Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost KD solution - read and help

Comments

• what game is good still besides this one
  • July 13, 02:35:04 Our brave kingdom Bruce Wayne (1:14) attacked MOO 3 (1:14) and conquered 429 planets.

Seems it's working. :)
  • Funny thing is, if he kills those moo kingdoms they lose a vote so even less chance of them getting SL back
  • July 13, 10:01:46 Our kingdom ea21 (1:1) bravely defended against Mr Saxobeat (2:3) and lost 25 planets.

more than one bugged spot
  • think thats just sector news bug

Sky, time for vacation get ready
  • edited July 2012
    I talk to admin bryan he said he dont give crap bout this community. Said you is stupid as hell and wallow in filth like piggies. Doesnt fix you play no matter what. Oink oink.
  • yea but i go to attack it sends me to another sector i know its been around but it sucks
  • Weird, at least they arent ghosts though
  • edited July 2012
    yea but i go to attack it sends me to another sector i know its been around but it sucks
    If you go directly to your Attack Room, change to sector 1:14 and manually select "ea21", you'll be able to attack him. You'll find there are around 21 "ea21" kingdoms. I created them while testing out different things trying to unghost Bruce. When I found this bug, I thought I'd try and make as many as possible, but got bored at.. well, I think you can guess the number. :)
    Sky, time for vacation get ready
    No probs. Just a day to go. :)
  • all the old bugs are returning!!! if only all the old players are too...:P
  • Sky and Lynog are same person duh dur obvious.
  • Warlord and Dank are same person duh dur obvious.
  • edited July 2012
    You peoples got pointed tin hat foils.
  • You peoples got pointed tin hat foils.
    :-)) Gave yourself away

Lay off the meth dank
  • Time to shotgun 1:14? ;-)
  • Looks like alliances are going to need to kill everyone in that sector who is trying to get the ghost out of naps
  • who said anything about letting him out stop making stuff up in ur head
  • lol how did 1:14 SL die at 244 land and 34k nw? did 1:14 try to PK you or something?
  • tranc (X:3,Y:4)DEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEAD
  • probably yeh to get rid of the alliance
  • edited July 2012
    Pro-Ghost kingdoms in 1:14 and non-NAPed sectors most likely PK'd him. He was alive before tick, and showed up as dead afterwards.
  • edited July 2012
    July 13, 12:27:15 Our brave kingdom Cancer Break (1:14) attacked tranc (1:14) and conquered 29 planets.
    July 13, 12:27:21 Our brave kingdom Cancer Break (1:14) attacked tranc (1:14) and conquered 21 planets.

thats the only person to hit that account so if the naps go down you guys know who to blame ;)

and now hes the only person online and

July 14, 09:33:37 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 3 of our residences were burned.
    July 14, 09:33:41 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 3 of our residences were burned.
    July 14, 09:33:43 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 3 of our residences were burned.
    July 14, 09:33:45 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 3 of our residences were burned.
    July 14, 09:33:46 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 3 of our residences were burned.
    July 14, 09:33:47 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 3 of our residences were burned.
    July 14, 09:33:49 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 2 of our residences were burned.

• all the rest of the uni wants to do is play the game but the ghost is stopping them so fuck you

the sector stays napped we can easily just make more accounts land in there and your account can easily be killed off
  • We gave you the option and you cried like a bitch in your alliance chat saying "no want to attack so i dont want naps"

like a selfish retard

you not attacking saves the rest of the universe from a cheat but you dont care because you want your shitty rank 200 kingdom to be able to attack for like 40 land
  • Fuck everyone else's round. The ghost kd doesn't affect me si I don't give a shit.
  • Get fucked faggot
  • if i was in that sector i would just mass explore and just have shitfun in the sector have a sectr war :)
  • if i was in that sector i would just mass explore and just have shitfun in the sector have a sectr war :)
  • then i again, i may bitch for attention too
  • You'd be complaining if I was in the sector with you because you'd be almost dead by now!