Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost KD solution - read and help

Comments

• edited July 2012
    There is a Bruce Wayne in 1:13; is this just someone being funny? I thought this was some serious business.
  • Just some guy that used one of a variety of methods to make it.

From Uni chat:

July 12, 07:27:07 BlackEyes (2:13) juz realize tis is the thing they doing
    July 12, 07:27:51 Omnomnomnivore (2:17) so like Bru[b]ce Wayne would show up as Bruce Wayne, if its still around then that could be it
    July 12, 07:28:00 Omnomnomnivore (2:17) remember filling a sector on 4e with the same name kd lol
    July 12, 07:28:19 Omnomnomnivore (2:17) it was really hard to hit us since 20 of us had the same name lol
    July 12, 07:29:24 BlackEyes (2:13) brb in an hour
    July 12, 07:33:52 Bruce Wayne (1:14) :)
    July 12, 07:36:11 Bruce Wayne (1:14) when u make name in 2 words u use 1 space on first kd then 2 space on next
    July 12, 07:36:30 Bruce Wayne (1:14) the space dont show as more then one
    July 12, 07:37:00 Bruce Wayne (1:14) and so on....
    July 12, 07:37:40 Omnomnomnivore (2:17) oh yeah forgot about that one aswell
  • Just some guy that used one of a variety of methods to make it.

From Uni chat:

July 12, 07:27:07 BlackEyes (2:13) juz realize tis is the thing they doing
    July 12, 07:27:51 Omnomnomnivore (2:17) so like Bru[b]ce Wayne would show up as Bruce Wayne, if its still around then that could be it
    July 12, 07:28:00 Omnomnomnivore (2:17) remember filling a sector on 4e with the same name kd lol
    July 12, 07:28:19 Omnomnomnivore (2:17) it was really hard to hit us since 20 of us had the same name lol
    July 12, 07:29:24 BlackEyes (2:13) brb in an hour
    July 12, 07:33:52 Bruce Wayne (1:14) :)
    July 12, 07:36:11 Bruce Wayne (1:14) when u make name in 2 words u use 1 space on first kd then 2 space on next
    July 12, 07:36:30 Bruce Wayne (1:14) the space dont show as more then one
    July 12, 07:37:00 Bruce Wayne (1:14) and so on....
    July 12, 07:37:40 Omnomnomnivore (2:17) oh yeah forgot about that one aswell
    Old bug. I remembered one round where 1 sec stacked with like 6 of the same name.
  • edited July 2012
    It dosent work that way now I thought----> confirm deny?
  • So Cyborg uses strategy. What a unique concept to this forum.
    Who are you again? Oh, that's right. No one. If you want come into a game then by all means, you are more than welcome, but come in like an asshole and we will treat you like a punk. So how about you drop that chip dipshit and try a different approach.
  • edited July 2012
    How bout I say what I want since nobody plays but cyborg.
  • Qwj, 1:14 starting to vote for Shadow again. He's probably messaging them and manipulating them to vote for him.

I suggest that if that sector doesn't comply, the whole universe shotgun 1:14 to hell.
    Not at home atm, which kds are voting?

What is the balance of votes at now?

• edited July 2012
    Tranc has 7 votes, Shadow has 6 votes - Tranc no longer SL.

Shouldn't matter too much. Chances of Shadow becoming SL again are slim and even if there is no SL, we'll remain in alliance anyway.
  • yep, seems lovsan and whoever else is voting wants the ghost un-napped
  • Yup, Lovsan, DanJ and the other Moo kingdom all started voting Shadow. :-(
  • edited July 2012
    Oh well, they wont get SL

Actually, does any sectors have enough funds to DMP that sector, to slow the growth in case they ever do get out of the naps?
  • Shotgun the cunts
  • And lovsan is a fucking fag that can take his shitty calc elsewhere
  • edited July 2012
    LOL you guys cheat to stop cheaters and still got outsmarted. I love this place I see why stay.
  • LOL you guys cheat to stop cheaters and still got outsmarted. I love this place I see why stay.
    you stay because you have nothing better to do with your time than troll an online game forum?

must be dank.
  • lol looks like Starfleet is the only alliance not NAPed to 1:14
  • LOL you guys cheat to stop cheaters and still got outsmarted. I love this place I see why stay.
    dank everyone knows it you now fuckoff u sad bastard
  • question: why did the SL of 1:14 put the sector into defensive?
    is that really necessary?
  • edited July 2012
    Yes, each kingdom will only have 2 WL's now. Bruce has even less at his disposal now. :)
  • Where dank his posting priceless
  • edited July 2012
    Where dank his posting priceless
    dunno only cavemen talk here.

where that go is it?
  • I not so good on english
  • or trolling
  • do what is not i potato
  • You know, if you don't believe in ghosts, they can't hurt you..
  • i am not gonna take the sector out of the alliance i want it for the enhancments if u all stop talking stupid and listen u would know that
  • ok mate
  • Ghost seems a glitch so it meen you cheat to stop honest playing stupids
  • Always something... Mutli bots, ghost kingdoms, etc. This game is so full of exploits :/