Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Aboard the Cruise WW - AS DAY 4 ARISES, CAPTAIN REGAINED CONTROL OF THE SHIP. Game Over

Comments

• Psssh, why me? I'm not voting for Walls. I'm just enjoying my cruise with booze and broads...oh wai... you are upset I didn't pick you for my broad?
  • Lynch Walls

He hasn't actually added anything to the game. Not exactly the best reason to lynch, but nobody is really jumping out as scum to me atm.
  • dole or sky. trust the rsoul. I so trustworthy lol

psssh >> I have my reasons dwarf
  • i'd make anyone a good broad ;o;
  • Who are you calling dwarf? I'm not Shining...the little short guy.
  • shining isn't here. don't pick on the little ones who can't defend themselves! o.0
  • He is too on this cruise...he's just so short you overlooked him. :p
  • blaaaah blaaaah bad sheepy

sheepy the rsoul

shining no posty nowhere (yes, outside knowledge, bad rsoul)

kill the sesame street. IT IS A MONSTA. LEVIATHAAAN
  • But classic Sesame Street is good for children. Children are the future. YOU ARE TRYING TO DESTROY OUR FUTURE! THAT'S EVIL!

THROW RSOULTIN OVERBOARD!
  • Does anyone have a real mafia read with valid reasoning? Towns off to a decent start with no mafia lynch night 1 (though they may have found the bard), it would be a shame if we had a mislynch and set us back :P
  • It's day one. Mafia readings aren't going to happen.
  • Though all this walls hate is cause for concern.
    Thats why I ask. Plenty of town reads out there, but we went from discussing theories to railing walls :P
  • Though all this walls hate is cause for concern.
    I said it as a place holder. Probably some serious mafia jumping on a wagon.
  • I think loaf and rsoultin look suspicious...but I admit rsoultin is just because she is picking on me.
  • Whats the rule on changing lynch votes? Don't wanna anger the almighty mod.

Anyway, unvote walls
    Lynch Skydragon

He's been mostly inactive except to bandwagon the cory/walls voting. He's been showing up mafia a lot and just sliding by every game.
  • I placeholder all over Kenshin. :)
  • i think rohan spiked my beverage,

lynch rohan, for the glory of an drunk werewofls everywhere
  • lol i'm cool with sky but I do have a valid reason for dole

you just have to trust me ^^

that or my reason stinks and I just think it's good :(
  • Your reason stinks and you just think it's good, or you are evil. Either way I am satisfied with my vote.
  • oops. I should read lol. don't really want to see walls lynched for no reason so unvote walls lynch tormented place holder
  • lol do you know my reason, dole?

if you do, then...

YOU ARE A FILTHY MONSTA PIRATE CUZ YOU KNOW IM RITE!!
  • I have no clue what reason you have. I just know whatever it is is wrong. YOU PEGLEG PIRATE!
  • but she's fine with tormented lynched for no reason? bad phantom. kill the sesame street

i'm going to emulate a TL glowingbear

LYNCH DOLE LYNCH DOLE LYNCH DOLE!!!!!!
  • LYNCH DOLE LYNCH DOLE LYNCH DOLE LYNCH DOLE LYNCH DOLE LYNCH DOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOITNOW!!!
  • You keep saying Sesame Street and all I hear is the Swedish Chef. Herdaberdaherda

KILL RSOULTIN KILL RSOULTIN KILL RSOULTIN!!!!
  • RSoultin smells like rum and has hidden treasure stored in her room... JUST LOOK AT THAT BOOTY!
  • THROW THE LEVIATHAN OVERBOARD!!!
  • Psssh, Leviathans live in the ocean...they don't get on cruises. Sounds like superstitious pirate talk.
  • i'm having way too much fun with this

-bounces on dole- ^^