Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Werebears of Varaldafar - VILLAGE WINS! -Final story posted

Comments

• edited January 2014
    I voted for daed to die
    True, but after the cause was lost. I'm not saying my list is guaranteed, but i think it is safe to assunm one of the 4 (and maybe ixta) may be a baddie. I'm waiting for one of our village scientists to come along and tell us a theory or two before I vote.

Also, phantom could be a baddie based on the fact that the wbs didn't kill last night, but I'm not certain at this point.
  • how am I voting bad, shining is a bad person, how do you know for certain my voting is bad, you cant prove my voting is bad until you prove shining isnt bad
    I agree with flazer here. Shining is much more suspicious IMO.
  • Im not gonna lie i didnt read the thread at all.
  • That's what I figured. Either people weren't reading or they were still trying to kill meadows.

Zeal, you are missing a very good story. I suggest reading up to date.
  • lynch corynewb
  • We have a group of bears that are inactiveish, so that makes me consider ixta again (bad interwebz, out of her control).
    I also forgot I was on the auto sign up list. Wasn't actually intending to play this one.

But um, I think I'm up for lynching Phantom or Flazer.
    Who else is less active? It's not bad reasoning to assume it's someone in that group. Or a couple someone's in that group, potentially.
    Did Flazer ever make a case against Shining? Cause "prove he isn't bad" is a really crap reason to say "it's him, not me".

• edited January 2014
    Shining voted for meadows after she called her role out, potential in an attempt to save daed.

Flazer has been active enough on these forums the past few days to not miss a werebear kill.
  • lynch corynewb
    II'll vote for the best logic as it rolls in today, but I can guarantee you I'm a good guy. I started 3 choo choos, killing Darius (a win for the town), and killing daed (a win for the town). I stopped people from killing meadows.
  • Lynch Phantom then, cause I have no idea when deadline is, and I probably won't be on again for a bit.
  • There really isn't much to go off of. Voting has been all over the place...

With that said, I'm not buying this new "lets be supportive" Tyrsis. I like it don't get me wrong but it's just not your usual MO. You're just too positive this game...It's weird and suspicious

Tyrsis for lynch
  • ok your right cory Lynch Tyrsis
  • Lynch Phantom
  • take that, tyrsis! i have deduced for sure that you are either evil or good. the only way to confirm my suspicions is mortal combat with Magnus Hero
  • lynch corynewb
    II'll vote for the best logic as it rolls in today, but I can guarantee you I'm a good guy. I started 3 choo choos, killing Darius (a win for the town), and killing daed (a win for the town). I stopped people from killing meadows.
    Darius was a villager.
    And yes. You started the choo coo on daed. Dafuq are you smoking??
    Go back and read. Since you first voted meadows day 2
    And you didn't stop people from voting meadows. People continued to vote
    Basically until walls said something.

Either you are the worst villager ever sounding bad.
    Or the worst baddie ever trying to sound like a villager
  • I really want to get lynched because ER has a really cool fight scene when I die.
  • edited January 2014
    Just like this one, I skimmed. I didn't really read. I missed where Meadows revealed. Once it was pointed out, I felt dumb and switched off. Also, I think Flaz just doesn't like me much. XD He made absolutely no case against me other than "he's bad". Well, ok then.

Flazer's bad. He didn't vote Daed like the rest of us when we swapped. Deflecting to me is dumb, though, cuz I'm just a villager. Unless he's bad and wants me dead.

Lynch Flazer
  • Mystic, since you apparently can't read, or are evil, these were my three posts following meadows revealing herself:
    Switch my vote to Daedalus

BTW Osiris and walls, I am a villager. I am trying to make my normal villager self seem relevant by using science. Meadows has announced her role, so I switch my vote for now.

I think we are going to see some suicides at dusk from some no votes.
    am I allowed to vote
    I don't think there is any indication that you can't. I would cast a vote and if it doesn't get count w/e
    Change your votes. Meadows called her role you turds.
    I vote for mysticassassin for lynch.
  • I really want to get lynched because ER has a really cool fight scene when I die.
    Being lynched > getting not lynched because CHIEF MAGNUS HERO
  • Shining is dumb

anyways I am lynching ixta because Im quite sure she is hinting shes a werebear if anywhere down here
  • Flazer, due to the fact that the werebears failed to kill last night due to inactivity, ixta is probably a safe bet. (I mentioned that above)
  • I am wearbear
  • mmmmmmmm who are we voting for so far any tallies im on my phone
  • Lynch Phantom. Phantom is always evil.
  • edited January 2014
    Lynch Phantom. Phantom is always evil.
    done

edit- not against changing vote lol
  • I am wearbear
    I don't really know how to take this.
  • Tyrsis for lynch

:)
  • I am wearbear
    I don't really know how to take this.
    I'm thinking the same thing...
  • I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!
  • lynch Tyrsis
  • I'm not even gunna change my vote to save myself.