Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Aboard the Cruise WW - AS DAY 4 ARISES, CAPTAIN REGAINED CONTROL OF THE SHIP. Game Over

Comments

• Sorry mages been rather inactive with my surgery. I'll post my thoughts later today.
  • Cory was the first to vote for himself for mayor. What better way to stay safe and have control that put yourself in the mayors seat? O.o
  • O.o i only said i like whiskey over rum, geez
  • Its a mutiny! The cap tried to make me...something but his second loves me <3

Means if scum targeted it was me or loaf...more likely than not trying to kill anyone
  • also gunner action is random so stop tryi.g to scum ppl for phantom associations ^^
  • are you reading unreliables eesponses to you mages?

vranted im not sure on the converaion but dont know why else it would make the actions list
  • unreliiiiable assuming deck cadet actions work like a standard jk? protected and blocked?
  • or the 2nd...and one of 2 prob targeted by the strikers xP youre slow this game mages lol
  • Captain can promote at any night, but promotion only takes effect at start of day.

"This effect takes place only at the end of night." = Promoted unit will not act the same night it is promoted.
    for your reading enjoyment
  • saying they know each other doesnt necessarily mean theyre masoned in the same chat?

also, i wasnt converted, but it is possible they didnt realize the protection extended to that ^^
  • yuuup.

also strikers can try to kill their own so im hardly confirmed as anything but popular, even assuming i was the nk
  • the other option is the bard was already found...did you see anything about songs mages?
  • they dont know gunner or bard mages so even if they believe someone is town and target the player could still be scum
  • unreliiiiable assuming deck cadet actions work like a standard jk? protected and blocked?
    Yes
  • lol actually, i was talking about poems -amused-
  • bard. someone sogting bard is more likely than randomly guessing it right
  • -swt- you and me mages. i didnt see any other potentials in a skim xP
  • softing, hinting, like meadows did hohoing and red and green as santa while yall derped xP
  • that would explain the mass targeting lol >> ppl thinking im a bard for talkig about bells tolling and poems
  • thats a whistle sound lol

im amused to find myself as the most likely candidate for bard looking at the thread objectively
  • ;-)

wifom wifpm wifom

#vote mages...lol why are you mayoring a potential pirate based on wifom?

its scum!

• according to your reasoning i have a 50/50 chance of being the evil of evils yarn spinning warrior ^^
  • lol xP wifom some more. the long and short of it is you shouldnt be killing the cook or mayoring scum

walk ze plank!
  • what precisely am i being held accountable for? as anything but striker i dont know who scum is either lol
  • still say you should die for mayoring potential scum ^^

lol my lunch break is over too. ciao
  • #unvote
    #vote cory

^^

i may explain this if asked. gone for realz now!
  • can still turn peoples abilities back on them and kill off the goodies. such a bad reader lol
  • now gone for realz >>
  • Wot? You know mages is evil. Why would you vote me?

#vote mages for throwing overboard
  • How does she know I'm evil, or you for that matter?
    I didn't baby, you just told me.