Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

Comments

• nope its just that big it sometimes bends to fit
  • You must be talking about your ego.
  • So not only are you into shemales, but you have a crooked dick?

You must not have a Dick or you have never used it.. they bend, 95% have a natural curve to allow for maximum impregnation. Biology lesson over.

Next I must point out the failure in Vandals logic. It's based upon a basic personality flaw so let me explain it...

Pie > Cake

Always...

Not going to point out all the many famous pies ( 3 stooges always threw pies, American Pie 1-769, Revenge of the Nerds) nor the fairy tale pies (Lil Jack Horner) or will I mention its a meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and a dessert. It can be eaten alone or ala mode.

And remember... Fuck Bill I can get my own cake.
  • Can't say I have a crooked dick, sorry buddy.
  • bent like a banana baby
  • Pie you cant say 95% of dicks are crooked just cause most of the guys youve been with have been crooked. Increase your sample size.

But hes right haha, something about curved hitting the right spots, my ex told me straighdicked fellows had to work harder to get the same job done.

Now enough penis talk, lynog is giving a holier than thou speech :)
  • it was a nobody is shitter than thou "fc" speech actually, how are your cheating co workers anyways zeal?
  • You mispelt non-cheating, its okay though I forgive you. We had a sleepover last night, played some checkers. Best of times.
  • ooooooh sounds good, do either of them have bent cocks?
  • Not sure, would have to ask Pie... he seems to be the champ of bent cock.
  • A lot you don't buddy, a lot. But hey. Have fun with lynog and that circle jerk. I hear he likes shemales.
    yep scared/ashamed
  • This thread is hilarious. I really do enjoy the bullshit you guys give me. Especially this morning, work has sucked donkey balls. So thanks!
  • its ok to be scared...its not nice when you arent good enough to not be rolled
  • Scousers use a lot of double negatives Ive noticed.
  • Well Zeality when I was 3 yrs old I slipped and fell on a cup in the bath tub, cutting me from hole to hole.. 300+ stiches, inside and out, and 11 yrs later when I noticed the curve of my cock... I did research it because I wanted to know if it was because if my accident or if I was normal... So yeah, I can say 95%.. even though I'm not close to any. And wtg.. you pull out the homo crap you always accuse me of.

Frankendick signing off now.
  • I just fell out of my chair.
  • edited July 2012
    yeah lynog does, but lynog_lfc_2ndc is straight as an arrow. All i know of you is dank abuses you and you were FC, Fc has failure in its make up so you are obviously a failure too. I cant think of anything you have ever done ever on this game. So well done being "part" of that shit leadership this round nub
    In defense of FC they've been gone a long time. The site remains in the event they want to get in touch. That doesn't mean to play SK. I am able to get in touch with old friends through it. Screamin was the last recruit and you know he's a good guy. The quality of people on the game diminished to an extent that it wasn't worth rebuilding. I have to abandon the principles that once formed a cohesive unit to resurrect it. We were left with people that flew the flag but had no principles. One by one they rubbed me the wrong way and were asked to remove the flag. Darubian is the latest example and you can see why in how he derails these much needed KTs. It's hard for people to relate to our goal after all this time. What we demanded was a universal ruleset to be applied equally to all players. We tried to prevent bashing stacking and farming to no avail. Yes we did fail and we cheated to fight the system as we didn't have enough support. It tarnished everything noble about our stance in the eyes of those playing These days people are actually more open to this but still have no interest in true universal rules. It would probably take someone like you to flip and change that.

• maximum impregnation. .
    For when only half impregnation just won't cut it

• I got 5 kids!! Trust me on maximum impregnation! Half won't cut it..

And thanks for laughing at Frankendick, he used to be sensitive about it.. but then he grew a pair and said Fuck you...
  • just dont post any pics of your scars pie, jayr will get wet
  • HES BACK! HOW THE FUCKINGHELL ARE YOU DOING JDOG
  • hahahahahaa this is true, but after a while the laptop will take priority again :)
  • This is possible I suppose...She games a bit anyhow and loves my c@ck so,its all good.
    She's getting shafted whilst you're out. By toys.
  • I'd rather you not do that. But hell, I've got small guys wanting some good end game land.
    Just let them know they're getting it because you and too many leaders and large KDs are pussies.
    You realize I am part of the Ami leadership right?
    Oh yea, let me wheel out my rolodex and skim to non-essential personnel, under "not top alliance" leadership... Holy shit, I musta just forgot to write you in there - what's your KD name, and what extension can I call you at.

Saying you're leadership only further cements how much of a cock-munching faggot asshole sniffer you are Darub. At least the AL had the balls to message me in-game telling me not to touch them.
  • edited July 2012
    Mercs, you win this thread.
  • HG is back...

In case you all forgot

HG > neg
  • Did Skydragon or w/e the fck that PF multi who im 90% sure I can finger a true identity really post "I trust Gayr more then lynog"!?!?!?!?!?! Guy needs to do his research it seems...
    I was referring to the integrity and character of a person over anything else, not by how many multi accounts they have.
  • Hihaters > neg
  • edited July 2012
    Sorry NSG, but I have to protect them. Please don't take it the wrong way.