Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

Comments

• every time you have posted and i have been on to check, harley has been online, and logged in a few mins earlier, i believe in my detective work ;)
  • I can say with 100% certainty that you are dead wrong buddy. Now put the cloak down sherlock, you aren't gonna find me.
  • Wait wait wait... You mean people cheat on this game?!?!?!
  • no wonder i never finish in top anything -.- lol
  • edited August 2012
    I can say with 100% certainty that you are dead wrong buddy. Now put the cloak down sherlock, you aren't gonna find me.
    then you narrowed it down to 2 other kds, so i wouldnt be so confident with the you aint gona find me line :)

why not just say who you are anyway, i have 900 land, what am i gona do?
  • BTW Darubian, what "leadership" position do you have with Amicitia? I've got conflicting reports about your official importance.
  • BTW Darubian, what "leadership" position do you have with Amicitia? I've got conflicting reports about your official importance.
    The same way you have conflicting reports regarding pertinent details clarifying your head from your ass?
  • A comparison, hm? Are you saying that you're not the head but the 'ass' of Amicitia?
  • Wait a second, I didn't see you in the AL chat either! So who are you again?

That's right, absolutely no one to me.
  • Let's just remember you're protecting cheaters here. I can be the lowliest SK player but at least I'm advocating for the rules here.
  • You are shallow minded.
  • You are pedantic.
  • I dont find myself to be conceited at all considering that i am defending two others...
  • Looks like one of them exploded :D

I wasn't a fan of the decision, but the PK gets the bonus points!
  • Oops......

You can't probe VENUS (2:6) because they are dead.
  • cliffs?
  • Way to NAP up right after. Big men.
  • Way to NAP up right after. Big men.
    Exactly. :)

But you can't fault their level of activity. It's quite impressive.
  • Lol I was told if I hit in either alliance I would be a kt, what else am I suppose to do
  • Hit in both!
  • HB was NAP'd before the PK. Why wouldn't we be NAP'd after it?

• That sok was being passed around ami like crack in a ghetto, so I could care less if they gave it to one another. But I have a question for you, why weren't you in the chat when all of the AL's were talking about it? Oh that's right, because none of us give a shit what you think. This shits been going on for three days and you haven't dropped it. Its not going to happen, give it up dumbass.
    watch this space

• :-)) :-)) :-))

Darnubanoob the HOF officer fails again ! HAHAHAHAHA
  • This shits been going on for three days and you haven't dropped it. Its not going to happen, give it up dumbass.
    That's funny how you say that I don't matter when I didn't even see you in the chat we had discussing how we should handle it...
    Look at you all talk politics. Shame, the decision has already been made and kt's won't happen. Granted campco and I didn't exactly agree to the terms for the punishment, but a punishment has already been put in place. Thanks for coming out though.

:-)) :-))

Probably would be wise to stop running your mouth next time and you might find out that these people that "mean nothing" are in the process of getting all ALs together to do exactly what you say wont happen.

...thanks for coming out though, better luck next time
  • Anyone noticed a certain HOF counter has gone really quiet?
  • Anyone noticed a certain HOF counter has gone really quiet?
    Cos only Hazza gives a shit about hof.
  • Darubanub has been online a while now and still aint said shit, i wonder why :-))
  • Darubanub has been online a while now and still aint said shit, i wonder why :-))
    Darubian told me to post this message: "Quit bullying me Lynog, I is a pro counter. My excel broke so thats why no HoF for you"
  • lol, dont think i dont know you did that to keep alex and venus off of jones. just goes to show if you piss and moan enough you will actually get stuff done.

Good job getting played for fools al's.

By the way, i havent responded because im a bit busy with the website i actually work for. You know, the one that gets probably 300x the traffic this shitty site does.