Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• I agree with Nobody about pie beinng a slithering coward.
  • Stick to the things you do understand...it's a much smaller list.
    That just proves how wrong TheNobody is.
  • Pie was smart, he asked me to nap him and if I was still AL I would still be napped with him, the fact you guys couldn't convince him to join you guys or keep him in your alliances shows how Shitty you are at the game. Calling him Shitty when your ability to gain support to get NA is a joke.
  • Even Dank thinks you two are crazy.
  • Pie was smart, he asked me to nap him and if I was still AL I would still be napped with him, the fact you guys couldn't convince him to join you guys or keep him in your alliances shows how Shitty you are at the game. Calling him Shitty when your ability to gain support to get NA is a joke.
    That would have split NA down the middle. It was fine when he only had 2 sectors but 4 sectors NAPd in todays SK is too much. Current AL had no choice tbh
  • When I had 3 sectors totalling 10m and I was 1.2m of that and one other kd had 1.3m and I get notice that NA kds were bitching about the NAP, the writing was on the wall.
  • edited October 2014
    No not really. You guys were "KTing" Lenova for... what did you say... 36 ticks and hadnt even gotten him powerless. If you had made any progress... then he would be right.
    We were as inactive as I told you we were. We even had to seek outside help for the interalliance bashing.

But you still wanted to war us, what did you call it, a "fair fight"? About as fair as this.

Nothing personal, but it's just desserts.

• Then why join?
  • For fun and an alliance, I mean you guys are friendly. But not to suicide into NA lol :/
  • Loser...suicide is the only way to play SK!
  • For fun and an alliance, I mean you guys are friendly. But not to suicide into NA lol :/
    He didn't plan to die. He planned to distract us with binary KDs while they KTd my sector mate then endwar/disband. Traded 4 KDs to save his 1 just like a snake.
  • Loser...suicide is the only way to play SK!
    Thank you!
  • edited October 2014
    Nah, from what I gather while I was in his alliance the binaries were super pissed from being farmed and were going down fighting on that guy before war even broke out. Pie declared to kill that one guy based on popular demand in his alliance

i dont know about anything after that. i say "that guy" because i dont even remember who it was, allmighty something.
  • either way the binaries were definitely going down, they were pretty pissed
  • You should have died with them glo!
    He didn't plan to die. He planned to distract us with binary KDs while they KTd my sector mate then endwar/disband. Traded 4 KDs to save his 1 just like a snake.
    BTW... Not the first time Pie has sold me out. But atleast he stood up to the farmers of NA, that's more then can be said for the rest if you scabs.
  • Still not dead....
  • Nah, from what I gather while I was in his alliance the binaries were super pissed from being farmed and were going down fighting on that guy before war even broke out. Pie declared to kill that one guy based on popular demand in his alliance

i dont know about anything after that. i say "that guy" because i dont even remember who it was, allmighty something.
    When war was declared and Pie took 6 hits he was surprised. So surprised he did a classy rage quit speech. How could he be so sure he wasn't a kt? Or wasn't going to be KT'd?
  • Nah, from what I gather while I was in his alliance the binaries were super pissed from being farmed and were going down fighting on that guy before war even broke out. Pie declared to kill that one guy based on popular demand in his alliance

When war was declared and Pie took 6 hits he was surprised. So surprised he did a classy rage quit speech. How could he be so sure he wasn't a kt? Or wasn't going to be KT'd?
    oh for sure, anyone should have expected to die for declaring.. i just thought that went without saying
  • Sector Message: Hazza trys to cut a deal... Gets quad bashed... lolololol

funniest part of this
  • Im going to declare at 23:00 tonight. The war will be.. either you guys kill the binaries first or we kill theallmighty 1:7. I think that is a fair war. Either you rid me of their constant complaining about theallmighty or we take out theallmighty and they stop complaining. I will understand war abuse as you have wh0res... but we are only going after theallmighty 1:7.

My message. Notice the wh0res part? Yeah.. that would be you lolol I didnt expect his... factor in you getting my SoK @ 21:00 and.. I knew. But yeah.. please keep up talking, makes you look so smart.
  • October 9, 20:57:59Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    October 9, 20:59:09Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Oceanic (1:7)

• So you picked which KDs were to be KT'd in your own alliance? Thats honorable.
  • FYI I've seen that message already that is why I hit you. Just seemed like a bitch move taking the attention off of yourself the one declaring.
  • edited October 2014
    Nobody has no experience ALing, that is obvious.
  • /Thread of the year
  • edited October 2014
    Nobody has no experience ALing, that is obvious.
    I do, but there's no one else with enough common sense to lead with. ALing without friends is a bitch :(.
  • edited October 2014
    Pssh, now Rohan let me help you. When you AL without friends just make it a dictatorship and care about nobody at all including your own sector mates. Just make decisions that make you giggle. It's the better way. And I was more talking about TheNobody.