Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

Comments

• A punishment has been decided upon? HAHAHA

So what?

If there are any ALs with balls they will just kill them anyway.
  • edited July 2012
    Please ignore Darubian he got tossesd from FC for talking the same dumb shit you see in this thread. It should be transparent to all that he's now 2ndC and will protect the bot kingdoms. I guess their idea of fun is blatant lying and assuring player made rules never materialize. Thse guys should be banned from officering alliances.
  • Danks still butthurt because I left fc lol.
  • edited July 2012
    Look how you talk it is transparent. A complete 180. Showing your ass and asking me if I am butthurt. It does not effect me in fact it builds me up. I should have planned this you would have been a great plant to wreck them.
  • Shut up nobody cares
  • As the 2ndC run to defense. There are 15 to 20 people playing this game and Darubian flips to get into the bottom 100. It is just pathetic.
  • Ok danky-poo
  • Another thread clearly showing matching IP + Interaction. And there's got to be questions, and doubts and arguments about what to do.

Fuck you people. Fuck you fucking idiot fucks. Matching IP + Interaction = KT is not a formula to penalize one instance, but a formula to provide a broad, swooping statement by the playerbase to prevent any creeping form of cheating.
  • Here is the biggest thing.. And we run into it every round.

Everyone asks for a uni kt, but I doubt the entire "uni" would participate. It would end up being 1-2 alliances that would do the work, and they would most likely be attacked by others during the process that would take advantage of the situation. The uni isn't big enough, or "uni"ted enough to team up and do anything, so the decision that was made was for some probing retalliation. The expectation was also set that if there is another instance, no matter how "minor", they will be KT'd. Had it not been an inactive KD, inside their alliance, a different action most likely (again, hard to say for sure) been taken.
  • Uhhh my problem is the people in here who are against KTing these KDs. We haven't even moved to square 2 yet; there are still fucksticks who argue against this shit. I don't feel bad for "these two guys" who are clearly good enough to have this high a score but aren't prepared for the extra responsibility to act completely independent of each other.
  • Don't disagree for you, and wouldn't stand up for them in any way. But again, I can't kill them with my 1 KD, and won't ask my alliance mates to kill them while they are hit by every other alliance since their focus would be elsewhere.
  • edited July 2012
    Pussies.

I ain't got shit of a KD but I'm sending my WL's and probes at these guys the rest of the round. Anyone with dignity/ball is welcome to join me I'm Rick Moranis (2:11).

Edit: Anyone who wants a SOK can pm me. I'd post them here but I know how to follow rules.
  • I'd rather you not do that. But hell, I've got small guys wanting some good end game land.
  • NSG stop! They are my coworkers and are real, non-cheating players.
    Spare them :(
  • I'd rather you not do that. But hell, I've got small guys wanting some good end game land.
    Just let them know they're getting it because you and too many leaders and large KDs are pussies.
  • They hit a kd with "No Record" in its profile. 8 hours apart.

I can't even begin to comprehend how this can in any way be considered cheating.
  • Ironically, whoever stated in this thread that there was actually a purpose in removing this KD (to lower sector costs) answered that question.

Nice try, though.
  • edited July 2012
    Here is the biggest thing.. And we run into it every round.

Everyone asks for a uni kt, but I doubt the entire "uni" would participate. It would end up being 1-2 alliances that would do the work, and they would most likely be attacked by others during the process that would take advantage of the situation. The uni isn't big enough, or "uni"ted enough to team up and do anything, so the decision that was made was for some probing retalliation. The expectation was also set that if there is another instance, no matter how "minor", they will be KT'd. Had it not been an inactive KD, inside their alliance, a different action most likely (again, hard to say for sure) been taken.
    The uni is big enough that if the protecting alliance has a problem they can join together and destroy the alliance.

And the expectation that the next people will be KTed...so these guys survive blatant rule breaking but the next people will die? hahaha
    I'd rather you not do that. But hell, I've got small guys wanting some good end game land.
    I have one rather huge friend that wants some endgaming land ;)

They need to die, their AL is obviously an idiot so just kill them and if he has a problem jump his alliance.. Simple

1 [Dominion] 94,974,971 18,994,994
    2 [MellivoraCapens] 74,478,127 14,895,625
    4 [honeybadgers] 61,339,074 12,267,814
    5 [Torment] 58,968,188 11,793,637
    6 [BallsDeep]

I am pretty sure these alliances could handle this one if they have a problem

3 [Amicitia] 65,738,812 13,147,762
  • i now know how to survive for the round, all i have to do is have IP and interaction!

why didn't i think of this before!
    Just let them know they're getting it because you and too many leaders and large KDs are pussies.
    You realize I am part of the Ami leadership right?
  • part of leadership thing always makes me laugh, in other words your just a middle man trying to seem important. You dont make any big decisions your a joke
  • And where are you? Sitting at the bottom of some piss ant kd who doesn't really know shit about shit.
  • And where are you? Sitting at the bottom of some piss ant kd who doesn't really know shit about shit.
    you should really do some homework before you spout off your garbage. tool

Where are you? Scared to reveal your shit kingdom
  • A lot you don't buddy, a lot. But hey. Have fun with lynog and that circle jerk. I hear he likes shemales.
  • yeah lynog does, but lynog_lfc_2ndc is straight as an arrow. All i know of you is dank abuses you and you were FC, Fc has failure in its make up so you are obviously a failure too. I cant think of anything you have ever done ever on this game. So well done being "part" of that shit leadership this round nub
  • yeah lynog does, but lynog_lfc_2ndc is straight as an arrow. All i know of you is dank abuses you and you were FC, Fc has failure in its make up so you are obviously a failure too. I cant think of anything you have ever done ever on this game. So well done being "part" of that shit leadership this round nub
    Arrows are never straight, they bend when in movement.
    Arrows are never straight, they bend when in movement.
    so does my sausage when it enters a vag
  • So not only are you into shemales, but you have a crooked dick?
  • So not only are you into shemales, but you have a crooked dick?