Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

Comments

• Zeality just admit they areyour kingdoms you are talking for them. First you know and work with them. Now you don't know them at all. Someone KT this crap.
  • One is GreekWarrior

The other is...

Some warrior from Greece? I think?
  • One is GreekWarrior

The other is...

Some warrior from Greece? I think?
    no it's the roman goddess of love, silly

• You would have to have literally JUST arrived back to sk after years away or have not bothered reading any rules to not know you cant match IP and interact

What is the point of IPvSK otherwise? either way its their problem if they dont read the rules.

Plenty have died for it in the past, I know someone who was #1 and attacked a kingdom like three days after an inactive newbie kingdom failed a PA on it. He was killed for it as was everyone else who has interacted in the past. Giving people special treatment is stupid as I said or it becomes about "who you know"
  • Also if they share five IPs and log in from all the same places why didnt they group?

why are they this many slots apart in the sector?

VENUS (X:1,Y:1) Forest and Wilderness 18,523 6,828,194 1,972
    Open Open Open Open Open Open
    AlexanderTheGREAT (X:10,Y:7) Terra Form 19,012 6,048,880

that doesnt happen with groups does it so I assume they didnt group but landed in the same sector by chance? bit weird for people who seem to login from all the exact same places and are housemates or whatever
  • Again, I am in full agreement that ip+interaction should equal death. But this is a situation I don't see that being feasible. This is why we have alliance leaders, to prevent silly kt's and interpret the rules as they see fit.

In this situation, I see two individuals who are taking advantage of free land within their own alliance. Now I know they have the same IP, but let's leave that out of the equation for now. The KD that was hit had been inactive for 10+ days and shows a no record in its info. The sector itself has asked for help clearing the kd from their list so they can work on their own growth.

I would expect my alliance mates, and even myself to grab this person and take the land before other alliances do as well. So now, we come full circle. Every single person in my alliance has the ability to grab this person with no problems. Why should I punish two individuals for taking advantage of that all because they live together?
  • i bet none of the ALs even know they aren't really zeal work mates, nobody else has mentioned the fact they are both in the same sector but not group mates? their IDs are 100+ spaces away from one another, its obviously a guy whose sharing or a guy whose been given the account from his sector mate who quit, 5 matching IPs plus interaction is and always will be a death sentence. Take your heads out your asses ALs and do something about it, if either of these kds had offense then they would already be posted, stop with your double standards and do what any half decent leader should do and post them
  • not ONE but ALL their IPs match. do they not have homes they live in? Stop being gullible idiots like darubanub and just post them.
  • Again, I am in full agreement that ip+interaction should equal death. But this is a situation I don't see that being feasible. This is why we have alliance leaders, to prevent silly kt's and interpret the rules as they see fit.

In this situation, I see two individuals who are taking advantage of free land within their own alliance. Now I know they have the same IP, but let's leave that out of the equation for now. The KD that was hit had been inactive for 10+ days and shows a no record in its info. The sector itself has asked for help clearing the kd from their list so they can work on their own growth.

I would expect my alliance mates, and even myself to grab this person and take the land before other alliances do as well. So now, we come full circle. Every single person in my alliance has the ability to grab this person with no problems. Why should I punish two individuals for taking advantage of that all because they live together?
    Of course you dont see it being feasible because they are in your alliance and your top kingdoms. It doesnt matter if he was inactive, its rule breaking and everybody else has died for it previously.

If you match another kingdom you forfeit the privilege of attacking the same kingdoms, either that or you simply make sure you dont match.

• Ive KTd players for IP interaction, on inactives, but it was no secret that it was simply a justification to remove a threat. When you say its to remove a cheat, you imply they are gaining an advantage in my opinion. Pretty funny if hitting inactives is cheating ;)
  • Its preventing others gaining advantage in future by sending out a message that all will die ;)

• Ive KTd players for IP interaction, on inactives, but it was no secret that it was simply a justification to remove a threat. When you say its to remove a cheat, you imply they are gaining an advantage in my opinion. Pretty funny if hitting inactives is cheating ;)
    Say what you've Kted players? Since when have you ever been anything but a top 50 player who couldn't lead a horse to water?

