Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

Comments

• But Kudos on that PK rook, you did a pretty good job on that.
  • lol, dont think i dont know you did that to keep alex and venus off of jones. just goes to show if you piss and moan enough you will actually get stuff done.

Good job getting played for fools al's.

By the way, i havent responded because im a bit busy with the website i actually work for. You know, the one that gets probably 300x the traffic this shitty site does.
    keep them off jones?

please elaborate?
  • HAHAHAH

even if alex sent everything he owns he wouldnt be close to breaking

this has nothing to do with jones, its rule breakers dying

next time stop letting a bit of power get to your head and dont run your mouth in here
  • Dont need to. You got your way, you did what you did for that very reason and we know it. Dont really care at this point. Ive got an offer on this site im working for and its probably time for me to move on to bigger and better things. A new community where people dont piss and moan nearly as much and there is actual skill to competition. Not cheating.
  • But you guys have fun playing with the 50 people who actually still play this game, ill go an enjoy this new community that has nearly 90K members and start playing real games that take actual skill. Have fun guys!
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • somebody is crazy mad yo
  • Yeh jones really needs our help, hes quite happily rolled alexander out twice now before any of this :-))

You cant leave !!!! what will ami do without your leadership!!

Next time take on people on your level and you might come out on top ;)

Also, I didnt see you in "the chat" where we decided to kill venus? guess you wasnt important enough.
  • Not mad, happy actually. I see no reason to stick around in this heap of trash anymore. Whats the point in playing a game that has blatant cheating and an inactive admin. Now on the other hand i can move on to something that i really do enjoy and in a much larger community of people who like to have a good time. But hey, i dont need to speak for them, the fact that they have already had 105,905 hits today on their website says more than enough.

Enjoy your sad little pissing matches folks, im gonna go play games with some real people.
  • But you need to count up HOF!
  • Yeh cant play if there is cheating and rule breaking...unless they are in your alliance of course.

Enjoy being bottom of the pile on that new game too
  • 105,905 hits? Your new kitten video upload on YouTube must be crazy funny!
  • lol, ami has no HOF officer bro. But i will gladly ref MW3 matches for people who play on a competitive level. :D

• So you are leaving I guess this will be your last post? or is it more dank style attention seeking?
  • 105,905 hits? Your new kitten video upload on YouTube must be crazy funny!

Yeah, its hilarious!
  • Kittens!!
  • http://www.fraggednation.com/members/Darubian-77851

He aint kidding. Its a cruel joke handing Darubian 'Head Admin' after being a member for such a short time and posting nothing of note...

I have lost all respect for that website...

I'm fine with ESL...though its no CAL...:(

He aint kidding. Its a cruel joke handing Darubian 'Head Admin' after being a member for such a short time and posting nothing of note...

Sad when you think that post count actually has to stand for something. Most of these people i have actually met in game and have played with for some time now, so before you go spouting off at the mouth, maybe you should realize, its not about spam, its what you bring to the table noob.
  • Yo, you done the HOF count yet? if not get calcing biatch,

Sad when you think that post count actually has to stand for something. Most of these people i have actually met in game and have played with for some time now, so before you go spouting off at the mouth, maybe you should realize, its not about spam, its what you bring to the table noob.
    Post count
    Tell you what, ill come roll you by round end. Sound good?
  • edited August 2012
    They are cheaters it is obvious. Darubian you play like 500 shitty games stop telling other people to get a life.
    that would be a great achievement! seeing as i havnt build a thing since i was raped like what, a month ago?

Get the hof counted nub thats an order

HAHAH

scared to do it now incase your puny kd gets dealt with?

do him now big man :)

he will be absolutely devastated if you roll his kingdom thats been at 1.5k land since he was kted at round start
    that would be a great achievement! seeing as i havnt build a thing since i was raped like what, a month ago?

Get the hof counted nub thats an order

Difference between you and me is, i dont go pissing people off to the point that i get multi raped. Wonder why, oh, thats right, im not an ass hole.
  • edited August 2012
    Lynog has a big mouth for a Rank 250 kingdom. :)
    HAHAH

he will be absolutely devastated if you roll his kingdom thats been at 1.5k land since he was kted at round start
    You just want to see who i am playing as this round, but it can wait. You will learn soon enough moron. I am honestly surprised that you of all people have not figured out who i am yet.
  • Lynog has a big mouth for a Rank 250 kingdom.
    You know where i am sky, think these fags have any room to talk?
    HAHAH

You just want to see who i am playing as this round, but it can wait. You will learn soon enough moron. I am honestly surprised that you of all people have not figured out who i am yet.
    your not important enough or skillfull enough to worry about, thats why we dont know who were or who you are. Just a nub with a big mouth

get the HOF counted now bitch i told you its an order
    HAHAH

tbh no matter where you are in that alliance your kingdom is shit so it means nothing to me which rank 50-80 kd is yours, your AL is the biggest kingdom and was easily rollable and all the others are a lot lower

i dont even have a kingdom anymore so I duno why you are so scared to show yourself