Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Werebears of Varaldafar - VILLAGE WINS! -Final story posted

167891012»

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Like I didn't give any kill orders during that 2nd night b/c I wanted to get everybody's opinion, and then it was just over xD with us killing nobody. Also I didn't get a story I'm displeased. Can I get a death story as a side companion to go along with the final story?
  • No, you get what you got, which was mauled.
  • lol im a tranny so dont feel too bad
  • TMonsta January 17
    Howdy folks, this is your friendly PF WW mod handing out roles. FLAMES is the Witch and can spy a role each night. The rest of you are werebears and you get one kill collectively each night.
    FLAMES January 17
    lynch dole
    TMonstaTMonsta January 17
    That's it, now you're a transvestite witch.

I'm a man of my word.
  • clutch. I always love my conversations with the mods when I have a role...it is nice to see some of these other ones :D
  • edited February 2014
    TMonsta January 29
    Annnnnnnnnnd, you are a zombie. You decide if you want brains or not. You are a neutral role now.
    ZealityJanuary 30
    hey cool surprise role. I definitely want brains, whatever that means. Can I eat Mystics brains?
    TMonsta January 30
    lololol sure can. Are you sure about that one?
    Zeality January 30
    This tells me that Mystic isnt just a villager... so FUCK YES :D
  • Huh, I had to reinforce all my kills with solid bear logic
  • edited February 2014
    And great logic it was Meadows.

MissMeadows January 18
    I would like to murder Rmagician on the solid logic of

A) I am a bear
    B) He is a thing
    C) Bears murder things

ty

MissMeadows January 21
    The next step in this murdermobile is to MAUL THE ABSOLUTE CRAP OUT OF SILENTBUTTERFLY

MissMeadows January 24
    Well I was possibly wrong about sci. But either way a bear's word is a bear's word. Which is usually something like "ROORRRRAAAAAARRRRRR!!" So I will savagely maul the face off of Darubian, because a bear's deduction strength is like a bear's appetite. It always wants more trout. And Darubian might have some.

==================================

I was sad when Meadows went into hibernation, the last one was my favorite.
  • This should be a thing...releasing mod PM records at the end of WWs. That's just...so gold...I'm tearing up.
  • edited February 2014
    As night descended upon the village of Arxisper, in the forest of Varladafar, the townsfolk gathered and proclaimed that Gagazet was a werebear. Nevermind, the suddenly villainous Zombie that appeared, the werebears killed Lucinali Leeda! (And several other villagers) They must die first!
    Chief Magnus Hero approached Gagazet and clasped his shoulder. “Ha ha my friend, with which weapon shall you hold in your hands as you die?”
    “It is not I who shall die, it is you! And you’ll die from my sword!” exclaimed Gagazet.
    “BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! I like your spirit. Now let’s go have some fun,” said Chief Magnus as he walked to the ceremonial clearing.
    The day grew to a close and night drew nigh as dusk began and Magnus turned to the sky and shouted, “DALKIN! VAHLUBI! WE GATHER TO FIND THIS MANS FATE!” Magnus then looked at Gagazet and said, “let us begin.”
    Mr. Hero pulled a two handed claymore out of its scabbard and held it with one hand, because he’s Chief Magnus Hero. Gagazet looked at his sabre and shrugged and looked back at Magnus just in time to see the claymore swing into his neck decapitating him.
    “HAHA! FUN!” yelled Chief Hero. However, the sun set early that night and Ixta seeing her last comrade fall transformed and started toward the villagers but Chief Magnus stepped forward and waved the claymore at werebear Ixta. The werebear paused watching the pretty movement and all of a sudden Zeal the zombie attacked it from the side trying to eat it’s brains but couldn’t because werebears are tough, mmmkay. The werebear tried to maul Zeal the Zombie but wounds didn’t affect him because he was undead, mmkay. Then an albino bear awoken from slumber, the great Baldamir the Blessed bit Ixta’s face off. Zombie Zeal and Baldamir the Blessed continued eating the carcass of Ixta and Gagazet.
    “I LIKE THESE TWO!” roared Magnus, as Zombie Zeal and Baldamir the Blessed wondered off to kill and eat more things together. “Good news! Dalkin and Vahlubi tell me that all the evil has passed from our village. EVERYONE, TO THE TAVERN!”
    The villagers all celebrated, except for Shining and DiRTY, they kept yelling at each other.
  • DIRTY'S A WEREBEAR
  • It is no coincidence that two members of CMSZ triumphed in the end.
  • Mine is soo boring
    Wtf!!!
  • 2? C survived, M wrecked shyt, S survived, Z went zombie.

Success.

[CMSZ]
  • Maintaining my 100% success ratio in WW I just realised. I'm so fucking godlike sometimes.'
  • 4 members of cmsz triumphed!

CMSZ
  • Fair, I meant how Meadows & I went on a rampage.

Great success.
  • Fair, I meant how Meadows & I went on a rampage.

Great success.
    No doubt, but we all basically survived too :) Nice job everyone
  • I was supposed to die. We had a cool death scene planed out for me. You all suck!
  • Yeah, I thought about killing you in the final story just because but nah.
  • Clearly I should have started yelling at everyone and creating elaborate stories to get myself killed. I will keep this in mind for next ww.
  • just ridiculous