Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

1111213141517»

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Haven't even closed the bar down and he is back. I think someone missed us.
    gotta wake up early on monday, cant look like a bitch in front of this girl because I wanted to do 15 sake bombs and waste money to pay for a cab bro
  • This is dull
  • This is dull
    its like 1 am and youre on the sk forums, Im waiting for my show to load after a night of half assed drinking and grinding on some 7.5/10 blonde slut, whats your excuse

Boring

Boring
    Go buy a craft beer and order a pizza or whatever faggots like you do whenever you need to pretend your life isnt a shit trainwreck of misery, if you get up to answer the door instead of screaming ITS OPEN when the delivery guy gets there, you can reward yourself with some rocky road ice cream and maybe do 2 crunches before calling it a night
  • I don't like eating pizza and ice cream at the same meal.
  • Alright, let's pretend you are interested in what in doing. I just finished writing up an invoice for clients for an upcoming vacation they are planning. Not a lot frills but they are frequent enough for me to be prepared for them when they call me tomorrow morning.

Next I read up on Russian relations to stay abreast, if things get sour I will to reroute my clients who are scheduled to go there in the immediate future.

So no. Nothing exciting here, but you will understand that the booze and the women aren't as important one day. Especially if you have a woman next to you like I do now.
  • I spotted a cop parked on the off ramp, so I trolled a douche truck who clearly missed it. As we passed the ramp, I moved into the fast lane and went 99 in a 100 zone.

Truck proceeds to ride my ass, angrily goes into the next lane, flips me off and speeds by doing at least 110.

Cue the cop pulling him over and as we pass him, I wag my finger.

All in a days work :)
  • inb4 Go buy a craft beer and order a pizza or whatever faggots like you do whenever you need to pretend your life isnt a shit trainwreck of misery, if you get up to answer the door instead of screaming ITS OPEN when the delivery guy gets there, you can reward yourself with some rocky road ice cream and maybe do 2 crunches before calling it a night
  • awww shit, just a little bit late.
  • Alright, let's pretend you are interested in what in doing. I just finished writing up an invoice for clients for an upcoming vacation they are planning. Not a lot frills but they are frequent enough for me to be prepared for them when they call me tomorrow morning.

Next I read up on Russian relations to stay abreast, if things get sour I will to reroute my clients who are scheduled to go there in the immediate future.

So no. Nothing exciting here, but you will understand that the booze and the women aren't as important one day. Especially if you have a woman next to you like I do now.
    isnt a travel agent an outdated professions?

Darub, I drink maybe once every 2 weeks if that. I'm 22 years old and most of my best friends are still in college. I havent given a fuck about drinking since I was maybe early 21 and just pushing my body to the absolute limit on drinking just to know what it was. I went out tonight to check out the local bar scene and to have a more than a few laughs with my troll ass brother in a fucking firefighter jacket trolling girls and taking pictures with kids.

I've been in love with maybe 3-4 girls in my life, dated 2 of them and both of those wanted to marry me. Im a young, successful guy, with very few desires outside of my easily obtainable for me goals. I live in a nice house, drive a nice car, have a good job, have few expenses, my family isnt broken or fucked up in any way, I have 0 health issues and I take care of my body well. Do you really think you can teach me some sort of life lessons?

I skipped two grades when I was younger, extended my college years to relax and enjoy them and still graduate a 5th year senior as a nearly fresh 22 year old in a class of 24-25 year old guys.

I always have complete self control, even while drunk. Never been arrested or gotten in any major trouble in my life, I've only been in fights I either won or held my own against worse odds, and they were rare and in my middle school years. I've smoked plenty of weed, never got hooked or lazy and abstain now that im in an industry that forbids it. I've been on top of world charts in most games I play, I was the president of my HS chess club and a varsity swimmer, and then an engineer and an accomplished racquetball player as well as fencer.

