Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Werebears of Varaldafar - VILLAGE WINS! -Final story posted

Comments

• Cory how am I evil if I was the first one to post about daedalus
  • Wow no werebear kill. Loooool

Anyway, here are my suspicious person list based on the day 2 voting:

Zeality
    Flames
    Damred
    Shining

These people were voting meadows after she revealed, possibly to protect daed or because they weren't reading. We have a group of bears that are inactiveish, so that makes me consider ixta again (bad interwebz, out of her control).
    if u look back at day 1

where sb and daedelus both voted for darius. so u see 2 werebears vote for the same person, it's logical the 3rd one also voted the same

darius votes:
    corynewb
    damdred
    meadows
    ixta
    phantom

day 2.
    ixta/cory/damdred swap to daedalus (since sb who is a fellow werebear did not turn his vote on daedalus, u can assume that the werebears didn't adjust their votes as a failsafe because daedalus was a dead man, so most likely they are also innocent.)

darubian. joins sb/daedalus on day 2 votes

u can also reverse engineer certain votes, for example the people who first initially put daedalus up for the chopping block. should be clean.
    as well as the people that the werewolves tried to kill by voting should be clean.

which essentially leaves us with

dirty
    sci
    mystic
    meadows

as clean.

which leaves phantom/darubian as prime suspects for being werebears.

but i need to go back over the posts again and make a chart. which i will do later when i have more time.

if someone would be so kind as to create a chart like
    day 1
    (name) voted for:

and repeat it for all the days and post it here, it would be a lot faster.

and should we suspect that no killing was done last night due to inactivity on the werebears part?
  • edited January 2014
    I am wearbear
    I don't really know how to take this.
    vote change

lynch loafry for obvious reasons

Rohan for Mayor
  • Phantom is a bear
  • for some reason i think sci is the good seer.

and tonight i'm totally going to MURDER THE CRAP out of darubian. i was going to as soon as the day started. so yeah. that.
  • just..wow
  • just..wow
    world of warcraft? y?
  • edited January 2014
    for some reason i think sci is the good seer.

and tonight i'm totally going to MURDER THE CRAP out of darubian. i was going to as soon as the day started. so yeah. that.
    lol meadows should always get vigilante
  • change to phantom
  • i'll change my vote to Phantom
  • Walls, good sciencing.

Change lynch vote to Phantom
  • Day 3 Voting
    Phantom – 11
    Tyrsis – 3
    Flazer -1
    Ixta – 1
    TheJoker -1
    Loafery -1
    =========================================================

The villagers deliberated and decided that they wanted Chief Magnus Hero to fight Phantom. They always thought her house was haunted and wondered how any innocent villager could live in such a ghastly house.
    “Ha ha ha ha, well what weapon would you like to duel with Phantom?” asked the jovial Chief Magnus Hero.
    “Well, I was thinking of using daggers,” replied the sneaky Phantom.
    Mr. Hero exclaimed, “haha, it should be fun.”
    The day grew to a close and night drew nigh as dusk began and Magnus turned to the sky and shouted, “DALKIN! VAHLUBI! WE GATHER TO FIND THIS WOMANS FATE!” Magnus then looked at Daedalus and said, “let us begin.”
    Phantom dropped down into a crouch and held herself sideways to Magnus as Chief Hero strode forward brazenly. Phantom slashed with he left dagger low and her right dagger high at the same time and Magnus Hero slapped the low dagger away and blocked the right dagger and rotated Phantoms arm breaking her wrist, stealing her dagger and throwing her on the ground with a hip toss before she could strike with her other dagger. Chief Magnus Hero then threw the dagger he took right between Phantoms eyes.
    “Ha, fun!” Magnus then communed with the gods. “Hey! Good news everyone, Phantom was a villager. WENCHES TO ME!” Magnus sauntered off to the tavern for another night of jovial celebration.
    “That guy is seriously demented.” “Yeah, but what a fighter, too bad we killed another villager.” “If it wasn’t her then who was it?” “I don’t know but I’m going to go be safe, IN YOUR WIFES BED.” “Ooooo, that sounds kinky.” “Let’s all go.”
    As dusk was turning to night the villagers all returned to their homes and safety … or so they thought.
    Night 3 Begins
    Phantom the villager is killed.
  • edited January 2014
    As night descended upon the village of Arxisper, in the forest of Varladafar, Dole gives a lazy story. Baldamir the Blessed killed the villager Darubian because Baldamir wanted trout, and Darubian went fishing that day and smelled like trout. The werebears all tried to kill Miss Meadows Baldamir the blessed but couldn’t, however after feasting on Darubians corpse Meadows wandered into a cave and started hibernating forgetting about werebears and villagers. In the morning Sci was found in a trap.
    ======================================================

