Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• And the wolves stick together!
    because that wouldnt be obvious as fuck hahah
  • edited April 2014
    Really? I want to meet Sherlock! And it'll be blatantly obvious after Dariuz or Dogtown die and is proven Werewolf or Villager.
  • one hour until close currently dole is ahead 3-2 lynch over dog. And narshe is mayor if i count correctly will update when its time.
  • Also note people, TheJoker did not vote to lynch Dogtown either.
  • Quiet wolf.
  • Meh, you will see what I am in an hour unless some late people get on.
  • Ive already seen it, you are horribly gullible.
  • edited April 2014
    Also note people, TheJoker did not vote to lynch Dogtown either.
    i know im not evil, so if dogtown is obviously trolling using me hes probably not evil. therefore you are either evil or just falling for the troll and a dummy

probably not evil > could go either way, so if you vote to lynch dogtown you are more likely to be evil than dogtown who based on my personal knowledge is probably not evil

science
  • he's not a werewolf, clearly a weredog
  • Meh, troll or not, gotta kill one of you to ascertain the truth. Quiet down now wolfie.
  • Meh, troll or not, gotta kill one of you to ascertain the truth. Quiet down now wolfie.
    methinks tmonsta doth protest too much
  • Oh no, I can protest if you want me to though. However I don't think the PFs can stand my protests. :)
  • I guess I'm nothing but a problem
  • This thread is so alive with so much back and forth! Its nice to watch :D
  • Well how about a lynch vote to tie things up Narshearoo for the person who started the Narshe mayor vote!
  • I don't wanna see a catastrophe like last game so ill tie it.

Lynch The Dogtown

• everyone else is removing lynch votes, but i'm basically going to have to say

lynch dirty

simply because he's apparently mad that I killed him last game and doing carry over grudges? I'll remove it if he does since everyone else is removing votes, but I'm not really in a huge desire to get day one lynched for no apparent reason.
    i dont hold grudges after i get my revenge! burn her at the stake. she's the Witch

• The day ended with Narse being elected mayor with a great cheer the new mayor declared "none will die this day". With great elation dogtown and dole both were released.

Night begins get your actions in
  • ::Goes to the pub to have a drink with Dogtown.::
  • edited April 2014
    Who should I drink with tonight?
  • With me Baby
  • We can all share a drink! Roll out.
  • I'm drinking rum with my cousin right now. Not drunk enough.
  • The hot cousin kind?

• If you like dick then sure.
  • Go on then loafury
  • fuck that then
  • *Passed out drunk from the Mayoral Party*
  • Wtf no lynch
    what a crappy mayor

I vote we lynch the Mayor lol
  • Mystic is normally a bad guy :/