Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

Comments

• Lynog, you really need to relax more. It was my game before it was ever yours, noob. :)

And there's nothing different about it. Cheating is cheating. I cheated to take you out. You cheated to contain the Ghost. End of.

By the way, this game is beyond saving under BCart so I'm not here for that unless he's willing to let someone else take over.
    you sure you were here before me now nublet?
    idk when you first played lynog, i know sky did quite a few years and years ago... but an interesting thing is he was a noob who tried to take out players better then him with multi's then also... :)
  • Lynog, you really need to relax more. It was my game before it was ever yours, noob. :)

And there's nothing different about it. Cheating is cheating. I cheated to take you out. You cheated to contain the Ghost. End of.

By the way, this game is beyond saving under BCart so I'm not here for that unless he's willing to let someone else take over.
    idk when you first played lynog, i know sky did quite a few years and years ago... but an interesting thing is he was a noob who tried to take out players better then him with multi's then also... :)
    yeah i heard hes always been the same. im not sure my very first round but i think it was rd 4 v1, i logged in once a day in school or from the library down the road from me if i could go there :) we didnt have internet at home yet so i had to make do
  • Sky thats nonsense mate haha

Cheating to contain a ghost who is unstoppable in ANY other way is a lot different to cheating to take out a top player who you "think" is cheating.

Zeal it doesnt matter if they are co workers or not, dont be stupid. Once you start blurring the line between how you can interact and when you cant then the rule becomes pointless. Everybody will be "co-workers/gf and bf/brothers/sisters" etc

IP and interaction = death. People already push it by interacting on KTs, but on inactives isnt allowed
    Sorry guys, not going to approve this one. Free land is Free land.
    War incoming in 5..
    Disappointed. After all your years here, you know better. Interaction + IP match = KT. Be it free land or a KT. You cannot interact.
    Funny how it was different when it was Jsin in your group who matched and interacted with your other groupmate. I posted screenshots of matching IPs and sector news of interaction and you said "they are 2 different people so its OK"

You are as bad as the other people you call a cheat so do us all a favor and fuckoff. You are shit at the game and shit at talking in pfs.

Lynog played before me and I didnt even signup to the old pfs until late 2002 and was playing before that.

• But wait...Let me try to take all the blame/focus off of me/my friend and place it on someone/some group of people.

Typical SK.
  • Sorry guys, not going to approve this one. Free land is Free land.
    So according to you... 90% of the MOO accounts are not multies? They only hit inactives. Yes they all share the same ip, yes they all git the same target. But they only hit free land. And since they are not multis, they are protected by gangbang and bashes rules. Therefore I declare anyone who bashes or gangbangs the MOO in my sector will be dealt with according to the rules stated.

Dumb? Hell yes... But that's why its IP + Interaction = Death. If you blur the lines once... It's never the same line.
  • what pie said.
  • But wait...Let me try to take all the blame/focus off of me/my friend and place it on someone/some group of people.

Typical SK.
    thats sk?
  • I only read the first few posts and the blame game starting lol. Just reminds me of when I used to play.
  • sap jamie how are ye bro, longtime no smell
  • Lol yeah I know right? Just been busy with the girlfriend and work! Glad to see you're still here kicking everyone's ass! =P
  • nice to here your working bro, Your ass needs to keep intouch on AIM or Fb though. Bedtime for me nig so ill spk to ye soon, take care
  • If darubian doesnt "approve"...kill him too, would be fun
  • Find me first. No ones seem to do it yet.
  • edited July 2012
    Haha. What's funny is back in the day, I only ever cheated to annoy Sephiroth and ruin his game. Other than to take him out, I never cheated in any other way using other kingdoms. I don't remember having a grudge against anyone else. Checking my AIM list, I have a couple hundred people on there from the old days, so think Seph was the only one. :)
    Sky thats nonsense mate haha

Cheating to contain a ghost who is unstoppable in ANY other way is a lot different to cheating to take out a top player who you "think" is cheating.
    I agree, Qwj. I was just saying to Lynog that, technically, cheating is still cheating, regardless of what it's done for even if it is a noble cause. But it doesn't matter if others would call it cheating, it's good to see that there are some of us that would do such things for the greater good. :)
  • Wait don't just fill this with I cheated to do this.. crap!

2 people IN A ROW agreed with me... Now stfu and let me bask in my glory for a moment.
  • Wait don't just fill this with I cheated to do this.. crap!

2 people IN A ROW agreed with me... Now stfu and let me bask in my glory for a moment.
    for the record i agree with you too, now go kill those fools
  • Same here, Pie. :)
  • If the Uni doesn't kill them, I will go ahead with my stated retals for the MOO kd in my sector, because according to stated guidelines.. they aren't multis. So don't bash my MOO.
  • Look at you all talk politics. Shame, the decision has already been made and kt's won't happen. Granted campco and I didn't exactly agree to the terms for the punishment, but a punishment has already been put in place. Thanks for coming out though.
  • Don't bash my MOO.

Kthnx
  • Let me Add my 2 cents.

Im always under this type of scrutiny every round I have ever played due to the fact that Neal (Demosthenese) my brother has always had and will always have 2 matching i/ps with me due to our work situation.

This fact is well known among the majority of sker's.Round after round when we AL'ed we agreed with the Other AL's that if we were caught interacting on any targets with exception of WAR targets we would be killed.

RD31 I Think when I AL'd Dragonz I hit an inactive for 10 lands and so did Neal.I was called out by Fepo and I deleted my Kingdom.

There is a fine line to interaction + ip matching.There are some cases that AL's will come across that are unique but the rule is the rule --IP + INteraction is death.

TBH If i was ALing this round I would have no problems killing those 2 kingdoms and waring over it to boot. But thats just me :)

Im wondering now for the forseeable rounds if this current crop of Al's will be setting a new precedent that allows kingdoms with not just 1 ip but 5 ip's matching to interact and hit non war targets... or sure to hell with the ip and matching rule -- match all you like and interact.

• idk when you first played lynog, i know sky did quite a few years and years ago... but an interesting thing is he was a noob who tried to take out players better then him with multi's then also... :)
    Haha. What's funny is back in the day, I only ever cheated to annoy Sephiroth and ruin his game. Other than to take him out, I never cheated in any other way using other kingdoms. I don't remember having a grudge against anyone else. Checking my AIM list, I have a couple hundred people on there from the old days, so think Seph was the only one. :)

my first experience with you was when you made like 30 multi accounts to multi rape all of the Eletists leadership, which seph was not a part of.

• but they are my coworkers... and they are legit... i dont understand why yall so angry
  • Btw my MOO defense is shot down... I have been informed they are inactives, not multis. A computer runs them, although I believe we each use a computer to access our kds.. but It's different somehow. So..

Bash my MOO.

Kthnx
  • my first experience with you was when you made like 30 multi accounts to multi rape all of the Eletists leadership, which seph was not a part of.
    Can't believe I've forgotten so much, lol. :)
  • In that case next round my coworkers will be signing up.
    Mine will also, might be 2 of us playing, might be 5, haven't decided how many multis I...... I mean they haven't decided who is or is not playing yet..... yea that will do.
  • but they are my coworkers... and they are legit... i dont understand why yall so angry
    too much trolling zeal you've gone to far for some real rage type responses now. 5 matching IPs plus interaction, just kill them. Neither one of them has even gave their excuse in here we are just taking the word of zealnub. Post them and get it over with
  • This threads got enough hot air to fill a blimp. I'm really contemplating contacting my local governor to inform him of the massive clean energy resource we could find in Lynog.
  • They are my coworkers and are legit.