Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

Comments

• Irrelevant is crying to moose who hasn't played in a year. Like he gives a shit about your justification to protect an LT bot over an FC founder. Bitch please. You aint splitting up shit you pussies never acted that's why you are out. Combined you can all go HoF for someone but you can't form up or stand on your own... cuz you don't do shit in the first place. You leaving is like Burger King not putting my cookies in the bag. It is BK wtf did I expect of course they forgot. Tired of these ex member haters that never did shit saying I never did shit then tossing them cuz I asked them to do something.
    This guy is one some pretty heave drugs. My "bitching" to moose about all of this was one line. I called dank a fag. Hell ill screenshot that, pretty sure ixta can back me up on that conversation as she was there. I only mentioned Dank once.

And again, you never "kicked" me from FC, I left. Scars could back me up on this one as that whole fiasco happened while we were both in his alliance.
    So dank, I suggest you check into rehab. Your mind is fucking warped man.
  • edited August 2012
    LoL cheat threads still turn to bashin/blamin LT or FC/UAs generally huh? Thats funneh... Honestly having access to most UAs in my day I gotta say ALL modern *Last6yearsorso* UAs were mostly useless and effectively a waste of time. I mean really LT/FC spent all there time trying to out cheat each other.

Was a great way for me to find and kill them tho..lol rosters..Fail. >:/
  • edited August 2012
    Reminds me of when I had Mr. Green and Mr. Pink in my sector a while back. As much as I hated it, I had to approve the KT on Mr. Green because of interaction on a KT. Both Mr. Green and Mr. Pink were very valuable players for us at the time but it was the right thing to do since IP + Interaction = DEATH as it has always been. They knew the consequences that would befall them if they were to brake this rule since they established in the beginning of the round that they work mates. It was the round where I had CatNip, LW's multi/bank/spy, (sorry can't recall other kd names at this time) in my sector.

Rules are rules. Just keep it simple and avoid such interactions and you will be fine. Interact and well, you'll have to deal with all the hate that comes with it. Whether you're legit or not, just DON'T DO IT!
  • I wanna join one of these ultra cool things that allow me to sit around talking SK all day... Shit! I'm already part of one.. the PFs ua
  • Can I join?
  • I would have less of a problem with it if they came out from day one, before the round began when people are still signing up saying, "hey I work with this guy/gal at kd X:Y our IPs may match every now and then"

And saying matching IPs is okay for free land/ suiciders is like saying multis are okay as long as they only hit kts. Whose Kts? uni kts? only for war?

Explanations are more honest before you're caught than after.
    They did.
  • Mr. Green and Mr. Pink did too
  • edited August 2012
    cheli you are wrong

it went from 2001 to 3000

there were instances of 3000 and 2001

therefore there are ONLY 1000 OPTIONS

ONE THHHOUUUUSSSANNNDDDD

OOOPPPPTTTTIIIIOOONNNNSSSSS

THEREFORE THERE ARE 1000 DIFFERENT IPS

AND YOU ARE A MAN
    lol you're adorable :)
    i guess IPvSK was an even worse system than i remembered then!
    i still agree(d) with your main point which was that IPvSK matches were common and interaction has been used to determine who to kill

AND I HAVE A VAGINA <3
  • cheli you are wrong

it went from 2001 to 3000

there were instances of 3000 and 2001

therefore there are ONLY 1000 OPTIONS

ONE THHHOUUUUSSSANNNDDDD

OOOPPPPTTTTIIIIOOONNNNSSSSS

THEREFORE THERE ARE 1000 DIFFERENT IPS

AND YOU ARE A MAN
    lol you're adorable :)
    i guess IPvSK was an even worse system than i remembered then!
    i still agree(d) with your main point which was that IPvSK matches were common and interaction has been used to determine who to kill

AND I HAVE A VAGINA <3</blockquote>

pics or its not true? lol
  • You won't find default here HG :P

Also, as far as the spacing goes, if I had to guess, I'd say one of them landed there, and then asked someone else for a group slot that wasn't being used. All I got :P
  • Posting now for future reference..

