Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Aboard the Cruise WW - AS DAY 4 ARISES, CAPTAIN REGAINED CONTROL OF THE SHIP. Game Over

edited January 2015 in General
You're all aboard a ship for a 7 days cruise around the world. Each of you got an invitation from an unknown source, but decided to go anyway, because you all worked hard and deserved such vacation time.
The ship is not big, but has a pool, cassino lounge, restaurant, open air bar and 25 rooms. After a good relaxing night of sleep, you're all called to the deck for a great feast, only to notice the ship is moving at 20knots. So falling will probably prove fatal. Too bad someone had to die for you people to realize that.
Right now you're all at the party, dressed casually. At some point, a wild SB roams to the port side of the ship and notices a trail of blood. He leans in to check further and notice a small boat with a pirate flag in it.
-That wasnt an accident, after all.
SB returns to the party and completely forgets to mention anything. Couple hours of partying later, he trips and breaks his nose. Luckily, all the bleeding reminded him to announce that there are pirates aboard the ship partying with them.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Players:

@Azalieo, a Ship Guest
    @CoryNewb, a Ship Guest
    @Darubian, the Cook (Killed Day 4)
    @KenshinHimura, the Chief Officer (Killed Dead Night 3)
    @Kloudi , the Chief Engineer (Blew up Night 2)
    @Mages, the Bard
    @MissMeadows, the Gunner (Blew up Night 2)
    @Phantom, a Striker (Jumped Day 2)
    @RohanCastle, a Striker
    @rsoultin, a Ship guest (Jumped Day 3)
    @Loafery, a Striker (Brutally murdered Day 2)
    @Shining, the Captain
    @SkyDragonX, a Ship Guest
    @TMonsta, the Deck Cadet
    @Tormented, the Second Engineer
    @WallsOfFire , a Ship Guest (Jumped Day 1)
  • edited January 2015
    Regular voting rules:

*Every day you'll vote someone to jump out of the boat.
    *No PM unless it is said to.
    *No pics of PMs
    *No pics or impersonations of mod words (means no writing it down what the mod said, but you can say whatever you want with your own words)

Every day you dont vote for someone to jump out, there is a 50% chance you'll slip, trip and fall outside.
  • edited January 2015
    I'll be sending roles in a second

oh god, i have to message everyone ¬¬
  • SHIP's CREW
    1. Captain: The guy that runs the place. Power addict, likes to play with the lives of others. Knows Chief Officer.
    *Each night he can order that someone else's role be randomly changed from Ship Guest to either Lightbearer(G), Fisherman(G) or Striker(E). This effect takes place only at the end of night.
    2. Chief Officer: Second in command, knows Captain.
    *Can protect one person each night. Cannot protect the Captain. If captain dies, he can forfeit his protection power and take his place.
    3. Deck Cadet: The military and lawmaker in the ship, knows his way around giving and receiving orders.
    *Can lock someone each night.
    *One time only, he can kill someone during the day (He chooses how :P).
    4. Chief Engineer: Keep the ship in one piece along with his trusted assistant. Have hightech gadgets at his disposal. Knows Second Engineer.
    *May invent each night. If Second engineer dies, he may only invent once every 2 nights.
    5. Second Enginner: Proud assistant and soon to be his boss's successor. Knows Chief Engineer.
    *After Chief Enginner dies, he may invent once each 2 days and they only trigger at day.
    (Inventions have from 50 to 95% of working, depending on how complex they are. More complex = more chance of working, so be creative :P)
    6. Cook: Keep the crew well fed and healthy. Has an obscure past.
    *If he is killed by a Striker, the striker dies as well.
    *Only one time, he can protect up to 3 people at the same time, limited by the number of deaths in last day and last night cycles.

Special Crew Roles:
    Lightbearer: Every night he will randomly block or seer one target.
    Fisherman: Gain the power to make one night match kill.

Pirates!!! YAAAR
    7, 8, 9 Strikers: Killers of people, plain and simple. They know each other.
    *Can kill one person each night. If they target the Cook, the striker that took the shot will die as well.
    10. Bard: Teller of stories, a perfect charmer.
    *Knows if targeted by a role and can choose to deflect it into a random person. Cannot redirect it to the one who targeted him. If a striker targets him, the kill fails and they join teams.
    11.Gunner: Knows his way around powders and cannons, a little bit crazy though.
    Twice in the game he can blind a random person and block his night action. (Used at night)
    Twice in the game he can deaf a random person and block his day action. (Used at day)
    One time in the game he can blast a part of the ship killing 2 people at random. Cannot be used in the first night/day cycle. After that, it can be used anytime.

Ships Guests:
    12,13,14,15,16. Villagers: Your everyday common citizen, can change the world with the power of their votes. Kudos to democracy!
  • edited January 2015
    Roles have been sent. We Start a night.

Night one Results:

Phantom was blinded by the Gunner.
    Loafery was sent to jail for interrogation by the Deck Cadet.
    Rsoultin was screamed at by the Captain.
    Rsoultin was protected by the Chief Officer.
    Chief Engineer made a gadget.

Day one Results:

KenshinHimura was deafened.
    WallsOfFire jumps to his death.
  • i'm off to work so any questions will be answered at least 4h from now
  • At some point, a wild SB roams to the port side of the ship and notices a trail of blood
    Omg first a wild Loafery and now a wild SB. This must be my lucky week *throws extra master ball*
  • I wanna be the very best
  • walk ze plank! ahem

I mean, what? of coooourse you do
  • Is there a mayor? If so what do they do?
  • edited January 2015
    I knew something was amiss. Time to add something interesting.

(Ruleset complement)
    There will be a daily majority vote for mayor. This mayor will pick a player to be outside the lynch pool for the next day.

In the event of a tie of any sort, who reaches top count first "wins".

There will be no specifics given. Your actions will either "work" or "not work".
  • this is still confusing
  • edited January 2015
    Mayor gets to pardon 1 person. If there's a tie, the last person voted will be the one who's lynched. IE, I make the last lynch vote for Meadows, and that led to a tie between Meadows and sky. Meadows would be the one who got lynched.

At least that's my understanding of it. Confirm/deny reliable.
  • outside the lynch pool

that's not a pardon

that's immunity! lol

(don't vote pirates for mayor <- moral of the story)
  • btw, town mayors

if I were scum this game, i'd be paying close attention to who gets that immunity. smart play ;) por favor
  • btw, town mayors

if I were scum this game, i'd be paying close attention to who gets that immunity. smart play ;) por favor
    I agree

• edited January 2015
    Pretty much what Mages said.

Vote Mayor
    Mayor chooses who is immune to being lynched during the next day
    Vote to lynch them anyway because it's SK ww

• Yes, Mayor chooses for next day's immunity from lynch only, not from night or day actions.

To clarify last vote part, because i agree was confusing:

I imagined something that is not going to happen, gonna rewrite that right now.
  • Also, in regards to people who can lock up, or protect, can they X Action themselves?
    yes
  • I thought you were at work homie!
    4h lol
  • Drunken effect has been disabled. (dont want to calculate so many randoms lol)
  • U know what cures scurvvy
  • So we can drink rum all we want and not get drunk? WOOHOO!
  • I believe he is referring to the 'effect' that happens when you are drunk no longer occuring

thus u can still be drunk, just one of the negative side effects (that seems to no longer be in the game notes) will no longer be a problem you will have to deal with
  • Nope! I no can be druhnkz
  • well, as long as we can still be drunk, life is good ^^
  • I'm not speechin mah shlur
  • im an drunk werewolfs
  • *takes advantage of an drunk werewolfs"