Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• Ohhh, mybad. That's what I get for skipping to the end of the thread. Perhaps Ill try that tactic the next time I AL :P
  • It's worked great for me.
  • Nobody has no experience ALing, that is obvious.
    Nah never got into the politics of this game. If I did AL and I was in Pie situation I'd offer myself as a KT I wouldnt direct an alliance 4 times our size to a group of KDs away from myself. I have an honor code and I never been in the business of kissing ass or making friends in starkingdoms.
  • Yeah, you have a code of being a moron.
  • Yeah, you have a code of being a moron.
    Oh ok.
  • edited October 2014
    If you ever did become an AL you would, by far, be the worst one seen in years.
  • edited October 2014
    If you ever did become an AL you would, by far, be the worst one seen in years.
    Oh ok.
  • The war will be.. either you guys kill the binaries first or we kill theallmighty 1:7.
    Ayyyyeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...
  • The war will be.. either you guys kill the binaries first or we kill theallmighty 1:7.
    Apparently thats honorable. After this round im retiring game turned into a bunch of butt buddies jerking each other off with promises never to hit each other.
    Apparently thats honorable. After this round im retiring game turned into a bunch of butt buddies jerking each other off with promises never to hit each other.
    naaah don't do that
  • Pie was smart, he asked me to nap him and if I was still AL I would still be napped with him, the fact you guys couldn't convince him to join you guys or keep him in your alliances shows how Shitty you are at the game. Calling him Shitty when your ability to gain support to get NA is a joke.
    hahaha, well i agree with what your saying but I dont think it is about being shity at the game, its more about being shitty people.... NA no longer had to give a shit about ANY form of competition so let just get at farming the people that fought with us in two wars.

Get the Money in 2 15 was straight mistyciding against NA KT's, saboing and attacking every log on, even ones that were not posted that Oci sent him in message and he got hit THE SAME tick the nap dropped. Then go green had a taste of him then eventually every single big player in NA so he just deleted and went inactive...

I dont doubt that NA would have won the war without assitance, but from what I have seen the NA player atm are all shit... green is over here rewriting the bash rules to 4x... b/c he can.

its funny tho, go look at the posts on the fatcep thread ahha NA proved him completely justified.

• Once again naps should not exist. The uni is too small for that shit.

• edited October 2014
    Pie was smart, he asked me to nap him and if I was still AL I would still be napped with him, the fact you guys couldn't convince him to join you guys or keep him in your alliances shows how Shitty you are at the game. Calling him Shitty when your ability to gain support to get NA is a joke.
    hahaha, well i agree with what your saying but I dont think it is about being shity at the game, its more about being shitty people.... NA no longer had to give a shit about ANY form of competition so let just get at farming the people that fought with us in two wars.

Get the Money in 2 15 was straight mistyciding against NA KT's, saboing and attacking every log on, even ones that were not posted that Oci sent him in message and he got hit THE SAME tick the nap dropped. Then go green had a taste of him then eventually every single big player in NA so he just deleted and went inactive...

I dont doubt that NA would have won the war without assitance, but from what I have seen the NA player atm are all shit... green is over here rewriting the bash rules to 4x... b/c he can.

its funny tho, go look at the posts on the fatcep thread ahha NA proved him completely justified.

Not all the tops Oceanic 1:7 never hit Get Me on tv and my vote was to keep the NAP. Only person I hit in SlingPie was Templars 1:8 once because he was the only person in the game I could hit and it not be a bash. Your AL knew that bringing in another sector would get NAP dropped he did it because he knew he had friends in NA that wouldnt farm him.
  • If 1:15 wasn't admitted the NAP wouldn't have been dropped for sure. 1:15 left a war against NA with Del and joined an alliance NAPd with NA... Notice every other KD in SlingPie was farmed to near nothing except Pie. That was by his design.

are you go green?? money sent me a fair amount of his messages when he was telling me he was quiting, i dont study the PF's so i dont know if you are saying 'once again' in reference to what you said in posts here or in what you said to him, if you are green.

for the record tho, if you are green, rewriting the bash rules is still straight not right IMO
  • to me it doesnt matter.. i came back to the game mid way through two rounds ago.. that round Octo was untouchable with pro sucking thier dicks, the next round i was lucky enough to land in forge and we were wrecking shit while 69'ing with 1:4, this round it is NA.

2.5 rounds ive been back in the game, and not one round has there been any legit competition. its unfortunate.
  • Shitty ALs making dumb decisions early every round now. For instance this round Mutiny wars Umbrella a week and a half in Powerbomb sides with Mutiny obliterates Umbrella. Nobody helped Umbrella. A week or so later Mutiny is now NA warring Powerbomb with SlingPie helping NA nobody helps Powerbomb. A week or so later Delirium wars NA SlingPie helping NA nobody helps Delirium. A week or so later SlingPie wars NA nobody helps SlingPie. A good AL needs foresight needs to understand that an alliance winning a war makes them fat and given time land fat becomes strength. Every war that breaks out needs to be a uni war pick a side and war. To keep balance
  • Competition goes away during the first war basically, thats what happened this round as well as the last 12. First week wars kill rounds

are you go green?? money sent me a fair amount of his messages when he was telling me he was quiting, i dont study the PF's so i dont know if you are saying 'once again' in reference to what you said in posts here or in what you said to him, if you are green.

for the record tho, if you are green, rewriting the bash rules is still straight not right IMO
    I was Tissot, AL of Mutiny. For the record I didnt declare on Umbrella. I agree that early war are the downfall of a round. Naps also, I cant be the only one.
  • Im glad pie is gay
  • Glancing st this thread tells me NA is probably full of what counts for good kds this round. What happened to the days of hitting in your own alliance when it gets too dominant?
  • the binary guys were actually strong KDs. i probe em once, pretty solid. Politics aside, they were good.
  • Glancing st this thread tells me NA is probably full of what counts for good kds this round. What happened to the days of hitting in your own alliance when it gets too dominant?
    Just give it a few days.
  • the binary guys were actually strong KDs. i probe em once, pretty solid. Politics aside, they were good.
    Politics? Did I do something wrong standing up for my sector?
  • Nothing wrong with standing up for your sector Feedme, that is political correctness. I am just saying I observe that these KD were strong.

We were trying to kill them too.
  • The binary kingdoms were turtles who ended up as food this round, everyone outside na turtled which is why na is so far ahead basically
  • The binary kingdoms were turtles who ended up as food this round, everyone outside na turtled which is why na is so far ahead basically
    Not at all.. I was practically AT all round. Hazza may have been a turtle who can't hit anything but TX and I def not turtles. And the only reason we are food now is because I got sick of the farming like so many others. But instead of deleting we stood up against the mighty NightAngels. Obviously suicide but I do shit like that to show I could care less about ranking.
  • And screwing over a NA KD who was almost top ten and definitely cares about ranking, just a bonus.. :)
    Turtle aside, I actually seen ratio of defense high. Something like high tanks/LD per land. But then again..turtle would be me...arg...

• Tx-50 and feed me were the binary?