HG's internet is sketchy at best, so he will be driving to Colorado once or twice and hour to use my phone to log in. We will be sharing IPs and our hits will be spaced out 8 hrs apart, but probably the same target... Hope we can use the same excuse as these two.

Side note:
    Lynog, I'm not an AL. Been told too many times just how shitty I am as one to even try it this round, but if I was... They both would be posted, the other ALs be damned. But now HG can use my phone for his account, so it all works out.
  • 8 hours apart spaced out on an inactive KD*
  • doesnt matter who or what they hit, whether they are two different ppl or not, IP and interaction is death, Why ppl are even arguing the fact is just stupid.
  • Oh no Jayr, this round we allow 8 hrs apart on an inactive.. next round we allow 8 hrs apart on any target...

Natural progression. I'm just ahead of the curve.
  • HG NEEDS TO USE MY PHONE NEXT ROUND!! THAT'S WHY WE ARGUE!
  • me jones and qwj are guna match all next round
  • HG NEEDS TO USE MY PHONE NEXT ROUND!! THAT'S WHY WE ARGUE!
    If he uses your internet and IP match..............

No one is gonna do anything :)
  • Lynog, limit is two. The Round after next 3 can match... So pick one and the other gets to match with Dank.
  • oh no pie dont you remember last rd? jester and all of his family members matched arsoning me. But guess what , It was all legit coz "hes defo not a cheat" even though 3 kds matched on me with logins 1mins apart. All legit though! his AL said so
  • Dammit, you're right.

• Seriously, why do you people give a flying fuck? It's just a way to try to justify warring. their sharing IP did not benefit them in hitting an inactive kd
    They hit a kd with "No Record" in its profile. 8 hours apart.

I can't even begin to comprehend how this can in any way be considered cheating.
  • Seriously, why do you people give a flying fuck? It's just a way to try to justify warring. their sharing IP did not benefit them in hitting an inactive kd

I can't even begin to comprehend how this can in any way be considered cheating.
    who said anything atall about benefitting? they IP and interacted you fucking homo, doesnt matter who or what they hit

who said anything atall about benefitting? they IP and interacted you fucking homo, doesnt matter who or what they hit
    That is the exact reason the rule was implemented you moron. TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM BENEFITING FROM IT. These two did not use their shared IP's to help the other.
  • PiePie
    edited August 2012
    No, it was implemented to keep people from abusing it... Hence the zero tolerance. Once you start making exceptions, the hard rule becomes a maybe and people will intentionally break the rule on a maybe.

That is the exact reason the rule was implemented you moron. TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM BENEFITING FROM IT. These two did not use their shared IP's to help the other.
    and how do you know that? do you know one didnt get the other the sok?

stop talking like you know anything about this game tool, get counting hof and do as your told bitch
  • That sok was being passed around ami like crack in a ghetto, so I could care less if they gave it to one another. But I have a question for you, why weren't you in the chat when all of the AL's were talking about it? Oh that's right, because none of us give a shit what you think. This shits been going on for three days and you haven't dropped it. Its not going to happen, give it up dumbass.
  • God, bunch of crybabies in this thread
  • That sok was being passed around ami like crack in a ghetto, so I could care less if they gave it to one another. But I have a question for you, why weren't you in the chat when all of the AL's were talking about it? Oh that's right, because none of us give a shit what you think. This shits been going on for three days and you haven't dropped it. Its not going to happen, give it up dumbass.
    watch this space

• I'm just going to ignore this thread, if you guys have something more credible as to why they should be kt'd feel free to send me a pm. But I am getting bored with you fags sucking each other off in here. Its more like watching a group of retards try to hump a doorknob.
  • I'm just going to ignore this thread, if you guys have something more credible as to why they should be kt'd feel free to send me a pm. But I am getting bored with you fags sucking each other off in here. Its more like watching a group of retards try to hump a doorknob.
    the only thing i have to say to you is make sure you dont mess up on the hof counting, besides that you are nothing