Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

167891012»

Comments

• lol i dont get it darubian. you think meeting people that you've played with online is some sort of new amazing thing but the truth is its been happening for ages before shitty xboc games like mw3 were even around.

ive been an admin on a gaming website before and it means utterly jack shit besides banning faggots that piss you off. you spend your time making the game you enjoy more enjoyable for everyone else, admin means jack shit.
    +1

It was all fun and games when I was a kid to be authoritative to people older than me whilst I was mod on RZ...but now you just think that it was time better spent doing something more rewarding to myself. Or ruin other people's well spent time....such as Eve.
  • Skydragon doesn't you faggotry ever get boring? now your stealing sectors and pulling them out of their alliances? im assuming so that you can get the ghost to hit.

Your a pathetic trash player who needs to fuckoff back to wherever you was a few rounds ago. sad cunt