Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost KD solution - read and help

Comments

• f*ck

July 16, 05:28:48 Our kingdom Tiramisu (1:10) bravely defended against Bruce Wayne (1:14) and lost 814 planets.

lol
  • Once NAPs are up in a few hours, the problem will sort itself out. :)
  • edited July 2012
    @Warlord If you have ever read the rules dank, taking advantage of a bug is cheating. So fuck off and die you worthless pile of cock munching shit. Cunt.
  • Glad to see Dank has held on to the Warlord persona
  • f*ck

July 16, 05:28:48 Our kingdom Tiramisu (1:10) bravely defended against Bruce Wayne (1:14) and lost 814 planets.

lol
    That aint you.
  • NAP REQUESTS SENT
  • Waaaah, cry more.
  • edited July 2012
    This sucks. I can hit like 3 dudes in the universe. All I need is a good war...
    Spend your time licking bruces ass in the sector forums like you have been

"bruuuce pm me so you can protect me when i recreate....bruuuuuuce"

stop looking for attention and recreate if thats what you are doing

edit - Networth: 920,842 (165)

you could only hit like 3 people in the universe even without the naps :-))
  • E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: You're more than welcome to hit me...
    MSN Address: Just remember I have Bruce on my side.

:-)) :-))
  • Useless twat pandering for attention while having his asshole reamed out by a ghost? Yep, sounds about right.
  • Playing a game with no admin is the equivalent of swimming in a pool that has a large hole in it. Do you stay here because you are not good at gaming?
  • its not as bad as being with a big hairy sweaty wrinkly ballsacked shemale though is it
  • 424234357 in (1:13) is a ghost
  • Well Qwj dared me to...
  • Just so you know Cobras isn't controlling it he's on vacation and I rarely see him on AIM.
    That and he is smart enough to not talk in Uni Chat but this user does.
    Just sayin
  • Just so you know Cobras isn't controlling it he's on vacation and I rarely see him on AIM.
    That and he is smart enough to not talk in Uni Chat but this user does.
    Just sayin
    Sorry but that is a load of bullshit... I've seen him online on many of occasions on here for the last few days... Your talking out of your arse!

• Whoops I meant Cyborg Cobras is a cunt lol
  • I'm on AIM a lot ask anyone and I've seen Cyborg on maybe once this week that and he's been saying since last round he's on holidays this round
  • Whoops I meant Cyborg Cobras is a cunt lol
    hahahahahahaha
  • I'm on AIM a lot ask anyone and I've seen Cyborg on maybe once this week that and he's been saying since last round he's on holidays this round
    It matters not, if he ever comes out of hiding in future rounds hes doomed hahah

Even if its not him, he gave it to the guy
  • edited July 2012
    -
  • Not sure if youre a fucking spastic reading this entire thread seriously
    It matters not, if he ever comes out of hiding in future rounds hes doomed hahah

Seriously though if you were given immortality would you seriously not use it?
    From my recollection he was hitting bad guys before he gave it up

he was hit alot more legit players than bad guys, hes a shithouse faggot and no i wouldnt use it, not atall.
  • Yeah... I defo would. The tears have been legendary. I wouldn't gun for tops though, maybe just pick on people like Lews or Pie.
    The whole point of rolling a good kd is that you outmatched em, what's the point if you are 100% offense
  • Yeah... I defo would. The tears have been legendary. I wouldn't gun for tops though, maybe just pick on people like Lews or Pie.
    The whole point of rolling a good kd is that you outmatched em, what's the point if you are 100% offense
    I am being picked on you douchebag.
  • Which is why it's funny :p

Yes, I am a hypocrite...I wouldnt constantly hit the top 5 though, no skill involved doing it with a ghost.

Ill still help roll cyborg out for it though even though I would use the kd :)