I am humble and cheerful in real life, I'm always smiling and have a sense of humor about everything, almost to a fault, I am quick witted and confident, I'm extremely intelligent when I focus but I'm distracted easily. My only fear is boredom, and I have my phone with more recently starkingdoms and reddit to keep me entertained without being fully engaged at any given time. You may say im cruel or an asshole, but I just have fun here and getting along with everyone is totally pointless. To me 99% of people are just NPCs with no important thoughts or feelings, just selfish beings too arrogant to admit they feel the same way about everyone else outside of their personal bubble, or simply fools with an empathy malfunction or a bleeding heart.

You think I'm so naive about what matters on this earth Darub? You think you figured out some special formula to life nobody else can because you're approaching your early 30s and wifed a girl who settled for you? Please man dont make me laugh. For all of my arrogance I am the only one willing to stand up and admit my faults just as readily as my strengths, you are all nothing but cowards hiding your real thoughts from others in a meaningless forum which is nothing but a small part of a more meaningless existence, and you expect me to give a fuck what you say to me or tell me you think you understand?

Now does anyone have a decent show to watch? I just finished my more recent bedtime one
  • inb4 Go buy a craft beer and order a pizza or whatever faggots like you do whenever you need to pretend your life isnt a shit trainwreck of misery, if you get up to answer the door instead of screaming ITS OPEN when the delivery guy gets there, you can reward yourself with some rocky road ice cream and maybe do 2 crunches before calling it a night
    soclose

isnt a travel agent an outdated professions?

Darub, I drink maybe once every 2 weeks if that. I'm 22 years old and most of my best friends are still in college. I havent given a fuck about drinking since I was maybe early 21 and just pushing my body to the absolute limit on drinking just to know what it was. I went out tonight to check out the local bar scene and to have a more than a few laughs with my troll ass brother in a fucking firefighter jacket trolling girls and taking pictures with kids.

I've been in love with maybe 3-4 girls in my life, dated 2 of them and both of those wanted to marry me. Im a young, successful guy, with very few desires outside of my easily obtainable for me goals. I live in a nice house, drive a nice car, have a good job, have few expenses, my family isnt broken or fucked up in any way, I have 0 health issues and I take care of my body well. Do you really think you can teach me some sort of life lessons?

I skipped two grades when I was younger, extended my college years to relax and enjoy them and still graduate a 5th year senior as a nearly fresh 22 year old in a class of 24-25 year old guys.

I always have complete self control, even while drunk. Never been arrested or gotten in any major trouble in my life, I've only been in fights I either won or held my own against worse odds, and they were rare and in my middle school years. I've smoked plenty of weed, never got hooked or lazy and abstain now that im in an industry that forbids it. I've been on top of world charts in most games I play, I was the president of my HS chess club and a varsity swimmer, and then an engineer and an accomplished racquetball player as well as fencer.

I am humble and cheerful in real life, I'm always smiling and have a sense of humor about everything, almost to a fault, I am quick witted and confident, I'm extremely intelligent when I focus but I'm distracted easily. My only fear is boredom, and I have my phone with more recently starkingdoms and reddit to keep me entertained without being fully engaged at any given time. You may say im cruel or an asshole, but I just have fun here and getting along with everyone is totally pointless. To me 99% of people are just NPCs with no important thoughts or feelings, just selfish beings too arrogant to admit they feel the same way about everyone else outside of their personal bubble, or simply fools with an empathy malfunction or a bleeding heart.

You think I'm so naive about what matters on this earth Darub? You think you figured out some special formula to life nobody else can because you're approaching your early 30s and wifed a girl who settled for you? Please man dont make me laugh. For all of my arrogance I am the only one willing to stand up and admit my faults just as readily as my strengths, you are all nothing but cowards hiding your real thoughts from others in a meaningless forum which is nothing but a small part of a more meaningless existence, and you expect me to give a fuck what you say to me or tell me you think you understand?

Now does anyone have a decent show to watch? I just finished my more recent bedtime one
    TLDR

I'm awesome
    you suck
  • edited April 2014
  • You know what makes that awesome? I pinned people from the get go with the exception of Rohan. Awesome.
  • edited April 2014
    Edit tl;dr whateva
  • not this in WW noes~
  • Ww thread derailed methinks
  • Leave this out of ww please
  • Arson its not worth it. In the future might I suggest the mods abuse Darius in the way botd would have.
  • Next time vigilante plz kill darius first