Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Werebears of Varaldafar - VILLAGE WINS! -Final story posted

Comments

• I'll also go ahead and change vote to Daedalus
  • i should probably unrevenge rohan and change to daedalus too. because.
  • where did she say she was a vigilante?
  • oh I see

change vote from meadows to damdred, why would anyone follow my vote thats retarded
  • actually ill change my vote to shining hes even more retarded
  • Also should we have the wizard announce and have trapper trap?
  • Change vote to CoryNewb I don't trust all these CMSZ voting against each other!!
  • Lynch vote changed to Daedalus
  • If trapper protects vigi, can (s)he still KO someone?
  • Lynch daedalus
  • i hope so, i am going to murder the crap out of someone
  • Make sure it is somebody suspicious!
  • The real question is what god damn planet are we living on?

Days last 36 hours and nights last 8.
  • The real question is what god damn planet are we living on?

Days last 36 hours and nights last 8.
    A planet that likes to vote me dead without much proof apparently.
  • edited January 2014
    Oh, and if Meadows really is a good bear then there is little chance she will survive anyway. The trapper and trap here to protect her, but then she can't kill anyone.

Sorry Meadows.

EDIT: I guess tonight the trapper should trap her just to save her life anyway.
  • A FUN ONE! Now be ye quiet. I need to write Daedaluses death.
  • the trapper better not try to safe my life. because then i cannot indiscriminately murder anyone
  • edited January 2014
    Day 2 Voting
    Daedalus – 11
    CoryNewb – 4
    Meadows - 3
    Sci – 2
    Shining – 1
    DiRTY – 1
    TheJoker – 1

======================================================

“Meadows killed my secret lover!” cried several wives and they tried to kill Meadows but the husbands who were happy that the cuckold was dead decided to send Daedalus to fight Magnus Hero instead.
    Chief Magnus Hero walked up to Daedalus and clasped him on the shoulder, “AH my friend, what weapon will you choose for your trial by combat?”
    Daedalus stared around and muttered, “ umm, uhhhh, ahhhhh, I’ll… WHAT’S THAT?”
    Everyone turned to look at the cliff overlooking the village and saw a villager up there. “Who is that?” “Nobody important.” “I don’t think he ever spoke.” “I hope it’s entertaining.”
    SkyDragonX shouted, “IMMA DRAGON AND I BELONG IN DA SKY!” which echoed down to the people of the village clearly. Skydragon then ran and leapt off the cliff flapping his hands in an attempt to fly. He bounced spreading a lovely smattering of gore over the landing area.
    “Awww, I wanted him to actually fly. I’d love to kill a dragon,” said Mr. Hero. “Well back to the trial by combat, which weapon do you want to use?”
    “ A crossbow!” exclaimed Daedalus knowing he was the best shot in the village.
    “Ha, excellent choice! Let’s begin. Someone get Daedalus his crossbow and quiver,” demanded Chief Magnus.
    The day grew to a close and night drew nigh as dusk began and Magnus turned to the sky and shouted, “DALKIN! VAHLUBI! WE GATHER TO FIND THIS MANS FATE!” Magnus then looked at Daedalus and said, “let us begin.”
    Daedalus lifted the crossbow and took aim at Magnus but wait, Magnus slipped into the woods and disappeared. Daedalus strained his senses trying to find Magnus and heard a motion in the woods to his left and saw a blur and fired a bolt and saw the mass fall down.
    Daedalus asked, “Did I get him?”
    “Nah, bad thing about crossbows is they take so long to reload,” answered Magnus and he dropped from the trees behind Daedalus and stalked closer to Daedalus. Then Magnus picked up a log and smashed it across the face of Daedalus. Daedalus crumpled to the ground unconscious and then Magnus stomped on his neck ending his life.

“BWAAAAAHAAAAAAA! Good fun!” Magnus exclaimed and then communed with the gods. “Hey guys, double good news! Daedalus was a werebear but more importantly he was a good shot, anyone up for some venison and ale? HAHAHAHAHA!” Magnus grabbed his wenches and headed to the tavern while dragging the deer carcass behind him.
    ”Hey, we actually picked right today!” “Mmmmm, venison.” “Well, who will warm my bed now that RMagician is dead?” “ I CAN DO IT!” “ I guess, come along then.” “Do wedding vows mean nothing to any of you?” “You can join us…” “WEEEEEHAWWW, let’s go.”
    As dusk was turning to night the villagers all returned to their homes and safety … or so they thought.

==============================================

Night 2 Begins
    Daedalus the Werebear is killed.
    Skydragon the villager is killed due to inactivity.
  • As night descended upon the village of Arxisper, in the forest of Varladafar, the werebears and witch were distraught at the loss of one of their own and went wandering aimlessly throughout town. Silent Butterfly wandered by and felt the, by then, natural urges to transform into a Werebear. However, behind him was an already transformed Albino bear named Baldamir the blessed that mauled him to ded then kept mauling him. Such maul. So ded. Much blood. Wow.
    In the morning Chief Magnus Hero awoke to find another dead body that was so torn up by mutilation that it was difficult to know who got killed, except he noticed the blue glitter wings upon his back and knew that it was Silent Butterfly. But wait, something didn’t feel right, two werebears dead and the town felt no safer.

==================================================================================
    Night 2 Results –
    Baldamir the Blessed kills SilentButterfly - Werebear
    Trapper sets his trap and it fails
    Werebears do nothing, absofreakinglutely nothing

Day 3 Begin – Get your vote on.
  • Third day voting same person is the charm right?

Lynch TheJoker
  • I'm going with Lynch Phantom because they voted to lynch DIRTY on the quiet and then hasn't said anything after that. Since the werebears were inactive, I feel this makes some sense
  • I'm going with Lynch Phantom because they voted to lynch DIRTY on the quiet and then hasn't said anything after that. Since the werebears were inactive, I feel this makes some sense
    I was thinking the same lol
  • I didnt even get to fight with magnus. This is unfortunate
  • Have either of you seen me play a ww game? I vote. I dont talk. But go ahead if you like.. Recall how this game was created and why. You all talk too damn much.
  • Glad i was right about SB :)

Yesterday once enough people were voting/changing their votes away from meadows, Flazer decided to change vote too (to seem good) but not to Daedalus (his fellow werebear) but to a random Damdred or Shining. Either he a werebear or bad voter.

lynch Flazer
  • edited January 2014
    Wow no werebear kill. Loooool

Anyway, here are my suspicious person list based on the day 2 voting:

Zeality
    Flames
    Damred
    Shining

These people were voting meadows after she revealed, possibly to protect daed or because they weren't reading. We have a group of bears that are inactiveish, so that makes me consider ixta again (bad interwebz, out of her control).
  • I voted for daed to die
  • lynch phantom
  • I think shining or phantom
  • how am I voting bad, shining is a bad person, how do you know for certain my voting is bad, you cant prove my voting is bad until you prove shining isnt bad