Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Aboard the Cruise WW - AS DAY 4 ARISES, CAPTAIN REGAINED CONTROL OF THE SHIP. Game Over

Comments

• leviathans won't die if they get thrown overboard ;)
  • o.0 why are you staring at my booty?

PERV!!
  • Hey...

Unvotearino

Kill Kloudi
  • [B]lynch Azalaeio[/b]
    [B]Mayor Cory[/b]

Won't even lie, the past week has been shit, I shouldn't even be here. I have 9 days to find an apt, get approved for it and move all my shit there. My kd has gone to shit, all my Mafia/ww games are shit, the world is shit and this post is shit.

Just don't inactive kill me day 1, its a waste.
  • :: Gives Shining a hug.::
  • lynch Aza Cory mayor

Wtf...this formatting shite was never a prob until I started posting on other forums, ffs
  • [B]lynch Azalaeio[/b]
    [B]Mayor Cory[/b]

Won't even lie, the past week has been shit, I shouldn't even be here. I have 9 days to find an apt, get approved for it and move all my shit there. My kd has gone to shit, all my Mafia/ww games are shit, the world is shit and this post is shit.

Just don't inactive kill me day 1, its a waste.
    I have about a month to find a new apartment cause my douche roommate decided to up and leave for Florida
  • I found a new place but there was no bad thing involved. I just moved to Nashville because Nashville and was looking for my own place. Yay moving!
  • sorry guys :/

I got my separation orders today? but lol...I always plan things a million years in advance. still, can feel the moving hurts...hang in there shining
  • No soultin. I'm not okay with Tormented lynched for no reason either lol. I said placeholder. he didn't have a bunch of votes and walls did so I figure less chance of him being killed :P
  • kill the sky

i'm like...65% sure he's scum

which is pretty damn good odds ^^
  • yup, separating from the usaf
  • time for change I guess ^^

anyhow

maaaages. can I trust you? >>
  • Sk community lodging
  • I fully support Mages last two posts and agree completely.
  • Sk community lodging

Can we agree on a central location and fund this already?
    Colorado
  • Sk community lodging

Can we agree on a central location and fund this already?
    Colorado
    Ewwww, I say no to that location.
  • there are worse places, but I have to agree lol
  • ITT: Tmonsta is afraid to go to Colorado because he might get high, like it, and realize his entire "conservative" viewpoint is a lie
  • I think we were drugged and put on a train rather than a boat cause we've definitely derailed
  • lol then get us back on track, conductor xP just saying we're in a runaway train isn't going to get this lot moving in the right direction
  • what in the world...I go away for a day and the thread is flooded again -_-....
  • this isn't flooded tormented ^^

all you need to know is that everyone loves me in their night actions and...

LYNCH THE DRAGON!!!
  • lol then get us back on track, conductor xP just saying we're in a runaway train isn't going to get this lot moving in the right direction
    Whoa there, I'm just here for the beer and nachos. Nobody said anything about conducting
  • Maybe the bard can sing is her tales of piracy to get us back on track
  • bard, what is this talk? lol

ise a poet. completely different

guys seriously sky. sky. sky. sky. sky. it's better than a random lynch, I promise. not as good as a seer check or well...anything after day 1 really...but skkkkyyyy
  • edited January 2015
    ITT: Tmonsta is afraid to go to Colorado because he might get high, like it, and realize his entire "conservative" viewpoint is a lie
    I'm conservative? You should tell that to all the Republicans and Tea Party morons.
  • Can we get a vote count
  • gonna bring a wardrum to pound

boom

sky

boom

sky

lolol