Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

Comments

• Wb Haters.
  • Thnx..Way to many familiar faces...

I know I know...You guys just check in on PFs lulz
  • HH is back?
  • U didnt know?
  • Back to the topic of dicks, curve = G-spot genie! =P

That is all.
  • I dont need a curved dick to hit a spot, ill put that woman in the position i want her!
  • I dont need a curved dick to hit a spot, ill put that woman in the position i want her!
    Easy to do when "she" is made of plastic and full of air.
  • pie, post up these two guys and show everyone your not full of hot air
    Pretty sure a bag of hot air didnt give birth to my son.

i lol'd
    Pretty sure a bag of hot air didnt give birth to my son.

But then again, buying a doll from Toys'R'Us and putting it into a pushchair really doesn't count as a son. More a toy.
  • Regardless of who they are,they broke a standard rule and should pay the same consequence. If they are co-workers maybe you should have reiterated that rule, as I'm positive you knew of it.
    Agreed. For the 1000th time, we aren't saying that their IPs can't match. We are saying, don't hit the same KD, whether it's a KT, an inactive, eachother, anything.
  • The rule used to be no matching IPs at all. I don't know what serious of events occurred with the servers and the forums and playerbase but now when you sign up it says you can have two KDs with matching IPs AS LONG AS THERE'S NO INTERACTION.

I should just order a stamp and snailmail you all fucking postcards with the damn rule.
  • I take back what I said - two hits on an inactive 8 hours apart is bs. They shouldn't be KTd.

• No, the rule has always been that two kds cant have matching IPs. That's how its been dating since way back when.
    NOT TRUE

ABSOLUTELY NOT

REMEMBER WHEN THE IPVSK1 HAD ONLY 1000 DIFFERENT IPS, WHEN THERE WERE 4K+ PLAYERS???

YEAH

THERE WERE SECTORS THAT HAD 2-3 MATCHING IPS REGULARLY

DIDNT SEE ANYTHING HAPPEN BY THAT

• No, the rule has always been that two kds cant have matching IPs. That's how its been dating since way back when.
    NOT TRUE

ABSOLUTELY NOT

REMEMBER WHEN THE IPVSK1 HAD ONLY 1000 DIFFERENT IPS, WHEN THERE WERE 4K+ PLAYERS???

YEAH

THERE WERE SECTORS THAT HAD 2-3 MATCHING IPS REGULARLY

DIDNT SEE ANYTHING HAPPEN BY THAT
    Not sure why you're internet screaming because you're right, except that it was more like 10000 (10^4) combinations (and i don't think all of them were used). there was a significant potential of possibly matching IPvSK1 with someone you didn't know at all just due to the low number of possibilities and probably a biased algorithm (e.g. I don't recall ever seeing one start with 0, or 9999, etc - i'm guessing both incarnations of IPvSK are based on a deterministic hashing alg which ends up favouring some numbers over others)

the rule has always been matching IPvSK AND interaction.
  • flaz = owned
  • It green lights bank farming to allow matching ips. Sure if we believe it is two people fine. I don't see them talking. This happens far too often. They are not regs they are not talking and I wouldn't wipe my ass with a promise from Zeal.
  • Why should they bother talking? Their AL's agreed upon an action that satisfied the uni. As far as I am concerned, there is a whole whopping 4 people in this thread who absolutely want them dead.

But ask me if I care about their opinion...
  • Why are you replying like you have a say in what happens? dont let the power of your hof officer position or whatever you are go to your head :-))
  • I thought it was generally agreed upon that i dont know who these kds are? You little girls are just too easy to rile up. Get the fuck over yourselves, I know of cheating on a daily basis from a whole manner of players, its not always for kesha-like purposes. If BCart doesnt enforce, its a playermade rule. Thats not disputable.
  • I knew you was trolling haha

Its not player made though, its admin made, player enforced.

Player made are bashing, GB etc

...if we didnt enforce bcarts rules though nobody would. We have for years and if we dont continue to then then game is not worth playing. KTs would depend on if the kds are friends with the ALs or not.
  • edited August 2012
    Its not player made though, its admin made, player enforced.

...if we didnt enforce bcarts rules though nobody would. We have for years and if we dont continue to then then game is not worth playing. KTs would depend on if the kds are friends with the ALs or not.
    BCart doesn't say to enforce his rules, you are choosing to. He says that IP + Interaction = Disabling your account. Nothing else. :)

And it's not even 100% guaranteed. Notice the word "could": ".. all Kingdoms on this computer could be disabled...."
  • edited August 2012
    My point is that its not really a rule if its not enforced is it? If we all decided to stop KTing for this, it would stop being a rule. That makes it playermade imo, and its really hard to find a reason to care anymore. Theres mountains of hidden cheating that make it hard to tell where and when the real stuff is happening, we KT over a landgrab but players get away wih probefarms and accountsharing etc., just seems like the rule would need updating.

Ive already given up on it tho cause we know cart wont fix ghosts, theres nothing to say he will. And that is a monumentally bigger problem, now that everyone can make one.
  • Bcart also doesnt mention ghost kingdoms and enforcing some sort of punishment on them sky but you didnt mind helping to do that, but you dont want to enforce one of the rules actually written by bcart?

It is a rule, and if we stop enforcing it its still a rule just that ALs have no dignity and allow cheating.

If we dont enforce it people are free to multi, farm, ghost etc...if you dont care about the game that much why bother sticking around?
  • edited August 2012
    I can still make KDs that cause as much damage as I could ever want, so that aspect hasnt lost its flavor. But it has taken away any enjoyment of the politics for me, so SK will be less time consuming I imagine now.

anyway im not saying dont enforce it, just that it is hard to enforce and i dont blame those who stopped caring.
  • It doesnt have to be hard though, simply continue as it has been for the past few years where EVERYONE who interacts with matching IPs dies, nice and simple, worked for years and works now.

Yes there are easy ways to get around it but thats no reason to just abandon the rules altogether.
  • Haha the fact this thread exists shows its not that easy. Having even one leader who doesnt agree fucks it up, cause many alliance members will defend an interaction. The rules we all talk about are largely seen as crap by the bulk of SK, ive posted KTs for every alliance ive been in lately and people always moan about how we should protect our own no.matter what etc.

All those sheep need is one guy like Darubian and boom, you have an alliance backing them. Ive no idea if that alliance is powerful, but a twist of fate could have a powerful alliance protecting them next round.
  • Bcart also doesnt mention ghost kingdoms and enforcing some sort of punishment on them sky but you didnt mind helping to do that, but you dont want to enforce one of the rules actually written by bcart?
    Actually, he does:

"Abusing Game:

Abusing any bug in Star Kingdoms is considered cheating. Abusing any game bug or function will result in immediate termination."

Ghost kingdoms would come under the "bug" bit. But as stated earlier, IP + Interaction, as BCart states, "could" result is disabling your account. It's not a guarantee and BCart has been known in the past to re-enable accounts after looking into it. Qwj, I totally understand where you are coming from when you say that you can't give cheaters any kind of freedom. I respect that but what I believe is that people shouldn't just jump in and starting KT'ing everyone for breaking a rule that a fair number of people weren't aware of. Hell, I wasn't aware of it until a few days ago.

This "rule" may say one thing, but common sense says another. The alliance gave everyone the go-ahead to take out an inactive - BlackEyes. Alex and Venus attacked 8 hours apart as well after we stated that. They have done no interacting whatsoever prior to this. Thus, making them a KT is silly and a little extreme in my opinion.
  • edited August 2012