Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• Lynch Tyrsis - it is a save myself vote ty, nothing more.
    Killing you tonight.

I am waiting for meadows to pop up with the "I is an werewolf"
  • We can just tie votes

lynch valhalla
  • narshe for mayor. Lynch Joker(cause I need to vote a lynch
  • You guys are just gunna try and make me the fall guy when it comes to a lynch and I kill a villager or something!!! Shenanigans I call!
  • You guys are just gunna try and make me the fall guy when it comes to a lynch and I kill a villager or something!!! Shenanigans I call!
    This sounds like something a fall guy would say

Keep an eye on this guy boys he might lynch a villager
  • Hmm come to think of it Flazer could be the witch considering I think he was the only one that wanted to get Dharma yesterday? Could be worth looking into?
  • Hmm come to think of it Flazer could be the witch considering I think he was the only one that wanted to get Dharma yesterday? Could be worth looking into?
    I highly doubt this, would be way too obvious and flazer isnt that dumb
  • narshe mayor

Done well !

Not sure who to lynch
    It's like when I claim I'm a villager night one and get killed because I'm a villager.
    It's like when I claim I'm a villager night one and get killed because I'm a villager.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • gotta be sure, but daryl dixon only knows one way to test!
  • edited April 2014
    In a survey of 20 players, all 20 claimed they were just villagers. That appears to be impossible.

What is the vote count at? I lold at mystic voting for me :)
  • narshe mayor

• Lynch Dirty
  • unless i'm miscounting dirty has the lead
  • just plz make it a quick clean death. i don't wanna feel anything
  • If dirty has 3 votes, and mages has 2 votes, I vote mages for lynch
  • I was trying to tie it up :| You must really want dirty daed
  • just watch him after i die
  • edited April 2014
    I has a strong hunch mages is good, just like when dole was trying to lynch dogtown, dirty voting mages casts suspicion onto him, but I wouldnt bring any attention to myself at all if I were a wolf, so I'd abstain from voting if people gave me the oppurtunity.

I think both dole and dogtown were good, which is why I tied it, I has a feeling we're gonna fuck up and kill a villager again

So Im changing my vote

lynch meadows

I just has a feeling, could be way off but could be way on too. Shes been comin out of nowhere with votes and not saying more than needed to follow bandwagons, I'd play wolf that way
  • Not saying that Meadows isn't a wolf, but that's how Meadows plays every game no matter her role.
  • im an werewolfs
  • waiting on mayor to message me back and i'll update
  • She used to try and be a bit more... wordy, but yeah past 5-6 games she has her schtick.

My schtick is to be loud and jump up and down no matter if I'm good or bad. I imagine day 2 is coming to a close today.
  • edited April 2014
    She used to just post saying, I vote what (insert name here) votes.
  • I think its tied at 2 anyways
  • it was usually flazer
  • Day has ended-

The mayor narshe took the stand and cried out to the people. No deaths once again.

The people rejoiced.

Get your night actions in.
  • I read the thread a couple times again and didn't feel that anything Dirty or Mages did would make me think them bad, I do have maybe an idea on one but thats about it.
  • In a survey of 20 players, all 20 claimed they were just villagers. That appears to be impossible.

What is the vote count at? I lold at mystic voting for me :)
    :)
    I had no other reasoning lol