Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• Dole stood up in the crowd and said `phantom your always bad and bad people should die. I found this package you see and i ain't scared to use it.' With a flourish dole pulled out his handgun and pointed it at phantom. With a single motionfate was sealed.... the gun exploded killing Tmonsta the villager.

Day continues
  • Gg dole the villager!
  • RIP Dole two fingers
  • I knew it would backfire!
  • Village is so fkd, lol.
  • Well this is going really bad! You can have the seer spy on me if it makes you feel better Sky.

We need to ccome together and get our act together asap! My honest opinion was maybe Cory is a wolf because he is usually the one being all im a good guy, I know these good guys etc etc trying to band everyone together, but this game he is just claiming insanity and playing differently....

Narshe for Mayor, Lynch Cory
  • Narshe Mayor - Cory for lynch
  • I dont believe its cory and just cause narshe is mayor doesnt mean we need to hop on his dickwagon!
  • Narshe mayor lynch joker

Need more time for the seer to collect more names or until he gets 2 wws
  • I thought no lynchies until seer revealed the faq
  • Valhalla For Lynch
    Nothing personal, I just want to tie it up for Cory. I will remove my vote is needed later.
  • because we are impatient and feel the need to murder everyone

also narshe le mayor
  • Lol insanity.

Lynch mages, you will all look back at this post later and say "oh fuck cory"
  • edited April 2014
    Zeal why do you believe its not Cory and if so do you have anyone else in mind then? By all means please share if it will help the villagers man.

Also I had to vote today I believe otherwise I might of died? Not sure though so if people wanna tie the votes go ahead. Although it seems we know nothing from the seer so are they inactive or?
  • I posted earlier this day who of the good guys I can believe in. If I have a role I try to gather up people, but as a townie, I'm doing my best to deduce who is on which side.
  • serves you right Dole :P Narshe for mayor
  • I can prove to you in 2 hours and 30 mins I suppose.
  • I know who the doctor, seer, inventor, and a vigilante is.

Corey, you have a very slim chance of being the other vigilante, you have a good chance of being a villager. You also have a chance of being evil incarnate.

Convince me I'm wrong about you.
    There was only 2 nights how is this possible??
  • maybe he looked at damdred's notes!!!!!!!!!
  • im an werewolfs
  • I'll remove my vote from Valhalla but only if it keeps both him and Cory from being lynched. Someone do a check, on my phone. I'll check in half an hour.
  • edited April 2014
    Darubian - prolly villager, but I hope he isnt
    Arson - seems out of loop
    Skydragon - 50/50
    Cory - fuck it why not kill him first
    Vallhalla - inactive?
    Loafery - seems out of the loop
    Rohan - fuckin rohan
    Joker - shady
    Phantom - inactive?
    Tyrsis - prolly villager
    Zeal - i has a feeling...

I've done an analysis

3 of these people are evil, 4 good roles. the rest are villagers, so its about 50/50 we get a good or bad guy

Vigilantes and lynching need to start on them tonight

If you are a good role tell mages via pm he seems to be good and I trust him

Lynch Cory

• See Darius you kinda on the same path I am, nice list... also Damn if Valhalla is inactive shouldn't he die tonight or yesterday?
  • See Darius you kinda ohen the same path I am, nice list... also Damn if Valhalla is inactive shouldn't he die tonight or yesterday?
    Prolly, means hes not the witch though so we should leave him be

Cory, Tyrsis, Arson, Skydragon should be lynched/vigilanted first, if theyre good now is the time to tell mages, and the game will end in the next 2 days

They will try to turn one of us tonight now that that list is up and theyre on it, so be careful
  • See Darius you kinda ohen the same path I am, nice list... also Damn if Valhalla is inactive shouldn't he die tonight or yesterday?
    Prolly, means hes not the witch though so we should leave him be

Cory, Tyrsis, Arson, Skydragon should be lynched/vigilanted first, if theyre good now is the time to tell mages, and the game will end in the next 2 days

They will try to turn one of us tonight now that that list is up and theyre on it, so be careful
    I see no reason why you are legit, though. There just isn't enough solid fact to go on to start dumping villagers off. I'm split on who to vote, we should take out inactives first and go from there.
  • "Meadows I'm calling you out" shouted the newb cory. Cory stood up his hand in his pants " i found proof you are an werewolf" With a great pull coory produced a giant purple dildo that had spikes attached.

with a great push cory shoved the dildo into meadows and ripped her apart. Meadows fell over dead cory the victor his win made possible by the inventor.

meadows the doctor was dead.

day is ending soon....