Day 4 Begins
    Baldamir the Blessed kills Darubian – Villager
    Trapper locks up Sci
    Werebears banish Meadows into hibernation –Baldamir the Blessed
  • Lynch osiris
  • I am wearbear
    Lynch Loafery
  • if you thought i was wearbear then why didnt you vote me yesterday?
  • I am wearbear
    Lynch Loafery
    He spelt it wrong, maybe to be funny, but I don't have much to go on right now. Where are our science people? Loafery for lynch unless some prevailing science comes along

Can Mod or somebody give an explination as to why on Night 2 the trapper failed? Did the trapper attempt to trap somebody who was out at night?

"The Trapper: The paranoid trapper turned from trapping game in the forest to setting up traps around the village. Can lock one person up each night."

I know the trapper doesn't want to reveal himself, but they may have a lead on a person they tried to trap night 2.
  • edited January 2014
    It probably had to do with the werebears inactivity...
  • what the fuck does hibernating mean? is she coming back or ?

loafery for lynch because wat.
  • it means i was happy with my trout dinner and fuck all of you, i'm in hibernation until i feel like waking up
  • edited January 2014
    it means i was happy with my trout dinner and fuck all of you, i'm in hibernation until i feel like waking up
    But yeah, Baldamir the Blessed won't wake up until the game is over.
  • ...are you all really assuming that loafery would claim werebear if he really was a werebear? I automatically assumed it was a joke.
  • ...are you all really assuming that loafery would claim werebear if he really was a werebear? I automatically assumed it was a joke.
    The fact that he spelt it wrong makes me really think it was a joke. I am watching and waiting for something better to come through right now, but these 4 from yesterday are still in my sights:

Zeality
    Flames
    Damred
    Shining
  • edited January 2014
    Tbh, it could be an obvious troll. Or it could be loaf testing us to see if we'd lynch him for outing himself. If we don't lynch and assume he's good, we could hand the werebears the game.

Also, a couple of WWs ago, I jokingly stated "I'm evil o_o" and that got me lynched as a villager. I don't see why loafery should be an exception.

Lynch loafery

The inactivity of both the werebears and Ixta, as well as Ixta defending loafery, could give credence to my theory. We shall see.

Also, I'm tired of saying I'm a villager. I've done nothing suspicious other than stupidly voting without reading the thread(which I've kind of been doing most of this game -_- RL sucks), which may not have ended that badly, considering she offed a villager. =/

Suspect me all you want, you'll be wasting brain power and resources the more you think about me.
  • damit cory you caught me i'm such a bad bear....totally found me out i give up i'm exactly am what you think i'm not.

lynch cory
  • Lynch TheJoker

Also, Phantom was clearly not bad lol. Loafery is also clearly not bad. Maybe if you guys want to kill werebears you should kill the people voting for Loafery.
  • edited January 2014
    I switch my vote to Flames, he could have been inactive enough on the PFs to miss the night 2 kill. Again, I'm good, I started the real choochoo on Daed.
  • damit cory you caught me i'm such a bad bear....totally found me out i give up i'm exactly am what you think i'm not.

lynch cory
    That list was a list of people that voted for meadows after she called her role. I was re-iterating because eventually I will die and people will be like "oh hai he was good we should maybe look at who he was suspicious of again".
  • Cory you sure are throwing a lot of allegations around without any solid proof of anything. Seems like you keep changing up your list which makes me believe you are a fellow villager. Which saddens me you are trying to kill me :( I'll forgive you this time. Loaf I dont really think hed come out and say that buuut you never know buuuut Ty is my boy so imma go with that foo Lynch Joker?