Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

edited July 2012 in General
PROBLEM

July 28, 03:20:44 Our brave kingdom VENUS (2:6) attacked BlackEyes (2:13) and conquered 640 planets. July 28, 11:23:34 Our brave kingdom AlexanderTheGREAT (2:6) attacked BlackEyes (2:13) and conquered 549 planets.

VENUS (2:6)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
Networth: 5,817,915 (3)
Land: 16,237 (9)
Honor: 1,890 (118)
Networth/Land Ratio: 358.31 (18)
Online (Last 10 minutes): No
Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: None
MSN Address: None
Yahoo Pager: None
AIM Address: None
Signature
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 768-D0-C1-D2 - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 768-D0-C1-D2
IPvSK2: 814-C3-A4-21
IPvSK2: 904-C8-F2-B2
IPvSK2: 913-72-92-0F
IPvSK2: 778-7E-93-18

AlexanderTheGREAT (2:6)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Terra Form
Networth: 5,492,718 (5)
Land: 18,359 (6)
Honor: 2,607 (57)
Networth/Land Ratio: 299.18 (127)
Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: None
MSN Address: None
Yahoo Pager: None
AIM Address: None
Signature
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 768-D0-C1-D2 - July 29, 08:13:00

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 768-D0-C1-D2
IPvSK2: 814-C3-A4-21
IPvSK2: 904-C8-F2-B2
IPvSK2: 913-72-92-0F
IPvSK2: 778-7E-93-18

Comments

• what sucks is that i know alexander :( it hurts to post this
  • what name does he go by on AIM?

also 5 matches? thats just hilarious
  • You took screen shots right?
    i had screen shots of you on 3 KDs and you got away with it.
  • edited July 2012
    I posted these two up about a week into the round, lol. And was shot down with the whole "If there's no interaction, blah blah blah.. " crap. I still don't see any interaction as it was defined back then. BlackEyes was inactive, and has been for a long time. Alex and Venus have mentioned before that they work in the same place and thus are bound to log on at similar times. :)
    So did you but you were tracked as you controlled 5 accounts earlier.
  • According to the Accused the target they hit was posted as free land.
  • I posted these two up about a week into the round, lol. And was shot down with the whole "If there's no interaction, blah blah blah.. " crap. I still don't see any interaction as it was defined back then. BlackEyes was inactive, and has been for a long time. Alex and Venus have mentioned before that they work in the same place and thus are bound to log on at similar times. :)
    So did you but you were tracked as you controlled 5 accounts earlier.
    what drugs are you on? can u please post me some?
  • what drugs are you on? can u please post me some?
    No. :)

But wait, are you denying you've logged into more than one account (El Diablo) at any time this round?
  • that guy is on our alliance and they announced him free land...(he was inactive for over 10 days)and His sector leader wanted him to be cleaned in order to erase 2m from the sector NW to be able to buy nanos,,,
    I dont see in that something unfair...
  • Sorry guys, not going to approve this one. Free land is Free land.
  • Sorry guys, not going to approve this one. Free land is Free land.
    War incoming in 5..
    Disappointed. After all your years here, you know better. Interaction + IP match = KT. Be it free land or a KT. You cannot interact.

Sky - lynog never admits to his multis unless he uses it to "help" the game somehow. I posted conversation logs where he offers me use of a probe farm that is shared by the UK white trash area they're from with the login name and pw. That wasn't enough to get him to admit it. So, you're wasting your time. We all know they do, we just have learned that it's futile to talk about it.
  • Yeah, you're right. No point bothering I guess. :)
    Yes. And we were all 3 kt'd. I have even said, yes we interacted, and explained that I thought alliance kts were an exception.

And btw, nsg was the one who posted the screen shots not you- :p.
  • I can understand no interaction on a KT. But free land? Come on..
  • I'm sorry, but where is the interaction here? Because in sk that definition is changed round by round. We are talking about a couple of people who live together who hit someone who has been inactive for over a week, hell, closer to two weeks.

We have all seen the som. I see no difference between the online interaction and a couple of people who live together. I would expect anyone in an alliance to do the same. As if the rest of you wouldn't tap an alliance mate who post THEMSELF up as free land in an alliance chat.

Please...
  • They are my coworkers and dont cheat.

LIES!! YOU DON'T WORK!!
    Yes. And we were all 3 kt'd. I have even said, yes we interacted, and explained that I thought alliance kts were an exception.

