Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Werebears of Varaldafar - VILLAGE WINS! -Final story posted

edited March 2014 in General
Player List
CoryNewb
Daedalus - Dead - Werebear - Day 2 Combat
Damdred
Darius - Dead - Villager - Day 1 Combat
Darubian - Dead - Villager - Night 3 Baldamir the Blessed
DiRTY
FLAMES - Dead - Witch - Day 5 Combat
Flazer - Dead - Villager - Day 4 Combat
Gagazet - Dead - Werebear - Day 6 Combat
Ixta - Dead - Werebear - Day 6 Suicide
Loafery
Mages - Dead - Villager - Night 1 Werebears
MissMeadows - Hibernating - Baldamir the Blessed - Night 3 Werebears
mysticassasin - Dead - Wizard - Night 5 Zombie
Osiris - Dead - Villager - Night 4 Werebears
Phantom - Dead - Villager - Day 3 Combat
Prime - Trapper
RMagician - Dead - Villager - Night 1 Baldamir the Blessed
Rohan Castle
Sci
Shining
SilentButterfly - Dead -Werebear - Night 2 Baldamir the Blessed
SkyDragonX - Dead - Villager - Day 2 Suicide
TheJoker - Dead - Villager - Day 4 Suicide
Tyrsis
WallsofFire
Zeality - UnDead - Zombie
====================================

Roles:

Evul

Witch:An evil old hag who was miserable without any henchmen and so she cursed a bear and then tricked the victims of the cursed bear into doing her will of ridding the town of the goodly wizard and the meddling townsfolk. The Werebears don't know the Witch is the cause of her curse as she fools the wicked killers. Can spy one role a night.
Werebears:Normal humans that got mauled by a cursed bear and transform into murderous werebears each night. They know each other and the witch.

Gud

Wizard: The wizened hero who vanquished the cursed bear. Knowing a bit about magic, being a wizard, he feared a rise of werebears after the attack and cured all the villagers that he saw with wounds, but would some people not seek healing and stay cursed? The wizard then blessed a local bear with humanity to be able to combat the werebears. Can spy one role a night.
Baldamir the Blessed: The baddest bear around turned into the baddest man bear around. Hides in the village as a man during the day and wanders around as a bear at night searching for werebears to kill. Can kill one person each night.
The Trapper: The paranoid trapper turned from trapping game in the forest to setting up traps around the village. Can lock one person up each night.

Newtrul
Zombie: When a mod accidentally kills someone and brings them back they become a zombie. mmmmmm brains.
=======================================

Villagers WIN!

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Hidden amidst the rolling hills and towering trees in the forest of Varaldafar was a secluded village. The village was a newly built town filled with frontiersman. The villagers struggled through the first year together and the hardships and trials brought everyone together into a close knit community. Eventually, the village known as Arxisper, became a prosperous town. With prosperity there came dissension. A witch, angry at being removed from the Village Council, absconded the village and cast a spell of Illusion over herself disguising herself in a group of new villagers. Then she cursed a bear and made it attack the village mauling all the villagers until the kind wizard thwarted the bear. The wizard then healed all the known wounds and was given the Grand Ribbon of Tough Guyness by the mayor Magnus Hero. Unfortunately there were those in the towns who concealed their injuries from the wizard.
    The wizard fearing that some infected villagers would escape his attention went to his meditation spot in the forest of Varaldafar. Upon entering the glade the wizard noticed a giant golden bear and formulated a plan. The wizard blessed the bear with the ability to turn into a human and awaited the transformation. However, the bear didn’t transform into a human but however lost all pigment in his fur and became an albino bear. Rejected the wizard trudged back to Arxisper not knowing that his blessing worked, it was just delayed. And as a strapping hairy young man sauntered into town, the wizard never thought that this Baldamir fellow was the bear he had blessed.
    The next morning as the Chief of Arxisper, Magnus Hero, was returning from a lake and his morning ablutions, he stumbled upon the mangled body of Lucinali Leeda, the exotic vixen that had the hearts of every eligible bachelor( and some ineligible ones as well). Luci while delirious from pain murmured and muttered to Chief Magnus.
    Ware…bears… be… ware…bears…

Where? Bears? There! Bears! Werebears! Beware there werebears! The werebears where? WARE THERE!...

