Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost KD solution - read and help

Comments

• Get fucked faggot
    I enjoy having the pos without the neg.
  • Yeah blame me. All I want is to play the game and you won't let me so duck you guys. Your gonna have to take me out before I relinquish my sector to a cheating multi.
    You are a proper little gimp aren't you?? You are crying because you don't have enhancements and call him a 'cheating multi' yet thinks its fine the rest of us have to put up with a ghost KD hitting whoever the fuck he wants with no come backs on him?

You really need to look at this from the broad view, you spasticated little cunt.
  • Ill take the lesser of two evils and stick with Bruce.
    I can't stop laughing at this. :-))
  • I like the way you think A5519

show bruce the way
  • sky lets put some trust in shadowspace

set your votes onto "account" so that shadow has Sl for enhancements/ states.. that way if need be we can get sl if something happens

and if shadow dies sl will then switch to the kd called "account"

he seems trustworthy unlike cancer
  • Yeah, was thinking the same thing. I've changed the vote for all 3 accounts to "account".
  • Cant login to check, so if I vote for him on "account" he will be SL?
  • Yup, he'll become SL. :)
  • Ill do that when im home then put it back in vac until its needed
  • ¨maybe they wanna change from fucking defensive ? omfg.... Qwj, crawl in to my ass so I can shit u out again.
  • shut up idiot you non talking wierd cunt
  • like omfggggg!!!111
  • Let us know what happens shadow, if bruce decides to hit or not
  • and out of all possible states you pick mobilisation? your napped to the universe --> growth + 90% mines = explorewhorewin?

• shadowspace is an honest and genuine player

its a shame this happened to the sector he landed in
  • id rather like it wouldnt have to deal with the assholes that play the game :P
  • shadowspace has been around since the beginning

not the kind to come on the pfs
  • id rather like it wouldnt have to deal with the assholes that play the game :P
    /\
    Like Talnoy
  • few more alliances needing naps
  • were gonna have to recreate the al died
  • recreating accept new naps once were in it will be at about 5 sk time
  • edited July 2012
    July 16, 05:28:48 Our kingdom Tiramisu (1:10) bravely defended against Bruce Wayne (1:14) and lost 814 planets.

The guy is a fucking dickhead.
  • iam recreating so we can keep naps curent he hit so iam doing it now
  • the new ghostbuster alliance will be up at 1700 hours sk make sure u accept the nap as soon as u can after were in
  • you should have waited and did it after he hit again...someone who was previously napped will probably get hit now
  • he did hit
  • oh he made another hit? ok good lets hope ALs are ready haha
  • edited July 2012
    Thread is dumbest thing I ever done red. We is sacraficing your sector by cheating to kill guy not cheating. If you complain you is ahole and it your fault game ruined.

How changd me pf name to narrator