And btw, nsg was the one who posted the screen shots not you- :p.
    were did i post i took them?

also assdragon dont listen to gayr, i offered him my prober one round yearrrrrrs ago. I never claim im mr legit ever. sometimes i play with a prober sometimes i dont. Depends how bothered i am in that specific round. 99.9% of all good players on SK have probers, simple maths tell you this. Im just more honest that the rest. One thing i dont do though is make accounts to farm like you did dragon, suiciding one account on another then hitting that one 3x then you hittin the later one 3x on your main. That is what you call pathetic cheating from a guy with zero skill. So please stfu and stop talking about other peoples cheating when your pyramid farmed ontop of having your bot with 21 kds. Pot calling a kettle doesnt even come into this. your a joke

they have 5 matching IPs and interaction, They both landed in the same sector without a group?

if these guys are your co workers then you should giving them some tips and telling them not to be doing what they are doing. They should die just to be taught a lesson
  • he also gave me rico's account when he left that he was using in a different round. it happens with the 2ndc playerbase.
  • actually it was loonies account, he couldnt play anymore coz he got drafted into the bush for some work and im sure you suicided your account coz it was utter shitty underpants. Back then i didnt know how wierd you were so i was nice to you and offered you his account to play :)
  • So please stfu and stop talking about other peoples cheating when your pyramid farmed ontop of having your bot with 21 kds. Pot calling a kettle doesnt even come into this. your a joke
    Personally, I trust "gayr" more than I trust you and I don't even talk to the guy. Talking about probers as the only form of cheating you'd do is silly when you helped create the accounts in 1:14. But wasn't that for an end goal? Yes, it was - The goal was to cut off Bruce, and it worked. Now, the kingdoms in 3:16 were also created for an end goal - To take you out.

You can't say one is legitimate cheating and the other isn't. Who made you the Judge over what people in this game can and can't do? You're not BCart. If people want to have a land farm/probe farm/bank/whatever, that's up to them (But suffer the consequences if you get caught). If people want to create 100 accounts to take out an annoying PoS, that's up to them. If they want to make several accounts to contain a ghost kingdom, that's up to them. But at the end of the day, it's all still cheating. And everyone involved is as guilty as one another. So I don't want no lecture from you about what I can and can't do.

BCart isn't around, so go nuts. I think the intentions behind the cheating are what's important - If you're cheating to get Rank 1, you and all your accounts should be KT'd. If you're going to hit good, decent players, you should be KT'd. But for many other things, it shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't interfere with everyone elses game.
  • creating 21 kingdoms to take me out and creating a few kingdoms to contain a ghost is totally different. Stop coming in here acting like jesus pretending you wanna help save this game when all you are is a cheating pos who has no idea how to really play this game. Go back to whatever it was you were doing before last round and stay the fuck away from our game you sad cunt.
  • Lynog, you really need to relax more. It was my game before it was ever yours, noob. :)

And there's nothing different about it. Cheating is cheating. I cheated to take you out. You cheated to contain the Ghost. End of.

By the way, this game is beyond saving under BCart so I'm not here for that unless he's willing to let someone else take over.
  • Soooo... what's the uni decision on the two cheating this round?
  • I think the word Cheating should be censored because im sick of seeing it!

Everyone cries, bitches and moans about cheating yet people cheat to stop cheating which is cheating in itself. This once good game has been corrupted and destroyed single handedly by cheating. BCart's inactivity is just an excuse to distract everyone from the biggest problem the game has and thats Cheating! If no one cheated then the game would run fine by itself but because people are closet fucking gay cunts that love sharing AIDs and throwing poo at each other, they cheat. Seriously everyone that reads this and has cheated in some way, shape or form even if it "for the greater good" you live very pathetic and sad lives to cheat on a TEXT BASED GAME!

Seriously do you honestly feel like a worthless piece of trash? you should. I understand stealing money from the bank of monopoly but really? Ghost Kingdoms and Multiple Accounts? AND EVEN GO TO THE TROUBLE TO MAKE BOTS? Do you feel worthless? Maybe try going to a nightclub and saying to a chick "Hey i just created a computer program that allows me to create multiple accounts and attack who ever i want!" "World of Warcraft? Hell no! Starkingdoms you know the Text-Based game like 40 people play?" You'd feel fucking retarded wouldn't you? and yet you feel big and badass secretly? god damn i feel bad for you son!

So for all the sack of shit people out there (you know who you are) Fuck You.

• For someone who wants the word "cheat" censored, you said it 9 times in that post. :p
  • Soooo... what's the uni decision on the two cheating this round?
    Let them live its not like no one has cheated before on this game the only people that would want them dead are those that a jealous they arent in top 10 or are in the top 10 and scared they will lose to them. Everyone on this game are assholes that back-stab everyone they would even stab their mother in the back if it meant them ruining someone or beating them. So i vote who gives a shit your all assholes anyway
  • For someone who wants the word "cheat" censored, you said it 9 times in that post. :p
    Its not like i can say i want the word **** censored lol
  • Lynog, you really need to relax more. It was my game before it was ever yours, noob. :)

And there's nothing different about it. Cheating is cheating. I cheated to take you out. You cheated to contain the Ghost. End of.

By the way, this game is beyond saving under BCart so I'm not here for that unless he's willing to let someone else take over.
    you sure you were here before me now nublet?