Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Aboard the Cruise WW - AS DAY 4 ARISES, CAPTAIN REGAINED CONTROL OF THE SHIP. Game Over

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Yeah, I didn't read most of it either. Only did so a few hours ago to understand why I survived the lynch.
  • I don't know what to believe atm. I just don't see the gunner wasting an ability in that situation just to misdirect us. And realistically, sky hasn't given off any town reads this entire game. Posted a couple of questions at the beginning of the game, came back only to vote with no explanations, and never spoke again until he was up for lynching. Even said town should kill off the townies voting for him so they don't screw up again. Not a very town thing to say.

However, there are more important mafia reads that should come out of night 2, so I'm not at all sure where my next vote is going.
  • I noticed that myself, his posts were conspicuous to say the least. Maybe a little busy in his personal life? I can definitly acknowledge.
  • You're correct, Rohan. Today is my day off which is why my activity went up. Probably go down again tomorrow for the weekend. :)

I just want to clarify something - I always play like this whether I'm Town or Mafia. I'm not sure why my man Kenshin is thinking that I'm playing weird when I'm playing as I always do whether I flip Town or Scum. I don't usually get involved in Day 1 or 2 shenanigans or role play and my activity increases naturally after a couple of in-game days. That's because, as Town, I have enough information to start narrowing down the Mafia list and, as Mafia, I can start recommending to fellow bad guys to start taking control of the lynch vote. There's not much difference in my play style whatever role I end up with, whether as a Villager, power role or Mafia role except that, as Mafia, I may unintentionally but obviously steer the discussion away from other Mafia like what happened with Rsoultin last game and I think it was Shining who made the link between me and her.

Just honestly saying that I'm just a Ship Guest this game. Up to you if you want to lynch me though.
  • the likelihood of you being a ship guest is pretty remote, given the number of power roles this game
  • obviously kloudi is guilty
  • i'm personally willing to go after rsoul, given that voting pattern. i think that people who vote like that are either worthless, so losing them wont matter, or they are evil and trying to sow confusion.
  • edited January 2015
    There is a huge explosion in the ship. It came from below, part of the floor colapsed and there may be water leaking inside.
  • i'm personally willing to go after rsoul, given that voting pattern. i think that people who vote like that are either worthless, so losing them wont matter, or they are evil and trying to sow confusion.
    That's right, bby ;) or you could read the thread and grow some brain cells

Either or
  • tmonsta was before sky ^^
  • edited January 2015
    Water started filling the lower compartments. A floating body came into sight wearing a lab coat. That was Kloudi, the Chief Engineer, whom went down to grab pieces for her next gadget. Little did she know someone was stalking her, someone mad. Mad enough to make a bomb so strong it shook the entire ship. Oh, but that was the plan, part of the grand design. Why would she care anyway? Miss Meadows, the Gunner, was carrying the bomb after all. This, though, was only found out after the crew found a piece of the bomb where it was written "Ginger Ale". Body pieces were scattered as well, but somehow it wasnt that important.

• edited January 2015
    The ship is effectively sinking. Everyone will die in 5 days unless one side wins and calls for rescue.
  • well...ok
  • :/

well then...gonna have to reconsider sky lol

meadows and her chaos ^^
  • she wasnt lying this time

RIP In Peace an werewolf
  • town has 2 nks without conversions :/

this is scum favored lol ><
  • Random random random random
  • pretty sure the gunner was not trying to kill herself xP
  • I MADE SURE I WAS ON THE LIST OF POTENTIAL TARGETS BEFORE USING THIS ABILITY! AN WEREWOLF STRIKES AGAIN!
  • gunner is not masoned from what I can tell with the strikers

so she's...a loose canon...

yes I punned that wickedly
  • So that solves the gunner using random abilities mystery. Of course it was meadows just trolling us all :P
  • I bet meadows didn't even have a read on walls/sky, she probably did it just to protect walls :P
  • Wot the hell
  • I'll protect skydragon from lynch today with my mayoral powers. I have to announce it here according to the mod.

So Mr mages, what have you to say?
  • Thread title says day 2. Is that a mistake, or did night 2 end without me knowing o_O
  • what abou the other night actions?
  • I dont think we finished night 2 yet. Meadows attack can be used whenever. Probably just a mistake in the title
  • Lol Meadows. Had a feeling that the Gunner's tactic was to sow discord and that someone at least partially intelligent had that role.
  • -rolls around the deck-

WE'RE SINKING!!
  • Agreed, Kenshin. Day 1 makes sense now in that Meadows was trying to save Walls but inadvertently saved me, lol.