Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Aboard the Cruise WW - AS DAY 4 ARISES, CAPTAIN REGAINED CONTROL OF THE SHIP. Game Over

Comments

• Unreliable said if the action wasn't successful it wouldn't be mentioned. So would the bard being found by the strikers be counted as a successful action and be mentioned in some way in the update, or would town have no idea that strikers found the bard? If finding the bard isn't announced, I'd guess they found him last night. If it would be announced, then its possible that mafia tried to kill Rsoultin while she was being protected. Sucks that captain and chief officer made a stupid mistake, but its entirely possible they protected the right person.
  • You promised to vote me mayor mages. And you have come through. I feel like we can't mislynch too much or this will be a quick game.
  • I'm so dead tonight.
  • vote cory for mayor

I'm a little out of it right now and probably missed something important, but it seems cory made some awesome hint about himself, so I'll follow mages lead for the time being.
  • Your 2 word reaction to realizing his hint spoke volumes about your position :P
  • ##unvote lynch mages

##vote wallsonfire

As a place holder for right now.
  • well at least we'll win with 4 confirmable town.
  • Mayor Cory
  • mayor cory
    lynch phantom
  • she talked
  • I've given up on lynching based on activity. Both Phantom and SB have been mislynched a few times because of their activity. It would be great if everyone talked more, but only the mod can force them :P
  • I've given up on lynching based on activity. Both Phantom and SB have been mislynched a few times because of their activity. It would be great if everyone talked more, but only the mod can force them :P
    This is true. Loaf I've got my (brown)eye on you
  • Why not.

Hi ho, hi ho, over the board Loaf should go.
  • how are u all sober enufdaadgoa to hgold a converiosetation?
  • I'm hungover, not drunk.
  • edited January 2015
    ## lynch Cory
    ## mayor Mages

• Lynch Walls
    He excels in misdirection and usually brings nothing to the table. I'm concerned at this point he is going for the former.

Mayor(We should change this to cruise driector) Cory
  • #unvote
    #votetmonsta

badumdum

[b]Mayor Cory![/b]

-cluelessly rolls around the deck, avoiding screaming captains of doom-

lol, I should have gotten more out of the night actions, honestly, but since everyone is almost equally clueless this game xP
  • Mayor Cory!

tchhhh always with the coding fails
  • Cory for mayor
    Lynch Walls
  • >> Sky

am I not seeing what I should be seeing? >>
  • There is so much going on, hopefully ill get to read up before day ends.

Ill !Cory for Mayor until I can read more this evening.
  • mayor cory
  • lynch walls
  • so...can ppl explain the walls lynch to me?

I mean, I agree that even when he's right he doesn't bother to explain (that's how I squeaked by as scum before lol) but what makes him scum? or is it just a guess?
  • strut naked in the hallway

dear abby

i rolled mafia in ww what should i do?

Is that even legal? Posting that in the Dear Abby thread? You know people are going to see it, so again - what are you hoping to accomplish?
    World domination.

I dont know why there are so many votes on walls. The wagon built up pretty fast with no objection. We are ok with lynching without discussion?
  • lol it's sk? is that a real question?

I just ask in the often vain hope that people will actually answer ^^
  • Creating discussion
  • wifom

sooooo much. everyone is drunk geez lol

loooooaf talk to me about something good. razzle dazzle and amaze. though I do wonder why we're throwing waffle over the side ^^

dole is more fun. kill ze monsta!
  • (psht sky hasn't given his town tell and is voting for walls)