Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• yeaaaaaaaaa
  • edited October 2014
    And Hazza... I figured that out when he ASKED to do HoF
  • come on, having HOF is fun!

It actually shows that not only big hitters are important, but also newer players, small KDs who can do probing, failed attacks, SOM. Small active kingdoms are probably very instrumental for quick KT.
    HOF, as far as I recall, were really forming great support for both smaller and bigger players. Smaller KD usually can sabotage and make a big KT powerless, then the bigger KD can break. It was fun!
  • Wait hazza feed me and tx were top kds?
    Not even close...
    Not even close...
    Hence why I was shocked, they made it seem like you fellas were.
  • Zeal you would laugh at my top kingdom its so shitty
  • Zeal you would laugh at my top kingdom its so shitty
    I can confirm
  • When does this round end ?
  • October 23, 22:00:00
  • Yeah this round was a bunch of bullshit. NA declared Slingpie "Free land" for their alliance and I got gang raped by the top KDs. Way to bash and farm dip shits. Way to ruin the game. It really does take all the fun out of it when people don't play by the rules and make dick moves like that. I don't think I will be coming back to S1. You guys can rot.
  • Yeah this round was a bunch of bullshit. NA declared Slingpie "Free land" for their alliance and I got gang raped by the top KDs. Way to bash and farm dip shits. Way to ruin the game. It really does take all the fun out of it when people don't play by the rules and make dick moves like that. I don't think I will be coming back to S1. You guys can rot.
    That really ruined your game.
    I'd be frustrated as well.

War should not be a free land fest, just not fair for kingdoms who just there to play.

I remember that War existed between alliance leaders who vary in principle, and they KT (concentrated efforts) to kill alliance leadership. Once the goal is done, AL's and top alliance officers are dead in 48 hours, then peace is back and all go back to playing.

I have to say War just for sake of War, and no purpose but FREE land, is just wrong.

• edited October 2014
    It is wrong but the multi's at the start of the round (Which resulted in weak sectors with people dispersed all over the Uni) coupled with the round bonus just made for a pretty shitty round for anyone who wasn't in the strongest alliance.

Next round should be far better for all.
  • This is not the first time this kind of round has happened, sure it will make people mad and quit. Underdogs will remain underdogs under these circumstances, it sucks right? I made an observation about where this round was going 2 weeks in and decided just to tag along for the remaining round to see if anything interesting would happen...No it didn't.

You really shouldn't quit after one bad round, because this is just that: a bad round.

Next round from what i gather seems interesting, hope it stays competitive to the end.
  • The looks of it, i hope so.
  • Pie got what he deserved
  • Lol thats awesome! I love how the kiddie thinks being KT'd upset me. I landed in NA and congratulated them on their kill of me. If you think of KTs as a punishment... you are playing this game all wrong, Son.
  • Lol thats awesome! I love how the kiddie thinks being KT'd upset me. I landed in NA and congratulated them on their kill of me. If you think of KTs as a punishment... you are playing this game all wrong, Son.
    then why do you KT kds to punish them? hehe
  • From what I have been told NA has reached out to Sling to end war.

I also heard a certain top kd died of pop loss :P
  • Hahajaha who???
  • edited October 2014
    I think you grouped with him, Flames. It's a sad day. :(

Can't even say his name..
  • LOL seriously?????? I'm so going to make fun of him
  • It was definitely unexpected. One tick he was there and a few minutes later, he wasn't.
  • From what I have been told NA has reached out to Sling to end war.

I also heard a certain top kd died of pop loss :P
    "NightAngels should disband"
  • If that is Sling's aim then why are Sling kds here complaining?

And yes Flames. You know who to make fun of ;)
  • R.I.P Canadian Express
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahababababa
  • LOL, its great i logged on 45 seconds to late, i'm not sure who owned all of the probe farms but GJ guys
  • Atta boy ian