Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost KD solution - read and help

Comments

• Which is why it's funny :p
    Which is why I'm gonna roll you.
  • I would delete my KD if it was a ghost KD or I would use it to only hit multis. Depends on the round and how I felt.
  • y don't people remember how to kill ghost kingdoms

people also don't remember how to abuse the RDB, lol

sk is like some kind of ancient world. lol people must once again uncover the old magicks . the ancient magics of sk.

tho it's true not even many of the old old players know all the bugs. pretty sure newer players could find it, fyi it's messy
    lol you wish :P
    (also your FDC must be broken because i aint been robbing you you prob have nothing worth stealing :P)

sk is like some kind of ancient world. lol people must once again uncover the old magicks . the ancient magics of sk.

tho it's true not even many of the old old players know all the bugs. pretty sure newer players could find it, fyi it's messy
    Because that method to kill ghost kingdoms doesn't work anymore.

The Random Deletion Bug couldn't be abused, lol. You'd be alive one second and be dead the next for no reason whatsoever. However, I think you were talking about the Rollback Bug. I abused the hell out of that though. Good times. :)
    lol you wish :P
    (also your FDC must be broken because i aint been robbing you you prob have nothing worth stealing :P)
    lies

Because that method to kill ghost kingdoms doesn't work anymore.

The Random Deletion Bug couldn't be abused, lol. You'd be alive one second and be dead the next for no reason whatsoever. However, I think you were talking about the Rollback Bug. I abused the hell out of that though. Good times. :)

y doesn't it work?
    it all happened when bfart tried to upgrade to a newer tier and then reset sk to his old old backed up coding, lol and he brought back a gazillion bugs that were already patched lol
  • ive yet to see clicking work :-p
  • Clicking still works, Flazer. Just in a limited way. :)

WallsOfFire, can you remind me what methods were used to kill ghost kingdoms? It's possible that I missed out trying one. The only one I haven't tried yet is wiping out an entire sector to unghost the ghost. I can't be bothered right now, but probably try that in the future.
  • Bruce Wayne (1:14)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 4,004,036 (7)
    Land: 23,705 (1)
    Honor: 4,228 (2)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 168.91 (360)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: Told u guys i retal all hits on my sector :)
    Yahoo Pager: July 7, 02:52:57 Our kingdom Cancer Break (1:14) bravely defended against pay back time (2:14) and lost 228 planets.
    AIM Address: July 7, 09:49:24 Our brave kingdom Bruce Wayne (1:14) attacked pay back time (2:14) and conquered 309 planets.
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 814-23-12-20 - July 24, 15:04:30

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 956-20-FF-91
    IPvSK2: 872-8F-A9-B9
    IPvSK2: 871-5F-8E-E9
    IPvSK2: 814-23-12-20
  • ? am i missing something?
  • Doesnt he not have targets? How he so big
  • I think Barret saw him unghost for the first time, lol. :)

However, I don't remember Bruce having that many IP addresses. New owner?
  • Doesnt he not have targets? How he so big
    exploring