Luci having used all her energy for her mad ramblings died. Upon hearing this and examining the wounds of Luci, Mr. Hero determined that she was killed by werebears and in his village nonetheless. UNACCEPTABLE! Chief Magnus Hero called all the townsfolk together and informed them of his findings and Magnus decided what any chief of such a town would do. He demanded the townsfolk select one villager to be selected to face him in a trial by combat. If they survived a fight with Magnus Hero then the villager would be declared innocent and set free, if they did not survive then surely they must be evil. The villagers were all wary for surely no mortal could ever best Magnus Hero in a bout of the arts martial.

Day One Begin
    There will be no mayoral voting as Chief Magnus Hero reigns supreme. You must vote someone to die, two days of no kill vote and the mod will kill you. Someone must die each day.
  • Woah, there is a chance we can kill the Magnus Hero is combat!
  • Well, they say never say never. But it's probably a never going to happen.
  • *Slow clap nice intro
  • wouldnt the werebears stand the best chance at combat in the arena, being able to turn into bears and all? It seems like if we vote a bear they might kill magnus and then we probably pretty fucked.
  • I don't think you understand the bad assery that is Magnus Hero. Also, the combat arena takes place during the end of the daylight, but it's still daylight so no bears appearing. However, even if they did, they wouldn't want to mess with Magnus. Dis mayne dat OG boss.
  • just curious does magnus like cattle and chrome?
  • Magnus like's eating steak, but he's more into charcoal than chrome. He also likes long walks on the beach.
  • I think I'm going to file a copyright claim. While Magnus Hero might've been your character, he was in my WW first. You can't just take a character from my WW, change him all up, and throw him in some backwards medieval town.
  • I didnt see if there was a mayor or not?
  • edited January 2014
    He's been my character long before you ever heard of him SB. Now less back talk or the mod will screw with your death. Also, less questioning, more voting and their is obviously no mayor as Chief Magnus Hero handles every problem.
  • FLAMES can't read; Bears can't read; My logic is astounding!

Lynch FLAMES

ER, if 2 people tie does that mean they both step into the arena with Magnus? is it a 2vs1 or a 1vs1vs1?
  • pft lynching someone who cant read thats like beating up a handicap, which in my books is a low blow

Lynch Prime as he thinks its okay to beat up handicaps
  • Darius is playing?

Darius for mortal combat with Magnus Hero. HOOOOOOOO!
  • edited January 2014
    I say SB is a werebear since he talked a lot but was scared to vote first.

Lynch SB
  • I say we lynch Flames because it is the internet and therefore always funny to beat up a handicap.
  • TheJoker always gets me lynched and always seems to have a bad role in these things so...yea, lynch that guy.
  • Lynch Shining
  • Dirty, bold your vote. It makes it much easier.for the mod (I would know)
  • lynch shining

His logic is bad and im a very nice guy
  • Darius to the bear
  • Lynch prime for his sorcery
  • Lynch daedalus
  • Dirty, bold your vote. It makes it much easier.for the mod (I would know)
    i tried but i dont know how to bold lol
  • Its HTML, you use open brackets and close brackets, like in SK, but instead of [b][/b] you use greater than/less than signs.
  • Lynch Osiris For Science. Science is basically witchcraft modernized.

Lynch Mages for not believing in Science. Science was right last WW after all :)
  • Lynch Darius
  • Loafery because bears are sluggish in the winter and he is a loafer.
  • Rawerrre grizzly grizzly

jk, Vote abstained

Rohan for Mayor
  • if it's a tie, shall we lynch all those who were tied? :D

Yeh it really does sound like I'm a WW but might be a worthy gamble..