Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Aboard the Cruise WW - AS DAY 4 ARISES, CAPTAIN REGAINED CONTROL OF THE SHIP. Game Over

Comments

• gonna bring a wardrum to pound

boom

sky

boom

sky

lolol
    You seem dead set on sky as mafia, care to elaborate on why
  • Frankly, no. Bad as that sounds. Asking you to trust me that I genuinely believe he has a better chance of flipping scum than drawing lots from a hat.

If you don't think I'm town, by all means, ignore me.
  • Can we get valid reasons on why sky is scum?
  • I voted sky first, that's my problem. The last few games you turned up scum, you piggybacked all of my mislynches. Now I give a weak reason to lynch sky and all of a sudden you're positive he's scum.
  • Whats the rule on changing lynch votes? Don't wanna anger the almighty mod.

Anyway, unvote walls
    Lynch Skydragon

He's been mostly inactive except to bandwagon the cory/walls voting. He's been showing up mafia a lot and just sliding by every game.
    So you want to policy lynch sky for being inactive? And that he has been mafia a lot these days
  • It's less because hes inactive and more because that's how he plays scum
  • I'm not pushing to lynch inactives just because they are, but if they have a history of playing inactive while scum, then why not.
  • i'm pretty sure I already said I was good with lynching sky, kenshin. (I can understand your reservations; let me find the quote)
  • >> Sky

am I not seeing what I should be seeing? >>
  • (psht sky hasn't given his town tell and is voting for walls)
  • i'm pretty sure I already said I was good with lynching sky, kenshin. (I can understand your reservations; let me find the quote)
    Fairly certain it came after my lynch vote
  • nope those were both before.

I was still on dole though and thought he was the better lynch at the time. thus all the giant lynch dole in pretty colors posts lol
  • A Very Loud Bang was heard, a deafening one. No one knows yet what happened.
  • >> lol...is there more, unreliable? or are you stringing us along? xP
  • day ends in 7h btw.

Remember, non voters have 50% chance to trip and fall outside. (Its not mandatory to vote for both mayor and lynch, one will do.)
  • Probably gunner deafened someone. So we were on to something and he removed a lynch vote
  • Assuming that's how it works
  • hmmm

day action, day action...would have to be votes I think
  • :(

LYNCH SKY!!

*ahem
  • Vote count pls
  • I'm not pushing to lynch inactives just because they are, but if they have a history of playing inactive while scum, then why not.
    I like ur meta read of sky here

Pretty funny if sky got scum 3 in a row
  • day ends in 7h btw.

Remember, non voters have 50% chance to trip and fall outside. (Its not mandatory to vote for both mayor and lynch, one will do.)
    These days are too short to have any meaningful discussions
  • uh, they last real time 24h lol
  • edited January 2015
    Vote count so far: (5am now so i may have missed someone)

kill

loafe = phant
    rsoul = sky
    torme = sky
    shini = aza
    dolee = klo
    phant = tor
    meado = rohan
    kensh = sky
    mages = shining
    skydr = walls
    darub = walls
    kloud = cory
    coryn = walls
    rohan = sky
    azalie = shining
    wallso = darubia

mayor

loafe = cory
    shini = cory
    phant = cory
    skydr = cory
    darub = cory
    rsoul = cory
    kloud = mages
    tmons = cory
    kensh = cory
    mages = cory
    meado = cory
    rohan = cory
    back to bed now :P
    I like ur meta read of sky here

Pretty funny if sky got scum 3 in a row
    It's been happening a lot. Same people keep landing mafia roles
  • Cory for Mayor - Skydragon for Lynch

I've read up, and i came to that conclusion.
  • me for mayor, and by me, i mean cory, because cmsz
  • shining overboard
    so he can freaking buy solar winds on time
  • If the gunner deafened someone to change the vote, then either walls or sky are the gunner. I don't think they'd waste the ability to misdirect in this situation and if the gunner got a mafia read on one of them, its likely town would have caught it as well. So I doubt they'd be protecting someone else