• edited August 2012
    Lets play a game called How Many Fucks I Give.
  • Quite a lot of discussion posts for someone who doesnt give a fuck ;)

• Oh that was aimed at lynogs poor attempt.to bother me :p

I give a minor fuk about the topic as it definitely confuses me.
  • Its preventing others gaining advantage in future by sending out a message that all will die ;)
    Doesn't seem to work too well if people are still doing it years later. :)
  • They will always do it, as long as they die when they are caught ALs can be happy witht the job they do :)
  • cheli you are wrong

it went from 2001 to 3000

there were instances of 3000 and 2001

therefore there are ONLY 1000 OPTIONS

ONE THHHOUUUUSSSANNNDDDD

OOOPPPPTTTTIIIIOOONNNNSSSSS

THEREFORE THERE ARE 1000 DIFFERENT IPS

AND YOU ARE A MAN

Of course you dont see it being feasible because they are in your alliance and your top kingdoms. It doesnt matter if he was inactive, its rule breaking and everybody else has died for it previously.

If you match another kingdom you forfeit the privilege of attacking the same kingdoms, either that or you simply make sure you dont match.
    Right there, your logic is flawed. You have basically told me I could have as many kd's as I want, do what I want, and as long as the ip's don't match its legit.

Dumb.

This is why I wil reiterate the fact that AL's are around to prevent morons like you from acting like children.
  • I didnt say it was legit you retard, but there is no way to catch those that dont match.

Its morons like you and your al that allow people to get away with cheating...actually not even you because you dont matter
  • That's funny how you say that I don't matter when I didn't even see you in the chat we had discussing how we should handle it...
  • Can we get a KT on Darubian and universal gang bang on his tard alliance?
  • That's funny how you say that I don't matter when I didn't even see you in the chat we had discussing how we should handle it...
    I was dead :)

Dont worry mr hof officer, ill see what I can do
  • Can we get a KT on Darubian and universal gang bang on his tard alliance?
    Besides, you should know you are wrong when the likes of Dank are agreeing with you qwj...
  • edited August 2012
    Woud you be so kind as to toss yourself out of FC chat as well? I don't like you hanging around bitching about me in places outside of the forum. It is creepy go away. I sign onto aim one time in six months and you're in there bitching about me to people that haven't played in years. Nobody cares what I do to you just fuck off.
  • Pretty cute coming from you dank, you pick a person every few months and the only words you speak are about them, you sound like a clingy ass woman that was cheated on.
  • edited August 2012
    I don't stalk people outside of the game I don't give a rats ass. I didn't go locate Lynog's other areas on the net and bitch there. I keep it right here where it is relevant. For whatever reason these bitches I toss won't leave and just hang out all day waiting to bitch about me to anyone that will listen. Get on with your bitch asses if it meant something you shouldn't have turned into a punk ass pussy. I say mark a Lith as a KT you fucking do it. That's what FC is about not that fucked up score you twisted it into. Never cared about your score never misled you pussies so step.
  • nothing you say is relevant
  • edited August 2012
    Irrelevant is crying to moose who hasn't played in a year. Like he gives a shit about your justification to protect an LT bot over an FC founder. Bitch please. You aint splitting up shit you pussies never acted that's why you are out. Combined you can all go HoF for someone but you can't form up or stand on your own... cuz you don't do shit in the first place. You leaving is like Burger King not putting my cookies in the bag. It is BK wtf did I expect of course they forgot. Tired of these ex member haters that never did shit saying I never did shit then tossing them cuz I asked them to do something.
  • Also if they share five IPs and log in from all the same places why didnt they group?

why are they this many slots apart in the sector?

VENUS (X:1,Y:1) Forest and Wilderness 18,523 6,828,194 1,972
    AlexanderTheGREAT (X:10,Y:7) Terra Form 19,012 6,048,880

that doesnt happen with groups does it so I assume they didnt group but landed in the same sector by chance? bit weird for people who seem to login from all the exact same places and are housemates or whatever
    Thats how it looks when stacking attempts failed..Too obvious. Looks like a Default stack attempt lmao! He always failed unless meadows did the work :P

In my opinion *I just signed up for fcks sake* There the same player running back up KDs,Alot of older players who tend to be KTd run back ups and if they get careless they get caught,theres a few diff ways to stack a sector and I know many ppl know how. Some of these ppl are slick enough to wait hrs between hits too...Kinda pathetic tbh.

PS..Just bustin on Default

:-))