of Varladafar the revelry of Chief Magnus Hero and his wenches continued on but the rest of the village was held in silent dread in fear of the werebears. All except Mages who just finished his, Magic for Dummies book and wanted to test his power against the werebears. And as he was tromping around in his bed sheet ‘magical’ vestments with his broom stick staff, a growl was heard behind him and there appeared a snarling, vile, werebear waiting to maul him. Mages reacts quickly and spins his broomstick in a circle and cries out in his casting voice, “SUMMON BIGGER FISH!”

The werebear bites Mages face off. Silly Mages, magic is for Wizards. You can’t learn magic from a book.

Close-by Flazer heard the noise of Mages being killed and ran out to see the scene from a nook he knew of. And all of a sudden he found himself trapped in a cage unable to move, the trapper caught his prey.

Later, RMagician was slipping back to his house, after having an affair with (unbeknownst to him, a trapped man) Flazers wife (who made it back to her cottage safely), and an albino bear named Baldamir the Blessed saw him and killed him because, hey, he’s a bear and he kills things. Which he did to RMagician by ripping him to shreds with his claws, and then defecating on his corpse face.

As the dawn broke and Chief Magnus Hero woke at before dawn to check on his town and found Mages and RMagicians body and freed Flazer from the trap. Chief then led Flazer to the village green and called a meeting to inform the villagers what he found, and that there would be another trial by combat tonight.

======================================================
    Night 1 Results –
    Baldamir the Blessed kills RMagician – Villager
    Trapper locks up Flazer
    Werebears kill Mages – Villager

Day 2 Begin – Get your vote on.
  • Infidelity! Death! Villagers casting big fish summon spells!

WHAT. A. NIGHT.

So, Cory Newb started a bandwagon on Darius, he seems like an idiot! KILL HIM!

As far as my real suspicions go, I am going to vote for somebody with a post of 3 or less words on day 1, because sometimes people act like that when they are bad guys.
  • That logic has lead me to these three people:

Ixta
    Meadows
    Phantom

I wouldn't peg any one of these three as extremely active forum goers.

Ixta has had bad interwebz in Taiwan.

Phantom has had 2 posts since my WW game ended.

Finally, my last person is Meadows....who has actually had multiple posts these last few days on the forums, but jumped on a wagon to kill Darius. Pretty much always her MO, but it is the best I have to go on for now.

Meadows For Lynch, I don't betray CMSZ lightly
  • I see you do science quiet well Cory. Ill hold off voting for now, gotta re-read and analyze day 1 posts.
  • edited January 2014
    Geez night one took forever lol.

My vote today is Daedalus
    Don't really know him well.

• edited January 2014
    I see you do science quiet well Cory. Ill hold off voting for now, gotta re-read and analyze day 1 posts.
    pfft, fuck that. Damdred for Lynch revenge vote. Follow my lead good friend ;)

Rohan for mayor :D
  • Daedalus should be made Deadalus.
  • *insert clever retort at scientology*

and Mystic, you're more than welcome to get to know me :)
  • How dare I talk down about my forum activity! I make sure to post often! I just never check the WW threads enough.

I vote rohan, to get revenge for his getting revenge on someone
  • lynch DiRTY
  • This is a giant cluster fuck. I guess I'll go with scientology for now
  • I'm still voting for TheJoker because I was not at all convinced by his lame speech. Not like he is adding much anyway.
  • How dare I talk down about my forum activity! I make sure to post often! I just never check the WW threads enough.

I vote rohan, to get revenge for his getting revenge on someone
    I like your style

I vote meadows, for trying to get revenge on my revenge on someone too.
  • lynch DiRTY
    I'm going to take the typical Ixta route this game. What reasoning or purpose do you have for voting Dirty and why aren't you posting anything else?
  • Daedalus should be made Deadalus.
    Is there any actual reasoning or anything else you can add?
  • Daedalus blaming peer pressure.
    Following votes on darius
    Trying to stay under radar
    Seems like a baddie tactic.
  • Still not much to go on, couple of people worth a vote but I'll go with Lynch Meadows
  • You do bring up a good point there mystic, depending on how people turn out
  • gonna stick with my Day 1 vote on SB. have no reason yet to think someone else might be a werebear.

Lynch SB
  • With the way these votes are turning out i'm not sure if my lack of internets is a blessing or a curse... On the one hand it takes forever for the pages to load, on the other hand it means my exposure to this mess is slashed.

A few interesting leads posted so far but i'll go with lynch Meadows
  • Is a trapper basically a doctor??
  • Is a trapper basically a doctor??
    Time will tell.if they snare a bear and are revealed, or.if they stop night actions, or scare a bear away.
  • oh yey im dead.
  • lynch corynewb

cuz people usually don't make 2 consecutive posts on the 2nd day when there really is nothing to go on. if ur stipulating conclusions based on a nothing premise, that werewolves usually talk, and make 2 posts.. both being the first and second posts after day begins..

that's werebear talk.

• I'm still voting for TheJoker because I was not at all convinced by his lame speech. Not like he is adding much anyway.
    It wasnt a speach, I dont need to add much u seem to not like me sinse that first game ?

I like what mystic said

The voting is all over the place so ill just go with the way the other games have gone

lynch meadows