Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Werebears of Varaldafar - VILLAGE WINS! -Final story posted

Comments

• dammit, so many suspicious people. I have nothing to go off of other than Flazer has a good possibility of being a villager. Gotta agree with Walls, Cory is coming off a little too desperate to point out that he's a villager. CoryNewb for Lynch

Ok so lets try the same thing we did a couple rounds ago. Wizard, you come out and announce yourself as the wizard. Trapper, you stay hidden and just make sure that you protect the wizard everynight until we find all these werebears.

@Tmonsta , is the trapper able to trap the same person every night and can the wizard still spy if he's trapped?
  • i'd say gg bad guys, but i only murder indiscriminately anyway

sry rmag. it was for lols.
  • Switch my vote to Daedalus

BTW Osiris and walls, I am a villager. I am trying to make my normal villager self seem relevant by using science. Meadows has announced her role, so I switch my vote for now.

I think we are going to see some suicides at dusk from some no votes.
  • am I allowed to vote
  • am I allowed to vote
    I don't think there is any indication that you can't. I would cast a vote and if it doesn't get count w/e
  • To be honest you guys are just throwing names around with no real evidence to stand on. So since we are on the cusp of nonsense lets continue.

Sci for lynch

just cuz
  • Yes Flazer you can vote, in fact, you should vote.
  • Lynch Meadows, even though walls does have a very good point but not enough people will do it this day
  • lynch corynewb
  • Lynch daedalus
  • Change your votes. Meadows called her role you turds.
  • meadows could also be the vigilante, or just not wanting to play and saying that stuff

ill lynch meadows anyways
  • lynch meadows
  • I dint think meadows or Cory is bad.
  • Maybe we should have the wizard spy meadows
  • i'm the magical kill whatever i want bear
  • and you better lynch me or i will kill all of you
  • starting with flazer
  • Current Votes

Meadows - 6
    Daedalus - 4
    Cory - 3
    Sci - 2
    SB,Rohan, DiRTY, TheJoker - 1
  • nooooo magical bear!
  • lynch Daedalus
  • all this hate for a man succumbing to peer pressure? This is starting to look like high school all over again. Lynch Meadows to save my skin
  • Meadows is ANGER BEAR.
  • Meadows is ANGER BEAR.
    Lynch Meadows

Convinced.
  • Meadows is ANGER BEAR.
    Lynch Meadows

Convinced.

lol that was easy
  • Meadows is ANGER BEAR.
    Lynch Meadows

Convinced.
    Nooooo. You are supposed to vote joker with me.
  • dang i got a lot more votes after exposing myself as the vigilante and threatening to murder flazer. so either he's evil and getting assistance from other evil people or a lot of you are really dumb
  • For all the people that is voting meadows after she revealed
    We need a list. Of them .
  • r u ppl retarded voting for meadows?
  • Oh, that was serious? I just read the thread, didn't before XD just posted so I wouldn't risk missing a day.

Change lynch vote to Daedalus