Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost KD solution - read and help

edited July 2012 in General
This ghost is going to keep hitting normal players and something needs to be done or it is a waste of time all kingdoms with decent land spending time building to be suicide broke by a bug.

I hear its cyborg and while we can easily roll him out in future rounds because hes shit we need to stop him hitting in this round.

So I have landed 2 kingdoms in that sector with a group slot each and the plan is simple

Take SL on one of those accounts, create alliance, join it and NAP every alliance in the universe then put ALL newbie accounts into vacation preventing them being killed and SL lost to leave alliance.

This may prevent the 2 actives in his sector attacking too but they can always explore until the end, and preventing 2 kingdoms from attacking is the lesser of 2 evils compared to letting the ghost roll all active legit players.

Currently the vote is 4/4 for SL in 1.14 and there are 3 open slots.

I need help landing other kingdoms in there for the final votes (or if shadowspace or lovsan who has a newbie in that sector is reading please help us in this and give SL to the other voted kingdom)

To all those playing who dont want to be rolled by a fag on a bugged kingdom - I know creating multies is bad but can you create accounts and try landing in there to swing votes and I will nap the ghost to the whole universe and everyone can play the round as normal.

Love qwj xx

p.s I only need 1 or 2 more votes

and to those about to say OMG you made multies - I literally dont give a fuck :)

Comments

• Ask kesha about using his moo accounts
  • one has voted, the other is still voting shadowspace, ill pm the other but could be a while before it responds

also i dont think he will put them into vacation mode to prevent being killed so we might need 1 more account in the sector who will vote and go vac
  • that or just shotgunrape the sector, killing them all reveals the ghost
  • Is the ghost stompin top kds?
  • It wont reveal the ghost bio, hes in an Open slot that kingdoms cant land in

and about the active kingdoms euphoria...they get to explore untouched until the end
  • history proves you can make ghosts reappear by killing every single slot in the sector, some part of the code will make him reappear somehow, but yeah your solution of multi-ing and de-voting him SL helps a bit, he is still a ghost and he can still hit anyone outside of an alliance....
  • those outside alliances can always make themselves a 1 sector alliance and ill nap them too

this plan is 100% certain to work, yours involves killing 2 kingdoms and a very small chance of him appearing
  • Better than condemning innocent KDs to death :p You deserve to be rolled by ghost id youre gonna kill them in the hopes that it reveals him lol
  • Thats what a good bro would do :)
  • dont derail niggaz we need to get this sorted
  • whatever rocks your boat, i think this multiing to get rid of a ghost is almost as bad, the napped actives get to explorewhore to the end, and if it honestly is cyborg then he will still end up with a top KD just going extreme mines and exploring
  • killing all kingdoms in the sector wont work there is a gosted kingdom add on that use to be around iam in a alliance u cant just nap that alliance?
  • Nobody should care about scores, you need a new hobby if it worries you. But getting rocked by a guy who cant be retald is pretty queer
  • we can shadow but the other sectors dont need to be napped to the universe and dont have to be

1.14 HAS to be

there is no way to ht him, but he can roll legit people and they cant fight back so it has to be done

you can explore and get a score at the end of the round, and you save legit people being hit by a bug
  • Give me a few mins and I'll log on and vote for you.
  • You landed there?
  • Yeah, High Velocity, but trying to remember the username because I ignored it..
  • If you remember, vote the newbie with the votes and put it into vac mode
  • As if this is happening lol, what a good idea lol. If I multied I would help, but I'm busy killin them.
  • I found this game searching for ogame tools. I think this is the worst game on the internet. Did this community arrive on a short bus? After reading your threads I have come to the conclusion this is some type of cult and has nothing to do with gaming. Are you all scientologists or masons? Do you have set date to kill yourselves and return to your home planet?
  • The appeal of SK is the simplicity of KD building, very few units and buildings. Its easy to be able to jump in and build a kingdom to whatever purpose you want.

Looking at other online games, looks like you need to get a 2-year degree to know the ins and outs.
  • I found this game searching for ogame tools. I think this is the worst game on the internet. Did this community arrive on a short bus? After reading your threads I have come to the conclusion this is some type of cult and has nothing to do with gaming. Are you all scientologists or masons? Do you have set date to kill yourselves and return to your home planet?
    Feel free to

a) fuckoff and leave then
    b) create your own thread to talk about it

Campbell - this IS happening, just need 1 more vote
  • Are you the admin?
  • BRUCE WAYNE IS VISIBLE
  • edited July 2012
    Can't attack him though or probe him.
  • The admin is a mysterious god, we rarely see his presence but when he graces us with his holy powers it is truly special.
    He waves his mystical dick in the form of disabling multi overlords like Persona and Trev, and resetting rounds with divine bonuses like +1plat per hour.

How dare you insult his game and by extension, him >:0
  • edited July 2012
    yeh usually appears for a tick then disappears, still cant touch him though

Yes warlord I am one of the admins

zeal! stop trying to derail you cunt, go to the hockey thread haha
  • edited July 2012
    Playing a game with no admin is the equivalent of swimming in a pool that has a large hole in it. Do you stay here because you are not good at gaming?
  • Posting on the forums of a game you dont play or have no intention of playing is even worse.

So please kindly leave. Failing that, make your own thread to ask about it you fuckin nipple head
  • Playing a game with no admin is the equivalent of swimming in a pool that has a large hole in it. Do you stay here because you are not good at gaming?
    Go away Dank