Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Aboard the Cruise WW - AS DAY 4 ARISES, CAPTAIN REGAINED CONTROL OF THE SHIP. Game Over

Comments

• That's irrelevant though until we know for sure someone was deafened
  • How come my votes didnt count
  • edited January 2015
    How come my votes didnt count
    when did you vote?

found it, sorry
  • How come my votes didnt count
    I never let you out of your pokeball, so there's no way you could even be talking here O.o
  • edited January 2015
    People who has 5h to vote:

@WallsOfFire
  • Roham already voted
  • edited January 2015
    yes he did

removed the 2 from the list, its only walls to vote, it seems

(updated vote count list)
  • So many mod fails. Next we're going to find out that we're all actually town and you're just letting us kill each other for the lawls.
  • I don't understand you guys. I vote Cory for Mayor because I believe him, go to bed right after and a lot of you have gone bat-shit insane over me, lol.

Go ahead and lynch me though. Unfortunately, I don't think those starting the lynch vote on me are Mafia but Town should probably take them out sooner rather than later so lynch votes are done in a more level-headed manner in the future.
  • sweet i have 5 hours to vote
  • edited January 2015
    i think darub is evil!

kill lynch whack off darub
  • edited January 2015
    Them tallies be closed!

Processing...
  • edited January 2015
    Rumors and speculation flew aboard and everyone were sure SkyDragonX was the one about to jump off the ship. But what a surprise, KenshinHimura didn't hear the bell and failed to put his vote in the box in time.

A tie was formed, and as another stroke of luck for SkyDragonX, WallsofFire reached 3 votes before him.

So there goes WallsofFire. Hope he knows how to swim and that he doesnt lose a limb by hitting the water at such high speed. Too bad there are a lot of sharks nearby.

(Will disclose walls role when i get home, in 2h)

Night 2 has started.
  • Mod said that a very loud bang was heard earlier. I'm assuming that's what saved me but I was happy to be lynched so everyone who voted for me could eat their words over their certainty about me.
  • edited January 2015
    So, the gunner blocked the day action of a random person (Turned out to be Kenshin) which in effect saved me. I have mixed feelings on the matter, lol.
  • It was a tie. He reached 3 votes before you did.
  • I was in the lead to be lynched, Cory. :)

Kenshin's vote was blocked.
  • I'm not any Mafia role this game so can only assume that Walls did it to save himself. Or the Gunner is fucking about and trying to confuse people so we'll lynch Town over several days just because he /she manipulated people into seeing those being lynched as a Pirate.
  • We hit an iceberg...
  • I have a feeling one of you is bad based on the insane voting. If you are both good, I've got my eyes on some of these buttholes.
  • edited January 2015
    A couple hours after Walls jumped, his wallet was found. Inside, an invitation. He was a Ship Guest.
  • baaaaaad townies

shame

sky, I am still not seeing your town tell :/
  • actually, since it was the gunner who saved sky (albeit randomly) I guess that's not on the townies.

it does seem a little odd that the gunner would choose to use one of this two chances to deafen on a vote he had no stakes in. either he thought one of walls/sky were scum, or sky is the gunner. at least so it seems.

I don't see the gunner using that for wifom but I guess that depends on the player, how liberal they'd be with that action
  • Well, Walls' role is surprising, lol. I'm not a Pirate though, just a ship guest.
  • You're wrong, Rsoultin. You know why you're wrong? I was asleep when the action was carried out. :)
  • hmmm

I don't know how I can confirm that skylet

I may be wrong, but i'm not sure why the gunner was all gun happy then
  • It doesn't matter when you were asleep, it only matters when the mod gets the message. And you guys keep saying I was randomly deafened, where does it say that was random? No way I was just randomly selected
  • Was just checking over the votes at the time that the bang was heard. Me and Walls were going to be lynched:

Walls - 3
    Sky - 3
    Phantom - 1
    Aza - 1
    Klo - 1
    Tormented - 1
    Rohan - 1
    Shining - 1
    Cory - 1

There wasn't anyone else close to being lynched. If Walls isn't the Gunner and neither am I, I can only assume that the Gunner did it so Town will waste time lynching the two of us on Day 1 and 2. Either that or the Gunner is an idiot.
  • 11.Gunner: Knows his way around powders and cannons, a little bit crazy though.
    Twice in the game he can blind a random person and block his night action. (Used at night)
    Twice in the game he can deaf a random person and block his day action. (Used at day)
    One time in the game he can blast a part of the ship killing 2 people at random. Cannot be used in the first night/day cycle. After that, it can be used anytime.
  • gotcha, didnt actually go back that far :P