Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost KD solution - read and help

Comments

• Is that you landing there sky?
  • edited July 2012
    Ghost sector is now firmly under our control :)

Alliance will be created later and NAPs sent out, I suggest any ALs let me know here or on aim where they are if they wana be protected from ghost

A lot of the thanks goes to Skydragon funnily enough :-D he helped land there which was a cunt of a job, top kds should thank him :-))

Thanks for the help
  • now do me a favor and on all kds that did not land there, build 100% starmines and go inactive

thx bye
  • now do me a favor and on all kds that did not land there, build 100% starmines and go inactive

thx bye
    +1

• No thanks are necessary. It was for a worthwhile cause. :)
  • He is no longer visible.
  • Yeah, seems to disappear soon afterwards. Even when he shows up you can't attack, probe or do anything to him. :-(
  • edited July 2012
    BTW folks, if you have this:
    MSN Address: Unlike others i really am Protected by Bruce Wayne 1:14
    in your profile - you're a fag.
  • i am totally adding that
  • edited July 2012
    I can have my friend drop this server indefintely to put you all out of your misery. Do you even remember outside or talk to real people?
  • shut up dank
  • edited July 2012
    BTW folks, if you have this:
    MSN Address: Unlike others i really am Protected by Bruce Wayne 1:14
    in your profile - you're a fag.
    Guess he won't be protected for long. Right, "Donald Trump in sector 1:2"? :)
  • all those who like being protected by a cheat will be fair game again tonight :)
  • Shotgun the queers who are protected. baws
  • Yeah, High Velocity, but trying to remember the username because I ignored it..
    Good work sky. Seems we are liking you now :)
  • Its not NAP yet. And is it coincidence that in the ghost kd sector is also...Lovsan...:P
  • Its not NAP yet. And is it coincidence that in the ghost kd sector is also...Lovsan...:P
    12 hour wait after leaving alliance before we can join the new one

the sectors old alliance leader apparently thought stopping the ghost from rolling the top kingdoms every day for the rest of the round was less important than a rank 180 kd in 1.14 being able to attack
  • Thanks guys saved me the trouble.
  • well as for shadowspace and cancer break, they actually have an advantage being completely untouched for the rest of the round (honestly, unless they set out the round to play offensive and don't know how to turtle, that is better for them) UNLESS, the ghost kd turns on his own sectormates. That would be pretty horrible.
    however, wouldn't that require the SL and everyone voting for him to remain active (therefore, you would have a multi?) because if you don't remain active, you will be dead within 4 days and once old alliances disband and new alliances forms, he can hit ppl once again
  • really good job. Into getting Shadowspace quitting to play.... fucking faggots u make decisions with MULTIing? ffs... live with a ghost KD , it doesnt ruin ur world. u guys are making people quit because of this alliance making nap shit. wtf u think that shadowspace gonna do now? u ppl are pathetic
  • really good job. Into getting Shadowspace quitting to play.... fucking faggots u make decisions with MULTIing? ffs... live with a ghost KD , it doesnt ruin ur world. u guys are making people quit because of this alliance making nap shit. wtf u think that shadowspace gonna do now? u ppl are pathetic
    :-)) I literally couldnt give less of a shit if I tried

Actually it makes it even better that you are raging
  • I found this game searching for ogame tools. I think this is the worst game on the internet. Did this community arrive on a short bus? After reading your threads I have come to the conclusion this is some type of cult and has nothing to do with gaming. Are you all scientologists or masons? Do you have set date to kill yourselves and return to your home planet?
    Scientologists? Not here.
  • Bruce....Wayne n'est-ce pas?
  • UNLESS, the ghost kd turns on his own sectormates. That would be pretty horrible.

however, wouldn't that require the SL and everyone voting for him to remain active (therefore, you would have a multi?) because if you don't remain active, you will be dead within 4 days and once old alliances disband and new alliances forms, he can hit ppl once again
    The kingdoms voting for SL would only need to log on every two weeks to go back into vacation mode. Dependent on if any new alliances form that want to be protected from Bruce, the SL would probably be the only kingdom coming out of vacation mode early to NAP with respective alliance(s), then go back into vacation mode.

And if he does start cannibalizing his own sector, there's not much that can be done about it unfortunately, but sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture. :-(

ure a pathetic little boy..
    would you rather have 1 player quitting due to this or a bunch of top kds quitting because the ghost kd decides to rape them? I mean, this might not be the best of ideas but I can see for once the SK community is trying its best to do the missing work that BCart could do in like a second.

• edited July 2012
    really good job. Into getting Shadowspace quitting to play.... fucking faggots u make decisions with MULTIing? ffs... live with a ghost KD , it doesnt ruin ur world. u guys are making people quit because of this alliance making nap shit. wtf u think that shadowspace gonna do now? u ppl are pathetic

i touch little boys..
    we all knew that bra.
    would you rather have 1 player quitting due to this or a bunch of top kds quitting because the ghost kd decides to rape them? I mean, this might not be the best of ideas but I can see for once the SK community is trying its best to do the missing work that BCart could do in like a second.

• lethal, I think the solution to your problem is pretty simple. Just convince the ghost to place his account into deletion mode. After he is gone, you will get control of your sector. In this scenario, only a cheater who wasn't even suppose to exist losses a kingdom. However, if you can't control your own sector then its your problem. Back in the day, people did kill entire sectors to kill a ghost. I remember a few full 20 player sectors being demolished for one kingdom so this is a very very merciful solution.