Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Werebears of Varaldafar - VILLAGE WINS! -Final story posted

Comments

• Rohan, there is no Mayor. o_o
  • Let's see the god strat save you now, Darius!
  • Yes, if it's a tie they all face Magnus (and lose.)
  • Yes, if it's a tie they all face Magnus (and lose.)
    Wow I want to read that story.
  • Lynch Shining to try and even the vote count and get a 3 way battle going! It will be an epic for the ages people! Not to be missed! Book your seats now with our toll free number!
  • I don't deal well with peer pressure, Lynch Darius
  • lynch mages

bcuz he has a tiny penis.

for natural selection to occur, we want to weed out all bad genetic traits. so if the werebears don't kill him, we should regardless.

science!
  • Post it a link to imgr. We have Photoshop pros present to Id a fake.
  • death to darius
  • So umm why are we lynching an innocent villager?

If he's voting himself he's not a baddie...

science
  • Just want to point out I'm an innocent villager who immediately got voted for lynch without explanation by RMag right after voting TheJoker. Now TheJoker and Gaga have voted me. Gaga *may* be just trying to "even things out" but if ties mean everyone faces Magnus, it's suspicious that he'd want us ALL dead...

Early suspicions: TheJoker, RMag, Gaga. And I suck at this game. So yeah.
  • There's a good guess shining you aren't bad at all
  • No, no, it's a joke...if 1 or more DO end up being bad, I can go back and say "look, I suck at this game and STILL found you."
  • i dont know who to vote for but after reading 1 post shining is a bad guy deieideideideided
  • Lynch TheJoker just to make myself super suspicious and get killed tonight!
  • Rohan, there is no Mayor. o_o
    gaaaaaay
  • Lynch Damdred

Revenge vote ftw.
  • Just want to point out I'm an innocent villager who immediately got voted for lynch without explanation by RMag right after voting TheJoker. Now TheJoker and Gaga have voted me. Gaga *may* be just trying to "even things out" but if ties mean everyone faces Magnus, it's suspicious that he'd want us ALL dead...

Early suspicions: TheJoker, RMag, Gaga. And I suck at this game. So yeah.
    I'm just lost in the random finger pointing. I doubt Darius is bad if he's voting for himself so i picked one of the other names with multiple votes. I'll take your word you're just a villager for now and change my vote to Lynch Mages.
  • Dude, I'm willing to take a picture of my cock with my KD Name written on it to show that walls' post was erroneous. He stated my pecker was small, I can prove this to be wrong and show that his basis is flawed.
    Do the right thing here, nobody wants to see this.
  • Darubian just got elected village jokester. He gets absolutely no extra powers but he does get to wear a sweet hat.
  • People not voting for Darius have me super suspicious.
  • People not voting for Darius have me super suspicious.
    Your suspicion has me suspicious.
    Oh the humanity of it all!

• lynch Darius
  • i dont know who to vote for but after reading 1 post shining is a bad guy deieideideideided
    flazer for mayor!
  • Roffles!! Good thing there's no mayor, jeez.

When did I get a hatetrain? I loves it <3
  • edited January 2014
    Current Day One Voting –
    Darius 8
    Shining 3
    Mages 3
    FLAMES 2
    Prime 2
    TheJoker 2
    SB 1
    Walls 1
    Daedalus 1
    Loafery 1
    Damdred 1

Voting will end at midnight SK time. (If I'm awake.)
  • Darius is obviously a good guy but whatever.
  • What if Darius is WW but the group he has is all people he's trolled/been trolled by so he's helping them lose? =D
  • Oh, dude, that's why I added the =D at the end.

That was a total troll theory. It's blatantly obvious you're a villager lololol.