Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost KD solution - read and help

Comments

• And making multies which will not affect the game in any way, nor benefit anyone, but simply solve a problem that the admin refuses to handle ..... I personally approve.
  • Put all the KDs voting for the new SL of that sector in vacation mode. They simply need to exist; not grow ever.
  • Thats the plan, gotta be out of newbie to go into vacation though, so alliances have until then to accept nap requests

I wonder if star will want a nap after their AL didnt agree with my plan and even tried to ban me in alliance chat when I asked to be booted to form this new nap alliance.

hmmm, nap him or leave him with war bonus with the ghost, lucky for him Im not an idiot like him
  • Hey that sounds like a good name for the game it should be renamed :)

www.shitkingdoms.com
  • www.keshaskingdoms.com

In any case, it's good to see most of the alliances have NAP'd with 1:14, except two - Dominion and StarFleet. If they know what's good for them, they'll do it sooner rather than later since it looks as though Bruce is going to make another attack soon. :-(
  • I figured it out. This is a test model for population control. You guys are so dumb you no longer think.
  • so my understanding is ghost kds still have an id # just they point to the wrong one since they are pointing to the kd id # that deleted in their spot before them if that makes sense. If some1 has a ton of time they can go through all 1000ids and find bruce id # and than he can be hit. I think thats how they killed off ghost kds b4. kesha can prob set up a script for it tbh.
    his ID is #83 but it doesnt work, click attack or probe and it goes back to a blank screen.

i gave shadowspace warnings numerous times about napping up or this was guna happen, now he complains that its actually happened, no sympathy here

• so my understanding is ghost kds still have an id # just they point to the wrong one since they are pointing to the kd id # that deleted in their spot before them if that makes sense. If some1 has a ton of time they can go through all 1000ids and find bruce id # and than he can be hit. I think thats how they killed off ghost kds b4. kesha can prob set up a script for it tbh.
    There's around 1500 ID's, and the Ghost is #83. You can see his Kingdom Information page, but he occupies an "open" slot where his co-ordinates indicate he is. You can't probe, attack, missile or message him. If you try and do it, he doesn't appear in the list of kingdoms that you can choose for the sector.

A week ago, I tried making a script to force my kingdom to attack him, but to no avail. The best I could do is getting to a page that gave me an error when attacking said kingdom saying that it's encrypted with a bunch of letters and numbers after it. I tried tons of things on the kingdom registration page for Server 1, but frustratingly, nothing worked. :-(
  • Last Login:

IPvSK2: 763-35-57-43 - July 12, 06:40:08

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 763-35-57-43

for future rounds
  • Encrypted Name: WgBgOHViANk=

if any1 on earth knows what that means we can get him :p
  • Yeah, that's the name it was showing when he wasn't visible.
  • Nah, he just shows up here and there, but you still can't hit him. The error that Lynog posted is what you see. I only saw it for the first time yesterday and also thought he had unghosted, but couldn't hit him.
  • :-)) Welcome to 2 weeks ago smooth :P
  • we need beanland in a situation like this. he would go egon all over this bitch
  • Im not sure how it could be done, the code is all server side and I would imagine bcart has security against injecting sql/php

I dont know why he didnt just code the attacking/probing to point to the kingdoms specific ID instead of sector and slot... ID is the kingdoms unique identifier so there wouldnt be any problems it pointing to the wrong kingdom and we could probably figure out a way to hit the ghosted kds.
  • according to bruce wayne in uni chat, the NAPs are not affecting his ability to attack, can someone please confirm or deny this? anyone been hit?
  • hes visible but not hittable or probeable so leave your naps up
  • nono vandals buddy, read above^^ and you will realise your the silly one duhhhhh :P
  • Encrypted Name: WgBgOHViANk=

thats what you get when u try to probe or attack him
  • Checking the sector news, he hasn't attacked anyone in 20 hours. He most likely said that so that other players continue fearing for their kingdoms. But he has no power anymore.
  • he will tell everyone he doesnt care coz hes not playing anymore (in future rounds) hes a liar though he loves for drinking E-spunk on sk and trying to score his pisspoor kds. He didnt even hit me this round but his faggotness has annpyed me that much that im guna be inserting my penis right up into his stomach next round
  • Whats new? Cyborg is that sh*t hes usually like a 2 wl grab. Got knows how such an awful player has finished rank 1. Like lyndoggy said, he just loves the spunk.

• Whats new? Cyborg is that sh*t hes usually like a 2 wl grab. Got knows how such an awful player has finished rank 1. Like lyndoggy said, he just loves the spunk.

Because everyone above him dies and he is never a threat so doesnt die in war

Because everyone above him dies and he is never a threat so doesnt die in war

+1
  • edited July 2012
    So Cyborg uses strategy. What a unique concept to this forum.
  • edited July 2012
    it has been well known that using a glitch is against the rules and terms for immediate DEATH
  • So Cyborg uses strategy. What a unique concept to this forum.
    He also harbors multis for the full round. What strategy is that: Douchebag Amplification?

• and to those about to say OMG you made multies - I literally dont give a fuck :)
    omg you multied
    shut up dank
    He also harbors multis for the full round. What strategy is that: Douchebag Amplification?
    to be fair, ( i know you don't believe me) but it wasn't multies, it was ip+interaction... (i know not really better), and all 3 of us died early on... so it wasn't the whole round... but ya.
  • Qwj, 1:14 starting to vote for Shadow again. He's probably messaging them and manipulating them to vote for him.

I suggest that if that sector doesn't comply, the whole universe shotgun 1:14 to hell.